Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it December a good time to invest in new ICOS?  (Read 267 times)
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 12:26:52 PM

how come the article says December is a good month for investing! Whatever the ICO, the most important thing is the quality of their product, not in what month we invest. so don't be influenced by any article and still be careful in investing

navalkk

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:24:56 PM

The time to invest in IC O's does not determine but it is the project itself and who runs it that makes it attracting to invest with. In my own opinion I will only invest if I can see that the team are good and sincere in the promoting of the project, market it and then let the investors earn at the rate in which it is being fair for them and to all stakeholders. But, you can barely see a project like this in the ICOs because most of it are just scam.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:39:56 PM

Regardless of the month, it is good to invest when you have the time, money, and courage to cope with different financial risks in the market. Specifically, with ICO’s, investors should dissect any potential red flags to verify the safety of the assets within the project. The successful outcome of an investment does not rely on the month but on the investor and the project. With a good ICO and proper investment analysis, you will be able to gain a profit.
fridrix21

Activity: 181
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 01:56:34 PM

In general, I stopped trusting ICO projects back in 2018, and if I were you, in December, it would be better to buy just altcoins, which have great prospects. If you want to invest in ICO, then choose them very carefully.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 02:12:28 PM

Smiley Smiley Until now,  ICOs market is unstable because the scams, also I readed in many fórums that December is a good month to invest in ICOs, because people are saving money to invest in crypto, actually i dont have so much money to invest, do you think December is a good time to invest in new ICOs projects?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
The old 2018 thread has been revived, we have already passed the IEO trend and now Defi.
The scam case for new projects is still the same as for the 2018 ICO market and you have to be careful investing in ICO or Defi projects. I can only suggest investing in the top 5 coins as the market has recovered almost to ATH in the last 2 months.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 12:53:08 PM

I think opposite generally many scam projects pop up before Christmas or New year in order to collect the money. One should be very careful while investing in new projects during this time. If you have good knowledge to identify the project then you can invest in it.

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:02:43 PM

In my own opinion OP,  there are no specific time in investing in good projects. All we have is our luck in many cases, there are no assurances if we may fail or succeed. If you are referring the holiday season for a better time then you might look into some factors especially when market is down. As you can see if you got the timing, all of the money you have invested could be double when you hit the right time at the right coin. Any day we can benefit if you have the guts to gamble your money on new projects. I have done the same way back but now I stopped because this is a different time and I am getting the used to new things out here.
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 03:16:16 PM

I think opposite generally many scam projects pop up before Christmas or New year in order to collect the money. One should be very careful while investing in new projects during this time. If you have good knowledge to identify the project then you can invest in it.
scam projects don't need to wait before Christmas or new year, they are always there every day. I agree with you that we have to be more careful in identifying projects before investing because today's scammers are smarter and can make everything seem real

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 02:36:53 PM

Months do not define when you should invest to ICOS because you should be aware of the scammers. You should study and learn about investing to something. Do not invest to something that you are not knowledgable about. When you invest, prepare to encounter risks because it is there all the time. Be ready. It does not matter what month you should invest. It is about the perfect timing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: