Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLUTION TO KNOW IF SATOSHI NAKAMOTO IS REALLY DEAD....  (Read 18327 times)
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:19:13 AM

Of course, all people together rule cryptocurrency, and in this and all the beauty of technology

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cfbtcman (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

This is wickedness, what about the people who just bought for keeping sake and don't want to sell anything? I think having bitcoin untouched for many years is just your personal private matters. Money should feel secure for having bitcoin,

Again, nobody needs to sell nothing, just move the money from one address to another to say to the system:

Im alive, dont delete my coins!

From time to time, 10 to 10 years, its so difficulty knowing that we can ever support the developers with fresh money?
No, it's decentralized, good build a fork that does it and see if the majority follows you. That's your only option, I for one will not be following.

Im not apologist of reinventing the wheel, this is just a contribution, something that can make more sense in future or maybe not because there is much more than 21 milliones yet outside blockchain in the exchangers, so, maybe this lost ones are not so important.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1337

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:14:51 PM

There is no body that is saying Satoshi Nakamoto is dead, He is only hiding his identity. Satoshi is not touch that wallet in order to save the life span of bitcoin.
A body is not an indicator. You must be joking.
There was a theory that Satoshi could be a hurricane victim. Many people died at the time when he disappeared and their bodies were never found.
I like that he's staying anonymous. It would be dangerous for him to reveal his identity.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

There is no body that is saying Satoshi Nakamoto is dead, He is only hiding his identity. Satoshi is not touch that wallet in order to save the life span of bitcoin.
A body is not an indicator. You must be joking.
There was a theory that Satoshi could be a hurricane victim. Many people died at the time when he disappeared and their bodies were never found.
I like that he's staying anonymous. It would be dangerous for him to reveal his identity.

There was 2 possible persons to be Satoshi, both already dead:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Kleiman

For me Dave Kleiman is out of hypothesis, because when everybody thought Dorian Nakamoto was really Satoshi there was a message posted by Satoshi Nakamoto saying he was not Dorian, so, if he is not dead needs to be Craigh Wright or else the really Satoshi would have posted a message saying he is not Craig Wright but there was no post.

Conclusion, for me Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto, because:

1º There was no post from Satoshi saying he is not Craig
2º When the media start to notice the possibility of Craig was Satoshi he always hide and runaway from the media.
3º Is interview defending cypto in 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GuqlQvFYJo the way he defends bitcoin, understand it, the vision for the future and his way of react, look and challenge the jornalist, the world, about bitcoin technology.
4º He really told publicly he is Satoshi
5º Gavin Andressen told he saw the proof and that he really thinks Satoshi is Craig.
6º There was news about if he was Satoshi he could have legal problems and beeing accused of crimes that were commited using bitcoin, so the guy goes back.
´
What more evidence do you need?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 4367

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:54:28 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 09:08:58 PM by franky1

Im not apologist of reinventing the wheel, this is just a contribution, something that can make more sense in future or maybe not because there is much more than 21 milliones yet outside blockchain in the exchangers, so, maybe this lost ones are not so important.

build a fork that only destroys your coins first and then hands them to whomever dev is greedy.
and then when your pennyless. then people might consider it Cheesy

oh by the way. the devs are not working for free
didnt you know the main devs got VC funding to the tune of over $100million... i think their set for life. so no need to ruin bitcoin.
but please continue making a fork that will destroy your own coins.(just to see how ur code works)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

Humm, Venture Capital?
Who defines who is a main dev?
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:04:34 AM

Why do we need to have research about the life of Satoshi? Do you know why he have to secret his identity? We should not problem that because he has his own lives. If he is dead already then his legacy will remark for every people that live today and will live in future. Bitcoin and Satoshi are two words that connect as one. We just need to give it importance.

haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:59:52 AM

this is just a joke. I still won't believe the news like this. only makes people confused and panic. For that I still believe in bitcoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

Why is it necessary to know if Satoshi Nakamoto is dead?! Will this make $Bitcoin work better?! Will it reduce the scams that people have turned Satoshis's goodwill to?! Will the incessant and indiscriminate fork on coins stop?! Will knowing whether satoshi is dead or alive make government accept and use $Bitcoin?! I don't think knowing whether Satoshi is dead or alive make any difference in crypto!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

Old bitcoins will be accessible in the future on quantum computers by hacking keys to inactive wallets. It looks fantastic now, but in the future it will be real thanks to the development of computing technology and cryptographic algorithms.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1126

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

Everybody can read this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070171

Lets change the time to delete old blocks with no transactions for the number of years we want to know the answer to that question, if real Satoshi was Hal Finney and he is really dead or if it is Craig Wright or someone else, he needs to move the money and we can assist.

Who rules the bitcoin blockchain, is Satoshi?
No, we rule it !
You did already answered your own question but i would like to clarify that Satoshi wont tend to show up himself easily and those people who claim that they are satoshi are just Faketoshi.lol
No one owns bitcoin even satoshi itself create such invention it doesnt mean he do have the full control of it.By the way why do you care too much?

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

There was 2 possible persons to be Satoshi, both already dead:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Kleiman

For me Dave Kleiman is out of hypothesis, because when everybody thought Dorian Nakamoto was really Satoshi there was a message posted by Satoshi Nakamoto saying he was not Dorian, so, if he is not dead needs to be Craigh Wright or else the really Satoshi would have posted a message saying he is not Craig Wright but there was no post.

Conclusion, for me Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto, because:

1º There was no post from Satoshi saying he is not Craig

There was also no post from Satoshi saying that he's not Nick Szabo, Gavin Andersen, or Donald Trump.

2º When the media start to notice the possibility of Craig was Satoshi he always hide and runaway from the media.

Craig was running before he was even suspected of being Satoshi. Maybe it's his defense mechanism, or maybe he doesn't like authorities, because he sure likes attention, so that wasn't what he was running from.

3º Is interview defending cypto in 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GuqlQvFYJo the way he defends bitcoin, understand it, the vision for the future and his way of react, look and challenge the jornalist, the world, about bitcoin technology.

Many people understood and defended Bitcoin in 2014. Andreas Antonopoulos is just one of many.
What about Bitcoin devs? They were working on it for years in 2014 and weren't seeking attention like Craig.

5º Gavin Andressen told he saw the proof and that he really thinks Satoshi is Craig.

And later withdrew that statement and said that the whole thing was well prepared to make it look like Craig had access to Satoshi's addresses. The fact is, he never did.

6º There was news about if he was Satoshi he could have legal problems and beeing accused of crimes that were commited using bitcoin, so the guy goes back.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

What more evidence do you need?

A lot more, because I haven't seen any yet.

cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:15:57 AM

I told here many times that something like this would happen:

https://translate.google.pt/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fportaldobitcoin.com%2Ffundador-exchange-morre-e-r-700-milhoes-em-criptomoedas-estao-perdidos%2F

Now people stays without money forever, for me the solution of take the money after some years its reasonable and that can be done, all the address not moved in 10 years should be cleaned and money sent to miners, even Satoshi Nakamoto genesis block!
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 12:57:09 PM

I really don't understand why people are so much interesting in Satoshi, who is he, if he is still alive etc.?
Do you think that anything will change in your life if you find answer to this question?
I don't think so.
In my opinion, more important is to understand blockchain technology, bitcoin, crypto world and how it can change your life.
Satoshi shared his vision with us but now is our turn to develop it and to convince others to accept it.
All this idea developed a lot in the last 10 years and now this story is about us, not Satoshi any more.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:44:09 AM

I really don't understand why people are so much interesting in Satoshi, who is he, if he is still alive etc.?
Do you think that anything will change in your life if you find answer to this question?
I don't think so.
In my opinion, more important is to understand blockchain technology, bitcoin, crypto world and how it can change your life.
Satoshi shared his vision with us but now is our turn to develop it and to convince others to accept it.
All this idea developed a lot in the last 10 years and now this story is about us, not Satoshi any more.

Yes, thats why we need to start to delete old blocks or our wonderfull blockchain will be a snowball in future and everybody from banks would say:

"I told you, bitcoin was a bubble!"

You cannot have one unlimited data blockchain, everything in the life needs to be sustainable if bitcoin keeps going like this will have big problems again soon, look the number of day transactions, is starting to become as in the 2017, ok now we can do more some thousands of moves, maybe its some more mounths to get that point and what we will do, pay unbleavable fees again and wait days, weeks or months for a transactions like i did myself and can prove it, 3 months for a transaction be confirmed ?!

How can we have descentralization with a blockchain with terabytes and terabytes? Someday only google and Microsoft can run a full node!

We need to cut the problem by the root as soon as possible, old blocks need to be deleted to keep a full node with reasonable data size:

7. Reclaiming Disk Space

Once the latest transaction in a coin is buried under enough blocks, the spent transactions before
it can be discarded to save disk space. To facilitate this without breaking the block's hash,
transactions are hashed in a Merkle Tree [7][2][5], with only the root included in the block's hash.
Old blocks can then be compacted by stubbing off branches of the tree. The interior hashes do
not need to be stored.
A block header with no transactions would be about 80 bytes. If we suppose blocks are
generated every 10 minutes, 80 bytes * 6 * 24 * 365 = 4.2MB per year. With computer systems
typically selling with 2GB of RAM as of 2008, and Moore's Law predicting current growth of
1.2GB per year, storage should not be a problem even if the block headers must be kept in
memory.

But this is not enought, we should go far, delete old blocks forcing people to move bitcoins from time to time that way we could recover lost money like that lost millions .

The target is to make a system that can run thousands of years or you pretend to make bitcoin to last only 100 years or 200 or 1000 ?

What is the target?

Nobody wants to do hardforks, that way bitcoin have his years counting down, hard-forks need to be done sooner or later.
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:55:32 AM

It has already been forked with bitcoin cash, no news from the real satoshi. He has a million in bch as well which goes unclaimed, he does not care about the moneynit is the legacy and it will continue better if he remains private

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:36:45 PM

you are spamming! man! or you are trying to get attention for no reason! your issue was answered in the previous thread!
CryptoLos

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:03:32 PM

First of all why would it matter how many BTC are in circulation or have been lost? The less BTC there is the more valuable those in circulation are. This idea first of all would not work and finding Satoshi wont make any difference - if anything it could damage whole idea.
It's better to focus on building BTC adoption than tempering with blockchain.
cfbtcman (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:14:14 PM

Im sorry if i think that bitcoin can be used and not just a reserve of value or else we wouldnt need to scale.

If bitcoins get lost the system become more centralized, bitcoin network was created to be descentralized.

If everybody in the world have the same quantity of bitcoin would be better for the network, its like the FIAT money, how much more centralized ib be worst for everybody, thats why they invented the banks to give credit and they print more money for the poor or else we would have civil war all the time.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:30:52 PM

Everybody can read this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070171

Lets change the time to delete old blocks with no transactions for the number of years we want to know the answer to that question, if real Satoshi was Hal Finney and he is really dead or if it is Craig Wright or someone else, he needs to move the money and we can assist.

Who rules the bitcoin blockchain, is Satoshi?
No, we rule it !

I guess that you mean that bitcoin chain is shit because Satoshi's coin is in no use because he is dead? Well, if he is... these coins are locked and they can increase the value of bitcoin as the circulating supply becomes less.
With or without Satoshi, the blockchain is decentralized and it is ruled by all people, not by just one.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: