Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] C2X Token  (Read 256 times)
zheyzxz (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:26:45 AM

C2X
Global decentralize platform to Solve the Smart Contract Problems.

Smart Contract: 0x80510e56e3f2ef63c07468be6cfb8ffe2468dcc8

How to get C2X?

Get instant: https://c2xtoken.com/Get-C2X-Token/

Refferal Campaign: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfu9LQr3ZvNOwlplVVqa4j4iOfmfvBUtlW3YANqgLG9J-Qebg/viewform

Our MVP
Our token distributor contract enable to use the power of leading blockchain technology. This smart contract will allow Ethereum users to distribute bulk distribution in one click to reduce the power, electricity, transaction fee, manpower, manageability and carefulness

what is C2X?
C2X is a smart contract service provider company which is known for providing best and cost effective solutions for smart contract development and auditing.

Fast and Reliable
Availability of consistent and systematic process and varied resources enable us to speed up the process of development.

Cost Effective
We provides the best services at lowest cost for Smart contract development and Auditing. We do not charge you for consultation and setup.

Certification
The certificate confirms your smart contract complies with the requirements of C2X Cyber Security Standards.

How C2X Works?

Your project goes through several phases before we start to code. Our process is simple but effective that starts with collection of requirements and ends with high quality product delivery to ensure your business and people safety.

We follow the systematic approach to complete our task of development and auditing that help us to speed up the whole process. Before we start to work over the project, your project goes under various analyses to ensure best outcome.

The process consisted of collecting data and facts by interacting with client and understanding their needs.
Our team analyses your requirements and project goal to verify its feasibility to get real outcome.
Software Design is prepared with the help of requirements specified.
We develop the code using integration process which consists of developing various components in parallel.
Developed code is tested against the requirements to make sure that the product is actually solving the needs addressed.
Finally, product is delivered / deployed to the customer.

THE MAJOR PROBLEM
The Current Industries non-crypto or crypto facing various issues that could be solved by the mechanism of Decentralized Blockchain and Smart Contracts.

Crypto Industries
Selection of Correct Protocol
Bulk tokens distribution
Unreliable Smart Contract
High Cost For Services

Centralize Network
Slow prductivity
Central Point of Failure
Poor Data Accuracy
Poor Data Transparency
Higher Transaction Fees

Slow and Unreliable
Lack of Resources
Lack of Experience
Lack of Guideliens
Lack of Proper Assessment

General Payment
Not Support Tokenization
Only BTC/ETH Accepted
Only USD/EURO Accepted

C2X helps business or industries to move over decentralized platform of blockchain to easily deal with various general issues and challenges.

Relational Blockchain
C2X provides services over Ethereum platform that acts as a platform for multiple products and services, enabling a robust ecosystem to grow around it.

Cost Effective Solutions
We offers smart contract development and auditing services at lowest cost, that doesn't include any setup fee or consultation charges.

Fast and Reliable Development
We collectively hold the vast resources, expert team and systematic approach to boost-up the process of developing reliable dApps

Multiple Payment Option
C2X accepts 9 types of Cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, TRX, DASH, DGB, XMR, BCH), 3 types of fiat currencies (INR, USD, EURO) and C2X Token to purchase our Services.

Testnet Implementation
Before your smart contract is deployed over mainnet it is deployed at testnet to verify the proper functionality, optimization and compliance with requirements.

Post Service Support
We love our customers and provide free support upto 12-months from the date of product delivery in case of any discrepancy to ensure complete customer satisfaction.

Custom Contracts
Here, we develop the customized smart contracts that may fit your requirements and needs to reduce your burden of work.

Certification
After performing rigorous smart contract auditing we generate report with remarks and finally provide certification of compliance.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lolingera

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:28:47 AM

very very good site you have made ... if you can say what costs such a site i'd be grateful
your mission is not so easy to understand .... you have to put some examples so that we get insight about
also, your btct forum thread is goodiest i have ever seen there ... it is not perfect but it is divine ... hehehe
supply 10B is optimum for your tokens .... you have a big future ... i think we have got a genuine site, eventually
this has to be a point of coming back for all crypto industry .... all users are so grateful to you and developers
we may cooperate in some areas online as in my UUC site ... it is our first and only users site
owners sites are okay, but they had to be registered, UUC can not, must be maverick .... ZIK as assets, too ...
any interested in working at UUC can write me on gmail zirobit .... be apt and reply .... thanks

lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:49:36 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2018, 01:33:39 AM by lolingera

fantastic ...  so, you say that you can make a smart contract for our projects and tokens on it ... i think ..
i needed it to present to djoković for possible a new tennis super grand slam in tajikistan ... what do you think ....
what can you do about it .... and what is your charge for it ... your decision to accept tokens as payment is faboulous
 .... i am surprised you have appeared on crypto scene .... but i knew it has to happen .... as it is my job ...
my solution is: supply 2B DJOK ... ico price 0.10$ ... project: TSGS .... symbol: DJOK 18 decimals ....
let it to sell 1B DJOKs .... after ico, we go to exchanges and wait if price comes to $1.00 ... then sell the rest 1B DJOK
now you see what are your esteems ... and try to reply ..  all this is to present to financiers ..... thanks

lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:23:01 AM

yes ... see .. i have 2 football clubs to tokenize ... but i think to tokenize the fans so that we can help the club financially .... how do your experts and developers think about it and what they suggest us .... it may be challenge .... both football teams are at the top of the national league with 1M+ supporters .... maybe you have to be ready if other thousands clubs start to tokenize their teams or fans ... also, i have 20 big universal projects and you could consider tokenizing them one by one or all at the same time .. or, you can choose one at your like ... i think you have refreshed this history and brought a new hope for the future of the mankind ... thanks

Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:38:18 PM

I would like to understand, you write "We collectively possess huge resources, a team of experts and a systematic approach to enhancing the development process of reliable dApps
dynamic payment method
Multiple payment method. "Can you list a small amount of your resources?

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

Ann thread that is very simple to read. and I have to read it again on this project website. at least a little more clear article about the project to be built. good luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

tokens are saturated .... ICOs are at the brink of existence ... only my 20 projects could save some future for cryptos .. in my opinion .... traders took money and workers can not earn cryptos neither buy them .... crypto community betrayed workers on account of traders ... only i was on workers side .. made UUC as our last resort and refuge... hehe .... your recourse point is UUC...

LoveCryptoAll

Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

In words, you are all beautiful. But, I would like to see this. Show your website, white paper, team information. The more information, the better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: