Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥💥【ANN】【ICO】【4RT】💥🔥 4RTECHNOLOGIES  (Read 16703 times)
bernard12345 (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 09:25:20 AM by bernard12345

Website | Whitepaper |

Follow Us

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:19:48 PM

This is a kind of unique project. Somehow, the roadmap clearly shows us if the ICO has been started (31/10/2018), so why the announcement thread have just created 5 days ago?
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

This is a kind of unique project. Somehow, the roadmap clearly shows us if the ICO has been started (31/10/2018), so why the announcement thread have just created 5 days ago?

There's that and the fact that the person running this bounty seems to have a red trust on his account. Not exactly something that instills positivity
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

That makes it sound pretty damn sketch IMO. Also they dont even link the ICO ANN thread in the bounty thread which is pretty damn weird given that most people would need to find the ANN thread to participate in the bounty
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

That makes it sound pretty damn sketch IMO. Also they dont even link the ICO ANN thread in the bounty thread which is pretty damn weird given that most people would need to find the ANN thread to participate in the bounty
I'm not sure why they don't have a bounty thread for the project but their project is a great and unique. I'm sure they will be getting so many investors around the world.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

Quite a great project which has so many interests around here. Well, they just made the art revolutionary and its way too interesting to see and to learn
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

I wonder if there is any bounty which is available to be joined but it seems like they don't have any bounty. I hope they will be creating a new bounty thread so that the users from here can boost the audience by joining the bounty.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

I not absolutely understand for what and that this platform will catalog? The project will be designed for wide audience?

Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

It seems that the project will be designed for very narrow audience and will please not each ordinary user though, I can be mistaken.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

I wonder if there is any bounty which is available to be joined but it seems like they don't have any bounty. I hope they will be creating a new bounty thread so that the users from here can boost the audience by joining the bounty.
I absolutely agree with you. Thanks to this component it would be succeeded to advance very quickly the project and to find many followers.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

Art is game of mind for any artist.so this project is a very innovative project for the artist.so how you people are providing opportunities for the artist
Zianingbu

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

It seems that the project will be designed for very narrow audience and will please not each ordinary user though, I can be mistaken.
Maybe so be it. But I can not say anything because the team did not announce exactly how it will happen. So it is necessary that they clarify.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:08:42 PM

The project has already been launched for quite some time, but it’s strange that there were no announcements about it yet. I hope that the team will do it and tell us the news of the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

Art is game of mind for any artist.so this project is a very innovative project for the artist.so how you people are providing opportunities for the artist
Very interesting comment. I think that you can follow the updates of the project further and you may be prompted by something.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

Narrow audience is exactly what you think? Will she just listen to the consensus of the developers? Will it be possible to ask and propose your ideas?
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

Is everything verified  Huh And reviewed through a proper hierarchy, this seems completely lacking with various setup infrastructure, figure out the checklist.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

Narrow audience is exactly what you think? Will she just listen to the consensus of the developers? Will it be possible to ask and propose your ideas?
Really difficult to understand without seeing the platform something and especially structure of its work. Let's wait for the answer from team.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

the amount of money raised is i can say, a large sum of money already. considering that they are still holding the ico for another one month. why do they need such huge amount of money?? is the amount reflected on the website not manipulated? where can we see those transactions?

UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:47:32 AM

I'm not sure why they don't have a bounty thread for the project but their project is a great and unique. I'm sure they will be getting so many investors around the world.

Forget the bounty for now, the ICO ANN thread itself is in shambles, the bounty is the last thing to worry about. The way it's being run seems like a trainwreck lmao
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:31:38 AM

the amount of money raised is i can say, a large sum of money already. considering that they are still holding the ico for another one month. why do they need such huge amount of money?? is the amount reflected on the website not manipulated? where can we see those transactions?

The ICO was posted 5 days ago and they already have 22 million dollars in their ICO? That seems to be 100% manipulated unless they can provide a signed BTC address with even 10 million lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: