Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:27:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ BOUNTY ] 🌶️ chiliZ $250,000 Bounty 🌶️ Crowd-Manage your Favorite Teams  (Read 29300 times)
NRU69MA603@HF1G

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

I love Chilez.
Because it is a token in the field where fans around the world are, and it is the only token that plays a role of connecting fans and athletes. Also in the field of esports which is more exciting from now on, the most tokens that are ahead are chiliz and I am always excited.
hoanhak19

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

will there be some game-specific bounty tasks?
Jai999

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

A universal sports and esports ‘crowd-control’ engine capable of giving fans voting rights to guide their some of their favourite teams’ management and strategy decisions. Any league, any team and any game, realised with blockchain technology.
Predators99999

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:10:58 AM

Who do you consider your competitors and how will you try to beat them?
Wet4tech

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:47:07 AM

Who do you consider your competitors and how will you try to beat them?

Can't speak for team but CEO Alexander Dreyfus said on Telegram that they have no competitors basically so a 1st mover advantage in Fan Token offering for Esports/ Football
hyperShuichi

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

As the e-sports market grows steadily in the future, I hope that this project will be a great success
nokkari0

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

Sincere devotion

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

I had to be on this great project right away, very happy if I was received.
Good work

BURSTEX.IO
▐ ▌ World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange ▐ ▌
 (https://www.burstex.io/)
quanbin27

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

Oh. I think chiliZ bounty campaign is nice bounty with $250,000 USD worth of chiliZ Tokens . Smiley Smiley
The chiliZ project has raised $66 million via Private Placement. The largest segment of this funding round will be used to fund buildout of the Socios.com platform. I LOVE this project ! Cheesy Cheesy
borand88

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

A very clever project brings us enthusiasm to always follow. We believe this project will work and will succeed because this project is with a great team that always provides creative ideas.
Thang Dinh

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

A digital currency for sports & Esports entertainment platforms, adoptable universally across other industries.

What is chiliZ?

chiliZ is a currency which fuels blockchain projects & platforms geared towards mainstream consumers beginning with Socios, a fan empowerment platform where fans can acquire voting rights with their favourite teams. Socios has already partnered with Juventus and Paris Saint Germain.

The Socios platform will be powered by the CHZ token, and fan tokens will be offered through 'Fan Token Offerings' when the platform goes live. chiliZ recieved investment from some of the biggest names in the crypto world, for example, Binance, FBG Capital, OK Blockchain Capital & more.

Socios.com, the platform chiliZ powers

chiliZ, powering Socios.com, gives sports and esports fans the ability to crowd-manage their favorite teams, games, leagues and events.
By 2020, we anticipate a sports & esports landscape that is not only shaped by what games, teams and leagues draw the highest audiences,
but by those who can most effectively activate and monetise that audience by putting their fan-base in the driving seat.

It’s called radical fan engagement

A universal sports and esports ‘crowd-control’ engine capable of giving fans voting rights to guide their some of their favourite teams’ management and strategy decisions. Any league, any team and any game, realised with blockchain technology.

Our motivation: To turn the world’s billions of sports, Esports and gaming fans from spectators into influencers.

Features of the Socios Platform include: Football Team Influence, Esports Team Influence, Influencer Guidance, Brand & Events Influence, and Other Sports Verticals (Tokenized voting rights in teams to be announced in additional game areas (Cricket, Baseball, F1 etc)

Join our $250,000 Bounty Campaign NOW

What are the Tasks?

The last day to enter is December 16, 2018 11:00 PM EST! Click here to Join the Bounty!
Keep in mind that all participants will have to undergo a KYC procedure at the end of the bounty to claim tokens

Who's on the team?

You can check out our whole team here. However, for you convenience, these are some of the key team members of the chiliZ Team

Cornerstone Investors

Business Advisory

Esports Advisory

Join our $250,000 Bounty Campaign NOW

Very like your bouty Cheesy

Volarhi

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

I like the idea of chiliZ project so much! It is a truly remarkable achievement of giving a chance to great fans be direct beneficiaries. As a devoted fan of football, I really appreciate such an opportunity and I won’t miss a chance to try my best to help my team win.
Besides, I’m a devoted fan of esports too (FIFA, League of Legends, Counter-Strike). These games are so realistically designed! But one more game that I really love to play is GTA. I’m pretty sure that for most players it is favored game since adolescence. The latest version really blew up my mind (storylines, missions, opportunities). In my point of view, the founders of FIFA and GTA can make a sort of collab) For example, some missions in GTA could be dedicated to football matches. The point that I’m getting at is that players (Trevor, Michael, Franklin) can attend the matches and be fans-viewers. Gamers could “switch” between the players and help the chosen team to win. This is where Socios.com shall become effective. Heroes of the game can buy, trade and execute voting rights on the Socios.com platform, allowing them to take an active part in how their clubs are managed. Win the mission-take your reward. Hope you will like my crazy idea)
Orrannala

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

Amazing platform with great opportunities! A kind of a unique currency, dedicated to football, with its own product - Socios.com- which will be a completely full app very soon. It is already known that your team of developers succeeded. But how did it all begin? I mean, could you tell which idea it was and how he/she began to implement all ideas into life? What was the first step for a beginning?
Crypto2211

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

I am keen supporter of Juventus football club. I am really happy they are part of ChiliZ. Now I Am A Fan Of Both. Well Done
Nagayama Tadaaki

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

In particular, I am paying more attention to the fact that BINANCE is investing and that FBG, which has produced excellent results in ICO investment, by the time of August 2018 invests.

Naturally, e-sports is in the market that is growing from now, I think that the market size will be greatly expanded in terms of ownership and exchange of digital items. Especially the digital items that can be used in the game will become assetive by linking what is worthless to the block chain so far.
In addition, it seems that it seems to be amazing that the advisor has someone who seems to be a heavyweight in the game industry and e sports industry.
SILVIOAIRDROP

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

Good morning, Chiliz is truly a promising project. It can be really useful in a sector that is certainly important in the social fabric. I believe that little by little this cryptocurrency will become of normal use and will play an important role.
Keryreyl

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

In childhood and adolescence, I always dreamed of being someone, who can not only watch the football match (which will be conclusive for my favorite team) but someone, who can really help the team win! Sitting in front of the TV or in the fan section, you actually can only root for the home team. However, in reality, your care seems questionable. What can you do, when among the members of the team conflicts begin to brew or an accident can happen with one of the members? Right, nothing.
But thanks to chiliZ my dream came true! Now every true fan has an awesome opportunity to use Socios.com (created by chiliZ developers) - the world’s first tokenized voting platform where football fans can have a direct voice in some of the many decisions their favorite clubs undertake. Moreover, devoted fans have an access to an elite fan status via unique rewards and experiences associated with Fan Token ownership.
What seemed impossible for me recently is becoming a reality today.
I’m glad that technologies are moving towards the progressive future!
staspikin

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

When Juventus token?
irinacript

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

This is the one of the best project lunched on this platform, if you failed to contribute as early as possible , it might bee too late. accurate and professional teams.
Felchel

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

Finally, there are interesting and promising areas related to football and my favorite team PSG, I will follow your updates. I wish you success and development !

lemmybe

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

I must say this is a revolutionary project in the world of sports. Creating a tokenized fan engagement with their teams and/club. That's beautiful. But on another thought level, I was thinking about how scalable consensus reached will be achievable?. And how is concensus possible in the first place bearing in mind the millions of opinions that will be involved. Won't this create some sort of confusion in the long run?.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: