Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ BOUNTY ] 🌶️ chiliZ $250,000 Bounty 🌶️ Crowd-Manage your Favorite Teams  (Read 29300 times)
genadib

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:44:43 AM

project is definitely interesting n and potentially game changer , but still very big concern related to current

crypto  state , bear marker killing any project including strong ones ,  so to achieve success team must be more than strong

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
victormelo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:23:35 AM

What is the expectation of greater long-term confidence in ChiliZ?
ChiliZ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31

A digital currency for sports powering Socios.com

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

Loving the Support Here <3 chiliZ is taking quite a step and even more so in the gaming industry with our recent esports sponsorship!
mrhemo

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

Chiliz has the role of voting rights. By using Chiliz, can influence the decision making power of each team. Sports was just entertainment to watch. From now on I can join. They have  tied up with Juventus and PSG,That is interesting.
@taka78

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

I think this project will have great potential for success in the near future. I recommend this project .

When this coin circulates around the world, I am excited to see how wonderful the world can be created.
here we go! Let's all participate. The important thing is the first step. Let's tell your friends right now.
jusfer

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

I was thinking about how scalable consensus reached will be achievable?
ChiliZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

Thanks for the support guys!
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:54:41 PM

Today I saw in the news that Binance is investing in this project. I was interested in it because I was interested in eSports in the past. Good luck to this project.
Tuning

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:29:22 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
dprain

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

I'm bullish about this project with a promising future. It is not surprising that chiliZ has already gathered so many like-minded people and supporters ready to support you and be part of such a strong and confident team.
Zarrar4AZK

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

Looking forward to putting my article writing skills to the test 😎 thanks for all the work you put into setting this up
CryptoRPx

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:15:30 AM

i love to think about the idea that one day i will be able to influence decisions regarding my favorite teams or leagues! It makes me feel a real part if them. Thank you Chilz. i cant wait to see new developments
ChiliZ (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

It's closing on the 16th! Don't forget to join
adhirahman64

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

I want to ask a question.
does CHZ have plans to list in several markets? if yes, which market is the top priority
and finally whether you have partners
segare

Activity: 194
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

This is not SCAM.
Chiliz will be the first crypto Esports platform using Socios.

I expect that more crypto projects related to games will come out to the world Wink
Edyca13

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

chiliz and socios crate a nice token for sport and esport games/.i love fortnite esport game and football sport game i'm a real madrid fan
Along with a great team and perseverance, I've also heard sales of $ 65 million in private sales
this is a nice bounty and i'm belive winner in this.
elementcrush011

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

I'm making Submission to Explain How Interesting Coin Tokens Are For The Furture of
The Blockchian CryptoWorld, And How Interesting These Social Media Boards Are AWESOME. Communist indeed.. Grin
WealthyClub

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:22:44 AM

Socios.com is the world’s first tokenized voting platform where football fans can have a direct voice in some of the many decisions their favorite clubs undertake  this is amazing  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
 I have not seen this platform so strong since today
how about you?
mikean66

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

I wrote article on my blog about chiliZ. Esports and sports are world wide, and these are spreading. It's marvelous that fans can connect to their favorite team!! I'm looking forward to app.
cryptonivict

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:14:04 AM

Thanks to the whole team and everybody who join in this really unique projects ChilliZ and Socios.com.
ChiliZ, powering Socios.com, gives sports and esports fans the ability to crowd-manage their favorite teams, games, leagues and events.
Fans can become influencers of any competitive entity. In turn, teams, leagues & events, from any corner of the sports & esports world can then monetise the fan demand for these voting rights.
For me it really means a lot. A few years ago playing esport a football career game, I had the idea that it really come out in reality and now it's a reality!
You made a very cool project. I'm sure that this will definitely not leave anyone indifferent. We, all fans of football clubs and e-sports fans, wish you prosperity, access to all new markets and support.
You did amazing job and still hard-work for give a chance for fan from around the world be part this big things. I actually love everything what you do!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: