Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does the team prevent the price of the tokens from falling?  (Read 342 times)
batuhantstknn (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

Hello everyone,

As I mentioned at the title, how does the team prevent the price of the tokens from falling? I want to discuss and brainstorm about it.

Community & Social Media Manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

the most important thing is to provide products that are useful to all their users, so this will create a demand for their tokens. there are also other easy things like buying back their tokens on the exchange, so this will trigger the pump to increase the price of their tokens.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

A team must have their own skills if they want to succeed a product,the part in a value must be determined when it must be push or drop.Its neatly organized from time to time and it should be monitored but there are factors that make a team messy is the value itself,the whale has the instinct to hunt for snacks and that is normal in crypto trading.I think it must be more solid as ALT already exists well namely XLM which has a professional team.

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

One of the reasons for the price of tokens down is because the teams also sell their tokens!
We see Robotina tokens, the price of these tokens can be said to be stable because the product is clear and maybe the Team doesn't sell their tokens.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

Hello everyone,

As I mentioned at the title, how does the team prevent the price of the tokens from falling? I want to discuss and brainstorm about it.

It starts with having a token that actually has some level of use, something that drives the demand for it. After that the team need to ensure they make a product/platform that people actually use, then it's just a matter of time before the price grows.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

The teams needs to create awareness by marketing on all channels, this is where bounty campaigns come in. Once people have knowledge about the token they can do a buyback to generate investor interest so it looks like a profitable project

unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

Hello everyone,

I am not sure but most of the time, they are delaying the distribution of the tokens as well as market listing to avoid panic sellers or those who are immediately selling bounty tokens. This can be observed at this moment since negativity is dominant in the market, postponement of the sale is the solution of the projects and to continue when recovery occured to not waste the project for a long run.

TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:17:08 PM

Hello everyone,

I am not sure but most of the time, they are delaying the distribution of the tokens as well as market listing to avoid panic sellers or those who are immediately selling bounty tokens. This can be observed at this moment since negativity is dominant in the market, postponement of the sale is the solution of the projects and to continue when recovery occured to not waste the project for a long run.

Postponing the distribution will create a negative image for the project, and it is highly unrecommended for any project to do this.
a few ways that any team could do to prevent the price from falling, which are ;
-Distribute the coin to the users, but keep it on their wallet for certain time. it is called frozen wallet
-Buyback event, they could do this for the first three months to tank the price and keeping the price up on its average ICOs price.

of course, most of them can do the first one because it is cost-effective compared to the second one. but the project needs time and resources to develop their project, that was why most of them did not really care about their project or token or coin price when it hits market for the first three months.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

I highlight more about teamwork here, they have to be good at making plans after their tokens are in exchange, they don't have to continue to actively raise the interest of investors to get into their projects by buying their tokens.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Every day there will always be new people who want to invest in crypto currency and they will choose every place of investment that he thinks is suitable for investment. This is the task of a team of tokens, they must be intense every day to make a promotion about the token. They must be active on several social media such as Facebook, Twitter or telegram and other social media and make an interesting promotion about tokens that they make, especially in terms of features, they must be absolutely sure that the tokens they make are very suitable to be used as he ask.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

Hello everyone,

The team buys tokens from the market.Can also reduce the total number of tokens in circulation.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

It can't be avoided specially in times of bearish market. I am not saying that I am right but if they are raising a bounty campaign, they should pay the hunters with bitcoin or ethereum and not their own tokens. We all knew that the hunters always selling their rewards when that altcoin had been listed to an exchange right? They are also buying it back at a lower price. I am not blaming the hunters because I am one of them but those ICO should start to realize that instead of freezing the rewards, why don't just paid them for ETH/BTC right? It will also help the project to multiply its buyers that may cause a price pump.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

Hello everyone,

develop the project correctly,, and bring more valuable features inside,,
i believe this will create a lot of demands to the tokens,
then, when the demands increasing, i'm sure the price will growth too my friend

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:36:26 AM

@batuhantstknn. Most of those teams will not or cannot prevent it. As it happens, most of those teams cause their tokens to fall by selling a percentage of them in the market where the community is left to buy most of it and baghold them.

That sounds very bad but many ICOs did it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

Some teams have tried to keep the price of tokens stable buy doing buybacks or token burns. But all these tactics work mainly in a normal or bullish market.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

Hello everyone,

Very simple, that is when all traders hold and do not want to sell their tokens. Its price will still fluctuate by the whale but it will not take long because the whale will not be profitable. But this is very unlikely. And we should let the market fluctuate naturally.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

Some teams have tried to keep the price of tokens stable buy doing buybacks or token burns. But all these tactics work mainly in a normal or bullish market.
And also the team did Locked Tokens to investors, bounty hunter, for 2-3 month. But when they began to distribute the tokens to the bounty hunter then we could see the price of these coins directly down drastically. So I think it is difficult to prevent it. 
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

To prevent the price of coins from falling, the team must be truly expert in capturing the hearts of investors with tangible and useful products, but sometimes all of them are very difficult to control and even locking tokens that have been distributed will actually trigger sales simultaneously and make prices more expensive. .
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

It seems that the token is locked to reduce the dump, some projects have done this, gradually the token is reopened. This can prevent prices from plummeting and holders can be patient to use their tokens for some time.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

Some teams pay for market making. There special organizations that can do this. Sometimes this can be done by exchanges. They giving volume to the coins and holds price in exact level.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: