Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] THEWINNER.IS [Official Thread] - Experimental Ad Platform & Ego Booster  (Read 294 times)
woodkid (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

An Experimental Ad Platform & Ego Booster

Q: What is it?
A: An experimental (i.e. fun), gamified, crypto enabled Advertising Platform. Anyone can buy an ad on this website for one dollar ($1) and it will stay online until the next purchase is made by another person.

The winner (explained below) will be attached to the homepage forever, thus going down in history and getting some nice traffic on the way.

Q: How does it work?
A: Clik the "Buy" button, fill in the form and make the payment. We support most popular cryptocurrencies and credit card payments are coming soon.

Each ad receives “online seconds”, just for being online. The person/company whose ads collect most seconds before Christmas 2019 (or if enough sales are generated, the goal is 1M) will become the final, permanent winner and their ad will stay on the main page indefinitely. Buyers are identified by email addresses, so you can run different ads and their online time will sum up.

The winner will also receive 15% of all the website’s profit as payment for their promotional services. There is also a second and a third place (10% and 5% respectively). To spice things up, I will randomly choose one person who will also get 5% (minimum one ad purchase required). This event will be broadcasted live.

1st place – 15% profit (up to 150,000 USD) + your ad stays on the home page forever
2nd place – 10% profit (up to 100,000 USD)
3rd place – 5% profit (up to 50,000 USD)
Random Lucky Winner – 5% profit (up to 50,000 USD)

You can track everyone's progress on the Leaderboard page.

Charity - I will use 10% of the funds (up to 100,000 USD) to make a donation to one or more charities, which will be selected during the website’s lifetime and the choice will be consulted with the community. If you run or work for a charity, feel free to contact me.

In the near future we are going to introduce an Affiliate Program, where anyone will be able to create an account and earn money as an affiliate (5% commission).

Q: Why should i advertise here?
A: As the website's popularity grows, you receive great value for money, exposing your links to thousands of people for a tiny fee. There's also a dedicated Statistics page to help you evaluate if buying an ad is worthwhile. Apart from all the above, you also get your shot at 50,000 USD with each purchase.

If you start advertising early, you will get tremendous advantage over all future participants. Because there aren't many buyers right now, you can easily collect precious online minutes.

Q: Where does the traffic come from?
A: Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), paid advertising (PPC, PPV), forums, paid articles, blogs. We are growing the traffic organically and trying to reach at least several hundred new visitors per day.

Q: Plans for the future?
A: To introduce user registration with ability to top up your account with more than 1 USD, also launch the Affiliate Program. These should be ready before December 2018.

mr777
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

The first:
- Your idea is excellent
- Nice design

The second:
- You need SEO more.
- And I will try $1 for the good luck
Sracedofwoman

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

If I place ads, apart from BTC and credit card out I can buy with other Cryptocurrency?
Balthierblack

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

With 1 dollar for an ad, how long can I advertise? And where will my ads be located?
fonRonsenburg

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

Anyone can buy an ad on this site with one dollar ($ 1.00) and the ad will remain online until another person purchases the next one. So I buy an ad and the next person after me buy my ad disappears or?
narginDalmasca

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

"We support the most popular electronic money and credit card payments coming soon". When will it accept payment by credit card?
Ramzabeoulve

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

"Each ad receives “online seconds”, just for being online. The person/company whose ads collect most seconds before Christmas 2019 (or if enough sales are generated, the goal is 1M) will become the final, permanent winner and their ad will stay on the main page indefinitely". I do not understand about these issues can you explain more to me?
Mustadiobunansa

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:48:23 AM

In my opinion, advertising like this is like competing to be able to buy an item and the amount of money you spend on buying that item can not be determined to be up to $ 1 million.
Agriasoaks

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

When I spend $ 1 on advertising, where will my ad be located, on your home page or where, and what will I get from it?
Beatrixx

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

The person/company whose ads collect most seconds before Christmas 2019 (or if enough sales are generated, the goal is 1M). I do not understand what is the revenue here is the number of seconds received?
Beowulfcadmus

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

The winner will also receive 15% of the site's profits as payment for their advertising services. So if I win I will get 15% and the profit I get is BTC or USD?
Cidhighwind

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

Anyone can buy an ad on this site with one dollar ($ 1.00) and the ad will remain online until another person purchases the next one. If so, when will I buy it, where will I be advertised, your homepage or?
Seymourguado

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

If so, when I buy it, where will I be advertised, your homepage?
YoungPalom

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

Anyone can buy an ad on this site with one dollar ($ 1) and the ad will continue to exist until another person buys the next ad. So, when someone buys an ad that replaces my ad, I must continue to buy the ad or only be allowed to buy one.
Freyacrescent

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

How can my ad collect many seconds?
baby1moretime

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

If I'm the winner, my ad will be placed on the permanent homepage, but I do not know if it costs me or free.
Beowulfcadmus

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

(If you start advertising early, you will have a huge advantage over all future participants. Since there are not many buyers right now, you can easily collect valuable online minutes). when can i buy it ?, has it worked?
Cidhighwind

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

Each ad receives "seconds online," only for online. The person / company whose ad spends the most seconds before Christmas 2019 (or if enough revenue is generated, a goal of 1 million). I do not know is 1 million that is personal or sum of all.
Edgegeraldine

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

if the winner of the top placement will place the ad forever, so thevì remaining winners will receive the bonus and will they be placing ads? and does the ad charge?
Leonora2

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

I spend $ 1 on online advertising until another person buys next, so how many ads do your homepage have ? or just one person/company.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: