Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Exchange for trade  (Read 645 times)
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:54:11 AM

Binance is the best cryptocurrency exchange in the world followed by the Bittrex, Poloniex, CoinBase Pro,  Huobi, OKex, KuCoin, and BitMex. There are several crypto exchanges out there I think it's up to you choose the best one.
Yes, I agree with you, even lately binance has become the biggest exchange with trading volume after defeating Bittrex, besides that, binance also provides a display that is very easy to use even for beginners even though

bradshe1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

There are several good crypto exchanges, and it’s up to you to choose the best one. Binance is a good exchange, but it doesn’t accept fiats which is a critical issue for me. I prefer CEX – you can use both crypto and fiat there (https://cex.io/dash-eur, https://cex.io/dash-btc). CEX has a good level of security and a high trading volume.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

Binance is best exchange for day trade. This exchange support daily withdraw limit 2 btc without verification. Most of people like to trade on binance.
Also we can use stop limit option, this is very helpful for  all traders. Anybody tell me which exchange is best for trade?
I think that Bittrex is the best exchange at the moment. Why did I say that? because I see the potential possessed by Bittrex.
The exchange has a very good level of security and has very interesting features.
I think Bittrex has reached the phase of being the best and every professional trader must know Bittrex.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Everybody knows what is the best exchange for trade and that is none other than binance yes binance is the best exchange there is no doubt it has a huge demand in trading. After binance people can choose kucoin, hitbtc, okex and huobi these exchanges also good for trade.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

Everybody knows what is the best exchange for trade and that is none other than binance yes binance is the best exchange there is no doubt it has a huge demand in trading. After binance people can choose kucoin, hitbtc, okex and huobi these exchanges also good for trade.
If talking about tops coins yes indeed binance really have a good volumes and numbers of traders, but since not all coins are listed from this exchange that's why we also needs to consider other exchange like bittrex,poloniex and all of those existing exchange even ETH based exchange its also all about the coins that we are going to trade but I also agree with binance being on the top of the list,.
joeperry

Activity: 2170
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

All of the exchange as long as the coins in the exchange has a volume but for me a best exchange will not going to base on how much is the minimum withdrawal or if it's good for day trade (you can do day trading in any exchange FYI) but the best exchange is the exchange which value security and anonymously which gives you enough security in your account as well as keeping you anonymous even though you're a trader (But most of the exchange ask for KYC)

herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

I also use binace to trade,in my opinion binance is the best exchange platform at the moment. No doubt and highly recommended.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

Since I do trading with a large number of different tokens, I need an exchange which supports all these currencies. Earlier, I used to trade in Yobit and they used to support a lot of tokens/alts. However now I have shifted to cryptopia.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

I use Binance and Kucoin and I'm satisfied by both of them , Binance has a better volume but you can't find some of the good altcoins like Tky in binance and you need to use other exchanges like kucoin .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308

bokser

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

Binance is best exchange for day trade. This exchange support daily withdraw limit 2 btc without verification. Most of people like to trade on binance.
Also we can use stop limit option, this is very helpful for  all traders. Anybody tell me which exchange is best for trade?
polonex also not inferior to Bibiana and she is rated number 1 if you look at the statistics)to trade on any platform but polonex safer all)please join to trade on the stock exchange.binance is also not bad)

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

I prefer to use Bittrex exchange rather than binance, because I think the price movement in bittrex is a little slower than in Binance (I haven't been proficient at tranding yet so I'm looking for a slightly slower exchange rate). this is only my estimate because I have never used the Binance exchange
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

Binance is great... Mostly because the assets I trade in are all found it in. However adventurous as I am, I do you Kucoin, Huobi, Okex and Hitbtc at times.. Kucoin's app trading is the best for me IMO
Binance is actually a pretty good option honestly when it comes to volume and trading fees as well. So far, I really do not see any exchange that is giving all I can get at once as it is, than binance and for what it is worth, I can say making use of binance generally is worth it.

Nonetheless, there are so many other exchanges, what is just important is to at least try as much as possible to see what you are comfortable with and then stick with it, but most of it all, never trade without knowledge.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

I think Bittrex is better than most other exchanges. The transaction charges are low. Their security is very strong against hackers and their support team is very active and ready to help in case of any issues. Though they need you to do KYC before you can withdraw any amount of money from the platform. So much  confidence they exhibit and you can be sure of safety of your fund.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

I usually use BitMEX and Binance. BitMEX (Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange) is the best for margin trading. This is a peer-to-peer trading platform that offers leveraged contracts that are bought and sold in Bitcoin. And then Binance has use case good friendly. This consistently remains above the top 5 exchange in terms of trading volume and currently trades more than 350 cryptocurrency/pairs on it.
Right now when I am checking the alt market it looks like binance is leading the world however in reality if you check it individually bitfinex is doing well as well. I think it all depends on where you live and what type of exchanges you have in your country. For example a person from USA might prefer Coinbase whereas I will never use it.

I have a local website that allows me to trade bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash (lol), and doge (lolx2) which is actually all I need right now if they only had nano as well. I do put almost all my money in bitcoin and ethereum right now, not a good feeling in current market but it gives me possibility of always being in the local market and changing that to my local fiat currency whenever I want to.
gtcms
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

It depends on what you want to trade: if you want to trade a lot of different cryptocurrencies and don't need leverage, you can choose binance, hitbtc, okex or huobi. If you want to trade some top cryptocurrencies (btc, eth and something else) with leverage 5x/10x (up to 100x, but 50x/100x is like suicide, especially now) you can choose bitmex or bitseven.

BitSeven.com - Leverage trading up to 100x /// https://www.bitseven.com
thegoatiest

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:30:51 AM

Can you trade using USD pairs on binance and bitmex (from within the European union)?
I've been using coinbase and were 'locked out of the u.s.a market. As a result the trading volume is 2233btc in 24hours....  no good for trading with..

And are they both insured against hax?
Has one better security features than another?
Thanks
dalexc

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

In my opinion, the best exchange for trading is Binance and Bittrex. These exchanger are very popular. I've been using Binance and Bittrex for a long time. But I have not encountered any problems so far.
Moreover, the other exchange you can trade is- Kucoin, Okex and Hitbtc.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

I think that Bittrex is the best exchange at the moment. Why did I say that? because I see the potential possessed by Bittrex.
The exchange has a very good level of security and has very interesting features.
I think Bittrex has reached the phase of being the best and every professional trader must know Bittrex.
Well, that's your opinion while another said that's not. Sad story, bittrex formerly was famous but now it's different, it has been far behind by several other exchanges. Even HitBTC which is known as an ordinary exchange could defeat bittrex trading volume for now.
minairia3

Activity: 1526
Merit: 326

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

I hope binance in the future will have a program for short selling too  Cheesy possible in this space? Been waiting for digitex to have more alternatives for bitmex. But kudos really to Z for keeping also the security high in binance.

Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

Bittrex is actually the best exchange, in my opinion. Double security every time we log in and there is also a stop loss feature even though I don't use the feature often. Bittrex also has many coin choices. The problem, it's just that at this time registration of a new account at Bittrex is quite difficult

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: