Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HeatherAI - Automatic Cryptocurrency Trading Bots - Grab your free trial copy!  (Read 4891 times)
HeatherG78 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:19:51 PM

New updates to Cryptsy bot have been pushed. Download and try now Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:41:22 AM

I see there are a lot of people with a trial copy, yet not many are providing any feedback.

If you have a trial copy, please post on this thread.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:53:41 AM

We just updated BTC-e and Cryptsy bots yet again after a long session of reviewing all the code.

Getting ready to launch 3 more bots. ~95% done

Free trial is available for everyone. To get your copy, pm me with which bot you want to buy/try

For those who want to buy:

Bitcoin address: 1NkFTVh59cy9t8dEBPKBZfbg9B6cR4qPTH
(PM me your transaction ID after you have sent payment)

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:01:05 AM

We are 2-3 days away from launching a HeatherAI bot for another 3 popular exchanges. The products are almost ready but testing is taking a bit more time.

That will bring the number of HeatherAI products to 5. Another 3 bots are in various stages of development. We plan to have a bot for 8 of the most popular exchanges by then end of March.

10 testers will be provided some free shares each. You must email us your Cryptostocks.com account email address to support@heatherai.com and then we'll transfer some free shares to the selected people.

CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:10:33 PM

I test your trail copy of the cryptsy-bot
The software looks usefull.

But i have some problems to start / login the bot.
It show a error-message: access to settings.xml denied

Start it with administrator rules via right click help in that case.

What is the difference between the trail and the full license?

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:24:11 AM

I test your trail copy of the cryptsy-bot
The software looks usefull.

But i have some problems to start / login the bot.
It show a error-message: access to settings.xml denied

Start it with administrator rules via right click help in that case.

What is the difference between the trail and the full license?

There is no difference other than that the trial will stop functioning after a few days Smiley

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:40:25 PM

Thanks for sending me the link to your product.
I tried it today and I must say I'm quite confused.. I managed to login easily and see my balances, but I can't place trades; when I click submit the page doesn't change. Also, is there a way to do ping-pong trading? It seems to me like the main thing a bot would be useful for. Frankly, I don't really see what I can do with it that I can't do directly on Cryptsy. But that might very well be because I'm a noob; for that, a working help section would be nice Smiley

Also, the charts did not seem to work, it did show the low and the high, but no time-scale nor the line that should show the current price. And one suggestion: showing the coin's balance on the trade page would be nice.
lynn_402

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:37:01 PM

I tried it today and I must say I'm quite confused.. I managed to login easily and see my balances, but I can't place trades; when I click submit the page doesn't change. Also, is there a way to do ping-pong trading? It seems to me like the main thing a bot would be useful for. Frankly, I don't really see what I can do with it that I can't do directly on Cryptsy. But that might very well be because I'm a noob; for that, a working help section would be nice Smiley

Also, the charts did not seem to work, it did show the low and the high, but no time-scale nor the line that should show the current price. And one suggestion: showing the coin's balance on the trade page would be nice.

Forgot to add that this is for the Cryptsy bot.
fordlincoln

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

Interested in the BTCe bot
please add me
huey2323

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:26:33 AM

I can confirm that this doesn't seem like it is much different than the Cryptsy website.  If there was some sort of help docs or automation to it, that would make it stand out.
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:25:53 AM

I can confirm that this doesn't seem like it is much different than the Cryptsy website.  If there was some sort of help docs or automation to it, that would make it stand out.

Thanks for your feedback. The "Advanced Sell" feature we have is very useful. We are working on releasing some documentation about it.

We'll also include insurances and ping pong trading eventually. We are testing out new features similar to ping pong trading and insurances.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:30:12 AM

You need to wait a few seconds after you click submit because Cryptsy is often slow to respond. It works 100% fine from my end and I can confirm this from other testers.

We'll figure something out regarding display of balances on trade page.

Can you provide a screenshot for how charts look like for you? They work for me http://imgur.com/vi2GqBi though we are going to upgrade the chart displays and add more functionality to them soon.

We are going to release documentation and 3 new HeatherAI products today bringing our total to 5. We target to release 8 total products by the end of March (they are in various stages of development) along with feature improvement and bug fixing as per feedback received.

lynn_402

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:29:40 PM

You need to wait a few seconds after you click submit because Cryptsy is often slow to respond. It works 100% fine from my end and I can confirm this from other testers.

We'll figure something out regarding display of balances on trade page.

Can you provide a screenshot for how charts look like for you? They work for me http://imgur.com/vi2GqBi though we are going to upgrade the chart displays and add more functionality to them soon.

We are going to release documentation and 3 new HeatherAI products today bringing our total to 5. We target to release 8 total products by the end of March (they are in various stages of development) along with feature improvement and bug fixing as per feedback received.

Here's how the charts look to me https://i.imgur.com/7TCaKqm.png
And I did try to wait for the orders to appear, but still nothing.
Perhaps identifying my system would be useful? It's Windows 8, 64-bit, with AMD quad-core processor.
lynn_402

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:43:17 PM

That's probably unpractical, but I feel like there's a big demand in the market for a bot that allows cross-exchange trading. You could merge all your bots in one and allow arbitrage, that would be incredibly useful.
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:47:14 PM

That's probably unpractical, but I feel like there's a big demand in the market for a bot that allows cross-exchange trading. You could merge all your bots in one and allow arbitrage, that would be incredibly useful.

Automated arbitrage has a lot of risk for the trader. We have considered putting all bots in one but it didn't sound like a good thing to do. We have thought over it. We have no plans to put all bots into one in the near future

As far as charts are concerned, it works fine for me and many other tests. For low volume pairs, if no data is found for given range then chart may appear blank. Have you tried for other pairs?

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:48:26 PM

And I did try to wait for the orders to appear, but still nothing.
Perhaps identifying my system would be useful? It's Windows 8, 64-bit, with AMD quad-core processor.

Can you email the logs to support@heatherai.com?

lynn_402

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:30:22 AM

I've tried the charts for many coins, and none of them work. Where can I find the logs? I'll send asap.
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:41:00 AM

I've tried the charts for many coins, and none of them work. Where can I find the logs? I'll send asap.

Under "trade", click on "save log" and email us the log.

As of now, we have 3 active HeatherAI bots available:
1) BTC-E
2) Cryptsy
3) BTER

We are in final stage of testing for the following:
1) Cex.io
2) BTCChina

We expected these two to be available today but we need to test more, so we hope to have these live within ~2 more days.

We are in mid to final stage of development for the following HeatherAI bots:
1) Mcxnow
2) Bitstamp
3) Poloniex

Completion is expected by end of March.

To get a paid or trial copy, pm me.
Price: 0.2 BTC per license
Email: support@heatherai.com

Investors, please check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513351.0

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:46:59 PM

Working on feature addition as well as towards our target of 8 products by end of March.

We are sure we can make these as good as any other robot you have in the market.

For any questions:
Email: support@heatherai.com

armensg90

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 10:54:34 AM

I'm interested in testing BTC-e bot. Please pm me if available.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: