Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:39:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 Oasis City: The World of Reality | Wearable VR Interface 🌟  (Read 734 times)
Take the red pill (OP)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:26:54 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 12:55:11 PM by Take the red pill

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
universalpool.net

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

reserved
Take the red pill (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

Presale has started. There are many possibilties to join. Check out the Announcement
konstant111

Activity: 924

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:27:36 AM

it's cool, but there are people who like to stand so much, because after a hard day's work it's easier for them to sit in a chair and start the game and relax, and not to wear a suit and standing to play it

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

Eric Schiermeyer
-Zynga Co-Founder

It was seen from the advisor that he was very experienced in the world of business, especially business games.
It is certain that OASIS City is also functioned and is dedicated to playing games right?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

In my opinion a very cool project. Imagine that without leaving your home, you can visit the boutique. See your favorite item, try on clothes and order remotely. Also, the developers promise many more interesting tasty things. I wonder how this future will actually be realized.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

finally it became a reality and I was very impressed when watching ready one player movies, so it was very interesting to wait.
there is no other word to express this pleasure, let's launch it immediately  Kiss
Take the red pill (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Eric Schiermeyer
-Zynga Co-Founder

It was seen from the advisor that he was very experienced in the world of business, especially business games.
It is certain that OASIS City is also functioned and is dedicated to playing games right?

You are right. There will be many hubs inside Oasis City and one of them will be dedicated Games. Check out the:
to see how Oasis City will look from the start and how you will be able to reach games.
Take the red pill (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

In my opinion a very cool project. Imagine that without leaving your home, you can visit the boutique. See your favorite item, try on clothes and order remotely. Also, the developers promise many more interesting tasty things. I wonder how this future will actually be realized.

To realize all this ideas we will connect Virtual Reality with Real World using Wearable VR hardware.... Currently you can buy and use 3rd Generation of VR products. Oasis City Develeopment Team is evolving 4th Generation of Virtual Reality: Almost all senses will be used to achive best user experience.
Take the red pill (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

finally it became a reality and I was very impressed when watching ready one player movies, so it was very interesting to wait.
there is no other word to express this pleasure, let's launch it immediately  Kiss

If you check out the OSC Roadmap you will see that in Q1 2019 there is a plan to launch Beta. 
yayat

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

Eric Schiermeyer
-Zynga Co-Founder

You are right. There will be many hubs inside Oasis City and one of them will be dedicated Games. Check out the:
to see how Oasis City will look from the start and how you will be able to reach games.
Maybe it's more like the Open World Game: GTA San Andreas, right?

After I saw it on Youtube for the Oasis City and Jurasic games, I think the screen animation must be improved.
Take the red pill (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

Eric Schiermeyer
-Zynga Co-Founder

After I saw it on Youtube for the Oasis City and Jurasic games, I think the screen animation must be improved.

At each stage in a development process things will be improved and also graphics will look much better. Demo Video is showing direction in which Oasis City will go: Your Avatar is in Oasis City (a platform) where you can access various hubs such as entertainment, game (Jurassic Hunter, etc), education and shopping, etc.
yayat

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

Eric Schiermeyer
-Zynga Co-Founder

At each stage in a development process things will be improved and also graphics will look much better. Demo Video is showing direction in which Oasis City will go: Your Avatar is in Oasis City (a platform) where you can access various hubs such as entertainment, game (Jurassic Hunter, etc), education and shopping, etc.
Finally, I can sleep soundly for this and it makes me strong to continue to support OASIS City.
Is OASIS City too and Jurassic Hunter will open the Fisrt Person Shooter game like PointBlank, Battle Field or CounterStrike?
Take the red pill (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

Eric Schiermeyer
-Zynga Co-Founder

Finally, I can sleep soundly for this and it makes me strong to continue to support OASIS City.
Is OASIS City too and Jurassic Hunter will open the Fisrt Person Shooter game like PointBlank, Battle Field or CounterStrike?

In months after Beta Release ( Q1 2019 ) there will be many new games that will join Oasis City Game Hub... Game titles and release dates will be revealed in coming months

thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

That's a great idea to build the shared virtual worlds. In recent years, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality have become interesting platforms to develop. The aim of Oasis City will be a new breakthrough in terms of cross platform in VR content. And this will give users more interactions and experiences.
Regarding to build the shared virtual worlds, surely it will involve many developers out there. So, I think there will be many partnerships that will be established later.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:30:15 AM

If you check out the OSC Roadmap you will see that in Q1 2019 there is a plan to launch Beta. 
good job, because the sooner you launch it the better and I have put OSC into my waiting list. do you plan to make a bounties program?
Take the red pill (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:16:10 AM

Announcement from Oasis City project team!

Please see below for updates on the project.

✅ Oasis City project is planning to start IEO and get listed on at least two exchanges, starting with one of the major exchanges in February.

✅ Large scaled strong marketing and global private meetup are planned before the launch of IEO.

✅ Max supply will be adjusted to 12 billion, which used to be 6 billion.

✅ Bonus will be rewarded to early participants as max supply amount is being adjusted.
➡️ Pre-sale participants: 100% bonus will be rewarded
➡️  Private-sale participants: 140% bonus will be rewarded (Massive price fall of ETH was taken into account)

✅ Bonus amount will be rewarded a month from the initial listing on an exchange.

✅ Remaining amount after the sales will be considered to be incinerated.
Take the red pill (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:47:29 PM

Oasis City OSC will start trade on HotBit exchange

Hotbit will launch $OSC on February 12th 2019.2.12  16:00   (UTC+8)

✅ OSC / BTC trading pairs

✅ OSC / USDT trading pairs

Happy trading everyone  Grin
Take the red pill (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:17:12 PM

CryptoMon is a platform where a wide variety of cryptocurrencies can expand their horizon and actively promote themselves. Cryptocurrency is integrated with the genre of gaming that shows the highest level of enjoyment and addictiveness among digital contents, offering a new paradigm for the relatively closed cryptocurrency market.

CryptoMon is a multiplayer game in which the players simultaneously hunt for cute monsters by touching the screen. The value of the monsters goes up as the bullets hitting them are accumulated. The player who successfully catches the monster garners all of its accumulated value. The obtained monster may be used to repurchase bullets or may be exchanged into cryptocurrency through trading and selling. Moreover, the chances of a boss monster appearing in sight increase as bullets further accumulate. Although boss monsters have higher values and are more difficult to catch compared to ordinary monsters, aim for the jackpot by gaining success in hunting them.

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:01:31 AM

From different sources I receive news about your company IEO.Is that so? If so, on which exchange is IEO scheduled to be held?

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: