Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Konios is now a scam ICO  (Read 305 times)
smyslov (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:56:12 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 01:33:42 PM by smyslov

Site : https://konios.com/
Announcement thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3128951.0
Telegram : https://t.me/koniosofficial

They did not reach the softcap and they did pay some of the bounty hunters but this token is useless now, no update from their telegram channel from all of their social media channel and their official thread.

The last update from their telegram was September 29 they dump their token on LATOKEN but LATOKEN disables trading and deposit for some unknown reason maybe because they are going to use LATOKEN to sell their token and run away.

what's your thoughts on this?

Latest update : Latoken allowed deposit and trading could push through this 28 it seems Konios will continue
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

This is the main point:
They did not reach the softcap

They could not continue to run their project because they had failed ICO. It means their token is dead-coin. And what are you waitting for? Dumping price happened, of course. If they do not refund to investors, this is really scam.

And LATOKEN disables trading and deposit because this token has become a dead-coin already.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

This is the main point:
They did not reach the softcap

They could not continue to run their project because they had failed ICO. It means their token is dead-coin. And what are you waitting for? Dumping price happened, of course. If they do not refund to investors, this is really scam.

And LATOKEN disables trading and deposit because this token has become a dead-coin already.
70% of tokens have been burned, and isn't that a rare item? Maybe if the team continues to develop this project, then the price of the token will be expensive, and what you say is true, if the investor's money doesn't come back then this can be said to be fraud and that's a pity.

tuthienloc92bk

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

70% of tokens have been burned, and isn't that a rare item? Maybe if the team continues to develop this project, then the price of the token will be expensive

You should know the meaning of "soft cap" here. Soft cap is the minimum capital to implement project. If they didn't reach it, it means that they cannot deploy everything according to plan. If they still continue to develop project, there are 2 matters:

1. They try to run project with the lack of fund >> project will be possible to fail anytime >> investors will lose everything >> investors always know this and ask for refunding >> No refund = scam, Do refund = more lack of fund

2. They can run project with this current fund, it means the soft cap is higher than the "real" soft cap >> they deceived investors >> investors will feel deceived or project team don't want to refund to them >> investors will ask for refund and ... (1)
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

70% of tokens have been burned, and isn't that a rare item? Maybe if the team continues to develop this project, then the price of the token will be expensive

You should know the meaning of "soft cap" here. Soft cap is the minimum capital to implement project. If they didn't reach it, it means that they cannot deploy everything according to plan. If they still continue to develop project, there are 2 matters:

~snip~

Thank you very much for your enlightenment, there are projects failed and did not reach the softcap, but they continued to run their projects according to the roadmap, it depends on the intention of their team, whether they want to continue or not.
 You can see the izetex project, they did not reach the softcap even they made an offer to investors, for investors who want their money back, please send their izx tokens to the address of the izx contract, and the izx team will return their money. Sorry for OP, i just giving another project explanation just as an example.
tuthienloc92bk

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

Thank you very much for your enlightenment
You can see the izetex project, they did not reach the softcap even they made an offer to investors, for investors who want their money back, please send their izx tokens to the address of the izx contract, and the izx team will return their money.

You are welcome. About IZX, if investors accepted to invest under risk, it was ok, as long as the refund requirements were also performed. Well, we have to finish our conversation here.  Smiley
smyslov (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

1. They try to run project with the lack of fund >> project will be possible to fail anytime >> investors will lose everything >> investors always know this and ask for refunding >> No refund = scam, Do refund = more lack of fund

2. They can run project with this current fund, it means the soft cap is higher than the "real" soft cap >> they deceived investors >> investors will feel deceived or project team don't want to refund to them >> investors will ask for refund and ... (1)

Good point but what is more alarming is they want to dump all their coins in LATOKEN before they run I admire LATOKEN for doing the right thing, they did not let Konios to scam more people they disable deposit and trading there could be more scam ICO like this in our midst so better watch out.
tuthienloc92bk

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

Good point but what is more alarming is they want to dump all their coins in LATOKEN before they run I admire LATOKEN for doing the right thing, they did not let Konios to scam more people they disable deposit and trading there could be more scam ICO like this in our midst so better watch out.

You should ensure that they had listed their token on Latoken during ICO or they listed after ICO had ended.

I have just researched, Konios listed their token for IEO. LATOKEN lists Konios (KON) Token Sale with 100% bonus on KON until July 28

And they cannot dump their token by themselves. If someone buy KON token after ICO fail, it's their fault because they have not research.

Latoken will carry a part of the responsibility if they didn't delist KON token promptly.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

You should ensure that they had listed their token on Latoken during ICO or they listed after ICO had ended.

I have just researched, Konios listed their token for IEO. LATOKEN lists Konios (KON) Token Sale with 100% bonus on KON until July 28

And they cannot dump their token by themselves. If someone buy KON token after ICO fail, it's their fault because they have not research.

Latoken will carry a part of the responsibility if they didn't delist KON token promptly.

I check my LATOKEN and they do list LATOKEN but they disable the deposit I also read and commented on one thread that they are traded but disable the trading I don't if they will resume trading but since there is no update or dev to address the issue it's it's game over

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
smyslov (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

Honestly, I want the project to continue so many people are asking in their channel, some of these are bounty hunters and investors but I doubt they will, I will only believe if they announce but so far the channel is very silent only bounty hunters are posting.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

Honestly, I want the project to continue so many people are asking in their channel, some of these are bounty hunters and investors but I doubt they will, I will only believe if they announce but so far the channel is very silent only bounty hunters are posting.
Half of bounty hunters have already been paid.Remaining will get payment as soon as Gas fee gets low.Despite the fact that they have not reached the softcap,they are distributing tokens to bounty hunters

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

Half of bounty hunters have already been paid.Remaining will get payment as soon as Gas fee gets low.Despite the fact that they have not reached the softcap,they are distributing tokens to bounty hunters

Honestly, I still don't consider them a scam because they are still paying their bounty hunters, and there were news that they are going to be listed and traded on LATOKEN so we better watch and follow the development fo this ICO, but we need to admin to make an announcement on their next step.
smyslov (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:11:37 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 01:33:01 PM by smyslov

I am following their channel and still waiting if they will deliver the goods as promise even if they get into exchange they want to see any development or announcement, I'm definitely going to lock this thread or change the topic if they announce something for investors and supporters.

Latest update : Latoken allowed deposit and trading could push through this 28 it seems Konios will continue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: