Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 10:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for 0.000025 BTC loan  (Read 243 times)
gwapman (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:01:20 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 12:18:08 AM by gwapman

i need a loan of 0.000025 BTC. i have a wallet in coinpot.com that i forgot for a long time Undecided, and now i could find that wallet address again, but they asked me to make a deposite ( any amount ) to prove that the wallet address is mine ( i should send any amount from my wallet ), so i need your help to recover the funds

loan amount: 0.000025 BTC (2500 satoshi )

repayment: if i ever recovered my funds i will send back 0.0002 BTC

collateral: i cant give anything as a collateral at the moment

BTC address: 1CnA51XFdqQkchkXhQjRWDcMJxMHqt8E6p

the BTC address i shared here is a new one, its not the same they asked me to prove its mine
blackrabbit1

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:07:13 AM

i need a loan of 0.000025 BTC. i have a wallet in coinpot.com that i forgot for a long time Undecided, and now i could find that wallet address again, but they asked me to make a deposite ( any amount ) to prove that the wallet address is mine ( i should send any amount from my wallet ), so i need your help to recover the funds

loan amount: 0.000025 BTC (2500 satoshi )

repayment: if i ever recovered my funds i will send back 0.0002 BTC

collateral: i cant give anything as a collateral at the moment

BTC address: 1CnA51XFdqQkchkXhQjRWDcMJxMHqt8E6p

the BTC address i shared here is a new one, its not the same they asked me to prove its mine

1. I don't understand why would any website ask you to prove yourself with an address
2. The transaction fee which will occur in this loan will be higher than the loan amount you're looking for
3. Still, you're a newbie asking for no collateral loan, so be careful being red tagged
gwapman (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

i dont know if you know how coinpot works. but when you want to link an address to your account they ll ask you to prove the ownership of ur account.
about the fees.. i know 2500 is a low amount, and believe me i wouldnt ask if it was bigger.
about getting red trust, i know im totally wrong about the colleteral but i dont know if i deserve a red trust, because i really dont want to scam the satoshis, i only wanted to send snall amount so they can confirm the ownership of my account, no need to red trust, if i ever broke the rules, i wish mods inform me to delete the topic. Smiley
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 17181

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

~when you want to link an address to your account they ll ask you to prove the ownership of ur account.
~
i only wanted to send snall amount so they can confirm the ownership of my account
In crypto, the standard method of proving ownership of an address is by signing a message. Making a payment doesn't prove ownership, as you could ask someone to pay for you.
There are several threads on coinpot.co, for instance coinpot.co scam or not and [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet. This post stands out:
With coinpot, only use the address that you originally registered with for all the claiming. Linking other addresses never worked for me and no replies ever from the support.
Never deposit any money with coinpot, there are plenty of reports with users deposits going missing and never getting any answers from support.
Once you have the coinpot account set up and then sign up to claim with the faucets using the one and only address that you registered with at coinpot, it's smooth sailing.
I never have any problems with the withdrawals and everything works just fine.
I'm not sure whether or not they're legit, but I'm sure asking to send a payment to withdraw is weird.

blackrabbit1

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

~when you want to link an address to your account they ll ask you to prove the ownership of ur account.
~
i only wanted to send snall amount so they can confirm the ownership of my account
In crypto, the standard method of proving ownership of an address is by signing a message. Making a payment doesn't prove ownership.
There are several threads on coinpot.co, for instance coinpot.co scam or not
and [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet. This post stands out:
With coinpot, only use the address that you originally registered with for all the claiming. Linking other addresses never worked for me and no replies ever from the support.
Never deposit any money with coinpot, there are plenty of reports with users deposits going missing and never getting any answers from support.
Once you have the coinpot account set up and then sign up to claim with the faucets using the one and only address that you registered with at coinpot, it's smooth sailing.
I never have any problems with the withdrawals and everything works just fine.
I'm not sure whether or not they're legit, but I'm sure asking to send a payment to withdraw is weird.
[/quote]

Yes, this is exactly what I'm talking about
I don't know why would any faucet ask you to send a payment to verify your address -
you had the address in your account and you withdraw the fund to that address, I don't see any problem in here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: