Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we destined for Doomsday?  (Read 434 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

don't fool yourself, SEC is not going to accept any bitcoin ETF anytime soon and it has nothing to do with the BCH drama at all. you can come up with conspiracy theories but in the end SEC never planned on accepting any ETFs and they have been rejecting them for years now!!!

as for the future of bitcoin ,it has nothing to do with ETF, SEC or any other centralized entity that is talking about bitcoin these days. the future of bitcoin is bright and the adoption has been growing even as we speak with all the drama.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

Are we seeing the beginning of the end? Could this be it? Could bitcoin actually go to $1000 USD? What do you think of the current scenario? Are things looking positive or negative? Tells us why.
no negative and no positive, bitcoin price grow up and falling down always happen anytime, no scenario about it, when alot people buy bitcoin price will grow up , so when exchange hacked and hacker sell it price will falling down.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

We are not destined to bitcoin's doomsday, the sunny days will soon come back. The lights are coming off the tunnel as Switzerland has approved bitcoin-ETF starting next week there must be a bullish move in the market. Also, remember that the market we are dealing with is a speculative market and price will never be stable but kept being volatile. There will soon be a price change.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
mr.mister (OP)

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

I did not suggest doomsday. I just asked a question because I wanted to see what everyone's opinion was that's all. The subject of this post is in the form of a question. I did not declare anything.

Bitcoin Cash (BCASH) is NOT the real Bitcoin
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

I do not think that we are heading towards doomsday for crypto. We can expect greater heights in coming days. It is very much possible that next year, bitcoin touches the $50000 mark as well. It is true that this year had been quite bad for crypto so far but I expect the situation to get better. Reason to great fall this year was huge correction following such a heavy rise.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

It's not looking good and there aren't good answers to explain why BTC's price is falling so fast. What is really happening?

I imagine there are better investment options on the world for big investors, then they are moving their funds out of Crypto-Currency. I mean investments on the prominent economy of some countries, a probable boom that may happen soon and they want to enjoy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

People do panic if they see the market price falling, specially bitcoin price.
This happens all the time! but we know that everyone gets jumping and smiling if the price goes up.
We will not get the W if we will doubt them, we should stick and trust them.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

surely it will not be possible if bitcoin is going to go bankrupt because the people who invest in it are already very much and moreover now there are so many people to buy eth which is currently very cheap.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:57:43 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 05:42:46 PM by Zin-Zang

Are we seeing the beginning of the end? Could this be it? Could bitcoin actually go to $1000 USD? What do you think of the current scenario? Are things looking positive or negative? Tells us why.

I see negatives right now, like this thing could fall some more. For one, because the feud between VER and Wright.

Switzerland just approved the world's first ETFs but their Market has only 1.3 trillion U.S dollars, nothing compared to Wall Street.

Check out the article below on what the SEC might do with the upcoming ETFs review. They will probably deny or postpone.

https://cryptocannibal.com/2018/11/14/why-the-future-of-a-bitcoin-btc-etf-is-uncertain-with-the-current-bch-hash-war/

Another factor that may cause BTC to crash right now, is slowing global economic growth. Oh, and lets not forget the fear index.

https://alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/

Retail investors are very uncertain about bitcoin right now.

What are your thoughts?

IMO , based on study of past drops
Odds Bitcoin drops to $4000 within 3 months   , 80%
Odds Bitcoin drops to $3000 within 5 months   , 70%
Odds Bitcoin drops to <$2000 within 1 year     ,  60%

Litecoin drops below $20 within 3 months , 80%

Whole Market is entering a 3 year or longer Crypto Winter similar to the 2013 to 2016 bear markets

We are going to see a Mass Extinction Event for Weak Coins.

Bye Bye to Ethereum and all of their tokens.  Wink

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

Everything has gonna end except for bitcoin. Hard it may seemed but bitcoin will last for a long time as long as we keep supporting it, as investors and enthusiasts who wanted to adapt bitcoin's ideology, then there are nothing to worry about. Swiss exchange listing on first crypto ETF is already an achievement for us. So, doomsday is not gonna happen my friend.
I am more confident in altcoins than in bitcoin. Bitcoin is now not in its best form and it is not known when at least the problem with its scalability will be solved. However, I still do not see any serious reasons for its significant drop in price. Even if it falls in price to a thousand dollars, there will be no end. Given its high volatility, it can fall in price very low and after a while it can soar in its price also suddenly and high. Therefore, you need to remain calm, a bull market will definitely be.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

I see negatives right now, like this thing could fall some more. For one, because the feud between VER and Wright.

Switzerland just approved the world's first ETFs but their Market has only 1.3 trillion U.S dollars, nothing compared to Wall Street.

Check out the article below on what the SEC might do with the upcoming ETFs review. They will probably deny or postpone.

https://cryptocannibal.com/2018/11/14/why-the-future-of-a-bitcoin-btc-etf-is-uncertain-with-the-current-bch-hash-war/

Another factor that may cause BTC to crash right now, is slowing global economic growth. Oh, and lets not forget the fear index.

https://alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/

Retail investors are very uncertain about bitcoin right now.

What are your thoughts?

As I will still maintain, looking on the brighter side of the dip that this is also an opening for new investors to come into the market and not actually signalling a panic into the markets. My colleague confirmed to me that now is the best time for him to now make purchase of some bitcoin and more ethereum! The market is virtually still very active with demands and supply and it will all result in the future sustenance and boom of the market later.
Sergh83

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

surely it will not be possible if bitcoin is going to go bankrupt because the people who invest in it are already very much and moreover now there are so many people to buy eth which is currently very cheap.
i think that this all cryptos is scum, because a lot of investors lost big money beilieving in crypto, this system were made by whales for the whales. All this shit is nothing but cheat game. I have lost a lot of money buying videocards all my savings was putted into this system and now i have no money for my big family, so im very upset now. Thanks Satosi for this shit Soorry for my english (((
vesilucewa
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

Doesn't matter how low, what's important is that it'll recover sooner or later.

This happens all the time.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

Over the past few years, we have seen many drops and rises in the price of bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency as a whole. No matter how low Bitcoin falls in price, it has always not only recovered, but also increased in price. Since there are no obvious reasons for the current fall in the price of Bitcoin, I don’t think it’s worth worrying about its fate.
Most likely, the fall of Bitcoin in the last months before the New Year, when everyone is waiting for its rise, was made intentionally. Therefore, whoever will keep his cryptocurrency now will turn out to be profitable later.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

Again I see a panic. Why people are so pessimistic. This is all temporary, wait a while and the market will recover. No need to tie all the news in one pile.

Panic has been order of the season for a long while as a result of Bitcoin refusal to break 6400$ and now that it's tanking, the panic grew more. I only hope people can put a stop to the panic
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: