Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】PRIME TALENT CHAIN| AI AND BLOCKCHAIN IN STAFFING & RECRUIMENT  (Read 1154 times)
Gracenancy

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

Amazing! But how a passive job seeker is found? Just through the information from the resume?

From their whitepaper, “PrimeSource searches through social networking sites, like LinkedIn, and analyses candidate profiles. With its AI-based algorithm, which has over 50 predictive variables, it identifies passive job seekers that may be potentially looking for job change in the next 30-120 days.”

Haha! I am totally into this project.
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

Amazing! But how a passive job seeker is found? Just through the information from the resume?

From their whitepaper, “PrimeSource searches through social networking sites, like LinkedIn, and analyses candidate profiles. With its AI-based algorithm, which has over 50 predictive variables, it identifies passive job seekers that may be potentially looking for job change in the next 30-120 days.”

Haha! I am totally into this project.

We totally appreciate that. Thank you and please connect with us on telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

I like this project, I see they can make it easier for companies that want to find new employees.

We totally appreciate that. Thank you and please connect with us on telegram :
https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

Why do you need blockchain for this? Smiley  what is currently wrong with the employment process? I wouldn't be happy if everyone could see where I've applied especially as I'm still at my old job and I don't want my boss finding out I'm applying for other positions

1) Blockchain is used in candidate ‘s background verification, development of Skill Communities and Consensus Protocol
2) There are several challenges that employers and candidates are facing today, we have detailed all of it in our White Paper, request you to go through it. And another important point is PTC eliminates all the intermediaries between a candidate and the hiring manager / employer
3) None will be able to see the candidate’s information unless he/ she gives access to the profile. Hope it answers your questions.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Thank you.

For more updates, join our telegram group  : https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
Gracenancy

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

If I want to invest in your cryptocurrency what are the benefits I will have?
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

Utility tokens
Exchange
To make payments in the PTC ecosystem
elisiafernandas

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

That’s amazing. Even I wanted to ask the same question of what is benefits of having your PT Coin.
Gracenancy

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

When are starting your ICO?
ruthhelen

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

It is an amazing concept, you guys. I think in the next few years it is gonna change the way a recruitment process works. I really look forward to being a part in this.
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

It is an amazing concept, you guys. I think in the next few years it is gonna change the way a recruitment process works. I really look forward to being a part in this.

Hi, thank you so much. Be a part of our family by joining the telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
AliyaNasar

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

I have been badly affected because of delay in the communication. I have waited months to get only a negative response. I am sure a lot of people are frustrated with the current system like me. It is not wrong to say this leads to psychological stress.

andriyanetson

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

I have been badly affected because of delay in the communication. I have waited months to get only a negative response. I am sure a lot of people are frustrated with the current system like me. It is not wrong to say this leads to psychological stress.

Whatever you said is 100% true. A lot of times I have pondered why can’t these people just get back to me? What is gonna cost them? But after reading PTC’s blog I understood the complications and challenges that a recruiter faces. However, that doesn’t justify the action of not getting back to the candidates.
ruthhelen

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

Whatever you said is 100% true. A lot of times I have pondered why can’t these people just get back to me? What is gonna cost them? But after reading PTC’s blog I understood the complications and challenges that a recruiter faces. However, that doesn’t justify the action of not getting back to the candidates.

As a recruiter, it is really hard to keep track of the candidates. That too once someone is hired, it is impossible to go inform the candidates who have applied that the role is taken. I hope the PTC and it’s automated changes this.
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

As a recruiter, it is really hard to keep track of the candidates. That too once someone is hired, it is impossible to go inform the candidates who have applied that the role is taken. I hope the PTC and it’s automated changes this.

PTC wants to makes communication instant between the hiring manager and the job seeker. With our automated ecosystem, it is totally possible.
elisiafernandas

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Very good project! I really hope PTC works and changes the system.
AliyaNasar

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:03:59 PM

Are all the payments only through PT Coins?
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

Very good project! I really hope PTC works and changes the system.

Thank you Smiley for more updates , join Telegram us! https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

When are starting your ICO?

In a few days. Keep in touch………. https://t.me/joinchat/Ij6yrkU2EnWDDQ1GgL83YA

andriyanetson

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Yes, all the transactions in the ecosystem happen through Prime Talent Coin with conversion through their Internal Exchange.
primetalentchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Yes, all the transactions in the ecosystem happen through Prime Talent Coin with conversion through their Internal Exchange.

How secure is your internal exchange?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: