Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH @ 158 USD  (Read 2133 times)
Insufficient (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

Jeez... etheruem keep diving, so unfortunate. But bro, you are not the only one on that. I believe many other hodler are also expecting some improvement, but who knows what is coming next   Shocked
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

Just HODL, ethereum will recover but well we do not know when.  I hope you have job outside this forum, you will need it since i t will take sometime before we can see ETH to be bullish.  You can also try to day trade to take advantage of fluctuation but I know it is more risky than holding but at least you have a chance to breaking it even if you bought it at a higher price.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

I will continue to hold ETH until the price returns to $ 200, because at the end of this year it will be bleak for current crypto prices, will it rise to a glorious future again and especially don't panic at selling times like this.
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

ETH is liable to take a bigger hit because of the SEC crackdown on ICOs. ICOs in the future are going to be inclined also to look to alternatives because of the issues with scalability on the ethereum network.

Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

The fall in the price of Ethereum also affected the miners, this is noticeable by the fact that the Difficulty of the Ethereum network decreased, but the profitability still dropped to almost zero, so some miners would refuse to extract Ethereum. If in the near future the situation does not change, the consequences may be sad, but I am waiting for the January 19 update of Constantinople, which was announced by the Ethereum team. It can improve the position of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

Don't expect this market to recover.

All big entreprises and companys are creating their own coins. They don't care about this coins (BTC, ETH, and so on). They would never allow this companys to have access to data of other companys. The amount of contracts signed for ETH is so low, it's just neglectable.

The market is dying. And this death will erase you from this world also. Leave before you lose 100%.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

Honestly today's blood bath is something else, the market is getting more discouraging than before, we all expected green but we are seeing red.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

Now many people are in a pessimistic mood, this is natural, because it is not clear to the end what is happening and when the fall will end. But I am sure that this is a temporary drop and still prices will start to rise, because we all know that the SEC understands the need and benefit of adopting regulations for the regulation and legalization of cryptocurrencies and it is only a matter of time.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
This is the risk that they are talking about bro, you've got to have a nerve of steel to withstand this ether downfall. It is not easy but it is better to hold still with your portfolio.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:18:37 AM

The coin is very much cheaper. But we must remember that this is still one of the best cryptocurrency projects. It is not clear how long Eth coin will be cheaper, but growth will be great.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

The coin is very much cheaper. But we must remember that this is still one of the best cryptocurrency projects. It is not clear how long Eth coin will be cheaper, but growth will be great.
we still don't know what will happen in the future because it could be that ethereum's price could decline, the worst year for ethereum and now ripple has shifted as the best coin number 2 under bitcoin.

jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

Noboby knows that but I think that at the beginning of December. As for me, I'm waiting the 12 od decemer the accepting of Bakkt. I think the growth will be great.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:23:33 AM

when something is in a bubble, it has to burst and continue to go down. you may see it stop at some point and take a breath but continuation is inevitable. in fact most whales let the order books to fill up by stopping their dump then they restart it to get more profit from their dump.

we are now down from $1500 to $150 and will continue to go down. they have been trying to keep it from reaching the real value of ether ($50) but they have been failing so far. let's see when they succeed in stopping this dump.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

That was bull trap and you we are victimized. I was even invested on that time hoping that market will have a good market price increase. It seems like the market now is already controlled by the huge whales and this is the reason that market price could never gone good. They are always taking back our money every time they invest and then pulled out their money back including ours after we invested on crypto.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

How long you've been holding ETH? At what price you purchased it? I'm not sure what's the reason of the dump as a whole. Yes, as a whole for the market because looking at other coins, they are also being dumped with higher percentage.

It's not an exception that ETH is dumping today but consider also that the market is on a big correction. I'm not sure if this is cause by the upcoming event on December related to Bakkt's and they are giving a wide entry to have cheaper price for those folks.

Signature for rent
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:31:12 AM

I bought my eth on 250 usd) I thought this already cheap) So don't be so disappointed) I'm already just laughing I need this money but this will be for me a great lesson. Selling coins here at that prices don't see any sense)

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:36:06 AM

it seems that those who are disappointed with the current ethereum state are not just you. because I'm sure almost all investors have ethereum as their assets, and they also feel the same as us today, all we can do is HODL
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

I have long accepted the idea that the cryptocurrency will not grow in the next 2 years. So I just wait and be sad.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

YOu are not the only brother, me too, i am feeling depressed, but what keeps me thinking positive is that, the hopes the someday ethereum will become the best coin ever. I am a believer of ethereum in all sense, and i dont lose my hopes that somebody, i could be proud of.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: