Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH @ 158 USD  (Read 2138 times)
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

It could be really worrisome when the dip gets dipper, Something is actually very wrong with crypto this year, it has been series of downtrend and large scale bear market, No anticipated this low this year but it is part of the uncertainties in the market, etherium is badly hit and we may not know how far more it could drop. At this period, holding is for the strong hearted

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

I bought the ETH in USD30 in this year and hold it in the wallet for my long term investment, now I have lost half of my money, but if it does not reach to my target price, I will hold all until my die.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

Be strong of your ethereum holding mate. It is better to hold ethereum now than to sell  specially if you bought at 100$ each. Still you won't lose even single penny so keep your fire to believe that it will rise again sooner. Hope and patient here is necessary.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

You just need to remember what price ETH had on the exchange a year ago! And then you will realize that now it is expensive! To get your money back, you need to wait for the bull market! ETH is a monster, I think they will come up with a new idea so that people invest in it again!

[
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

I was very surprised by the current situation, I never thought that bitcoin and ethereum and other crypto currencies would fall this badly.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

With a bitcoin campaign to 3000, there is a real prospect of seeing the etherium at $ 50, and this scenario is very likely. Etherium has already fallen to 3 position in the ranking. 2018 is definitely not a year for the ethereum platform.

roy12875

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

I still understand why the market still have not stable over the year, the market have all red over a year, when it grows little then drop more in the next day, this is the investment, they all is the gamble.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Same case here, im big eth supporter and have accumulated quite a decent amount of eth from last couple of months also buying dips but it does not seem to have found any support as of yet, i thought around 200 was fine support but now the price is way down, i hope it will not break blow 150 and will start its recovery from here.

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:54:25 PM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

Ethereum is looking for a place in the dip. He shouldn't come down here any more. Otherwise, most of the subcoins are destroyed
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

you can sell to avoid more loses and buy again later but we don't know what will happen next it can either go up or do down more or you could just continue holding and have patience. choose wisely so you won't regret it.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

what we feel is the same, the decrease in ethereum makes me hurt and angry. I think the hope can only wait until the bullrun next year. yes if I read in a lot of threads, there are many who doubt that December there will be pumping.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

emotions must be controlled, so for now whatever we have bought do not regret, save well and be patient because it is very difficult to predict price increases, even though the increase will certainly occur but not in an instant.

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

not only do you feel it, but everyone is sad because they lost all the money they invested a few months ago, including me ... but even though prices continue to fall, you don't need to panic
hold hold and hold

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

hey it will not be tired while gong down. when it goes down it takes rest. when it have enough strength after rest, we could see bullrun.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:11:26 PM

not only you, I think many of us experience similar things. I have 5 eth and 1btc, all of them fall. this makes me want to cry. but this is a risk that I have to face and currently there is no indication that the market will rise, I hope the bullrun will occur next month.

Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

Buy ETH now, I think this a good moment and can be a very profitable investment. Buy and hold it for a few months.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

I can feel you, but as compared to other who bought ETH at $1000 and above, I believe you will be able to breakeven easier. Don’t panic and watch the market first. I don’t believe crypto will only continue to go down.
Hillore

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Not the fact that this is the last minimum price this year. If bitcoin will fall in price to $ 4,500, we will see a price of $ 100 per ethrium coin or even less.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

Don't expect this market to recover.

All big entreprises and companys are creating their own coins.
But at first companies need to start from something. I mean it is a common practice where at first company uses some platform just to conduct ICO and than may be to create their own asset.
So in this case platforms like Eth, Cardano, Stellar are quite needed.

PS. AS for me I bought Ethereum at nearly $290 a year ago.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

It is heart broken to wake up and discover that ETH has drop so bad,many are been discourage on daily basis,we can only continue to encourage yourself never to give up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: