Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH @ 158 USD  (Read 2138 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

The market of cryptocurrency always very hard to predict. I think you should be patient and have a belief about ETH. I think the next year Ethereum will rise to at least $ 1,000 and surpass the XRP soon to become 2nd in the cryptocurrency market again. And the bull run will come on February 2019.
I've seen too many predictions like you in the past few months, and that's definitely the wrong guess. There is no basis to prove your prediction. We do not know when the bull market starts and prices can recover

I have doubts that we will see Ethereum for 1000 dollars at all. I think that we all need to forget about the prices of January 2019, it is unlikely they will be repeated in the next couple of years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

The market is in full downtrend and reversal is very elusive at this point. Ethereum price is creating opportunity for new  investors and existing ones to take good position in this new cheap and attractive price. The ethereum value is way more than what it's price now!
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

Do not give up and HoDL. if you have some fiat money to buy more ethereum then do it. very soon there will be a price increase
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

After the recent drops, everyone is depressed and many even panic. This is how the high-risk market works. Everyone who hodl to this moment and has not sold ETH should handle this difficult period and wait for the reversal of the trend that should start in December. I hope that ETH will make us all a nice surprise for Christmas.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

I never thought that the price of etherium would decrease so much. But Etherium fell below $160. Now we have to be patient and wait until the price does not grow. I think it will be good.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

I was very surprised by the fall in crypto prices today, I think the fall will stop after last week's tragedy turned out to continue and causing ethereum prices to approach $ 100 there is a possibility the ethereum price will be below $ 100
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

The fall of Ethereum as well as other cryptocurrencies is a temporary phenomenon. All financial markets develop cyclically and the crypto market is no exception. A bullish trend is replaced by a bearish one and vice versa. I am sure that Ethereum will reach $ 1500 again.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

as used with work on moderation to shows with returns of notable quotes of value that more on expectation as trader to put with request of decision as displacing funds on table with the exchange, to gains on shifts with range on distance as difference.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

This is all the effect of the fall in the price of bitcoin so that ethereum and other altcoins were also affected. but don't think negatively, because the day when the cryptocurrency rises again will come even though it takes a little longer. So just hodl.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
nyia

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:48:27 PM

I think this normally market because last year BTC rising up a new ATH and no the buble is end and now he is going down and this is folow by another coin in the crypto, and last i hope this problem end in the year.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

Personally, I think that Ethereum will gradually fall as the main cryptocurrency also goes down. And according to analysts, the Bitcoin rate may fall to $ 1,500. If this believe Ethereum will fall too. And personally, I think that you need to wait a bit and everything will begin again. Cryptocurrency rates will start to grow from the beginning of the new year.
FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

Do you really think that the crypto market is going to die? the great whales of finance will never let go of such a volatile market and with so many opportunities to generate quick money. It is only a matter of time before they return to the charge, the problem is that we do not know when. I think selling right now is silly, most of those who have investments here have already lost a lot, I think it is a mistake to panic and leave now with so many losses, but everyone does with their money what they want.
Evushko

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

More and more terrible to look at the price! Now more and more questions and so few answers!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

Vitalik was sitting on the couch at Ripple's offices in 2013 looking for a job.  It didn't work out and he decided to pursue smart contracts when Ripple decided to focus on Interoperability first instead.  Ripple built the plumbing for a brighter future with the ILP before pursuing their smart contracts platform Codius.  Now when you look at Codius which was released several months ago and compare it to ETH its superior in every way.  Ripple has built a more robust and user friendly platform for smart contracts.  Now that XRP has successfully become more decentralized than ETH and BTC its really no surprise why XRP is decoupling from BTC and outperforming.  Its the future.  I don't want ETH to lose, its not about winning and losing but when you look at the long-term prospects of certain projects in comparison to their competition the market always picks the winners.  I'd much rather the whole market rise up and everyone win.  I think we can all agree that seeing Tether at #8 on market cap is extremely annoying!  Good luck to all!
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

we might see more fall from the market.
140 USD might happen in this situation.
All we need to have is the demand to be back in the market.
But i am still searching and want to know what is the real reason why BTC and ETH falling like this AGAIN!
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

More and more terrible to look at the price! Now more and more questions and so few answers!
So always, of course there will be answers over time, but now it is better not to look at the price if there are no intentions to leave the market, and then in such a situation it is easy to change your opinions after seeing the prices.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

Folks... it's really just the market capitulation cycle and people need to calm down.  But if I'm being realistic, we all know people are subject to fear more than they are to hope.  So yeah, the price will go down more just like it did in 2014/2015 and then it will go up again. 

The sad thing is that people selling at these levels really should have never bought in the first place.  It just means that whoever is selling invested money that they couldn't afford to invest.  When you invest you leave your money in until there is at least some measure of improvement in your position or you sell to gain a better position in something else even if that's a near-term loss. 

Hectic times like this are the times to buy cautiously while also leaving room to buy more if it goes down further.  And I do believe prices will go down even lower than they are now.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
mwaqar17

Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

Hello mate, it's time to relax. You have to show patience, especially when it will be going down further. It is possible that it will reach in double figures or less than that. Now that gap between XRP and ETH has reached to 4 billion dollars if this condition continues, then it will be difficult for ETH to recover it's second position in market.  
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

Hello, the last 1,5 years were a rollercoaster for me and a let of us, but i learned a lot und it was good fun. I still think we will go up at 2019 and development is ongoing  just look around
Good Luck to you all.

Cheers
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

To be honest seeing prices above 1000$ for ethereum was unpredictable, but 150$ is nothing! I think rational price for ethereum is 500-700. We will see rebounce within 3 months. Now I've got to find a job to generate additional income to invest it in crypto. i haven't lost trust in crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: