Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH @ 158 USD  (Read 2138 times)
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

the most reasonable decision will be to be patient and wait . you may have to wait for more than one month , but the market will recover in any case .
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:44:22 PM

the most reasonable decision will be to be patient and wait . you may have to wait for more than one month , but the market will recover in any case .

It bears repeating... never invest more than you can walk away from.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:45:27 PM

When witnessing the reduction of ETH from $207 to below $160, I am so sad and lost to believe about Ethereum and cryptos as overall.  But after that, I research carefully about the technology and the innovation of Ethereum; I will still holding it for long-term to get the chance to earn the high profit when the market goes up again.
yescrypto

Activity: 319

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:46:48 PM

And it already way below that right now I think. Let just keep watching this i belive when it drops wey lower like $100 the owner and the dev will find something to do about it with the gain they already made out of people experiencing the bad market right now or he leave it to die off just like that.
what if we see eth at $300 this year

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
vlad4561

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

I believe in ETH. ETH will rise in price in December. I'll buy myself some ETH in November.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:57:07 PM

this market is dead. The technology will continue developping, but the way whales have destroyed this market with manipulation WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO RECOVER.

Leave now, or lose it all.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
It's already at 155 usd and it will be a downhill in the next few days. It hurts seeing my portfolio in a massive loses and I would definitely sell some of my tokens just to have some of my cash back.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

You of course don't worry you're not the one holding the Ethereum myself in a good DD , but if you have money to purchase something I would certainly would have made them , I guess that the air can go below 100 even!
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

I am sad when looking at the current EHT price.
Unfortunately, people lost hope and they are panic selling. However this is crypto and anything can happen, I believe that this is just temporary and sooner or later we will see green days again.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
fizik4

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

I did not buy my ETH, I earned them in the bounty. But I am not ready to sell them at that price! If someone decided to create a panic in order to buy very well, then let them not count on my ETH !!!
vlad4561

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

I don't agree. Scared money don't make no money. Where did the rich people come from?

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

Eth is just one big disappointment to me. I couldn't even believe that it may fall so low. Ethereum took the biggest part of my investing portfolio and I do not need to talk about broken expectations. Normally it's creator Mr. Buterin is saying that everything is going to be fine, but it is his child, of course he is trying his best to keep investors, but the price is keeping to drop. I really do not know what Eth should to do to recover itself.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

I don't agree. Scared money don't make no money. Where did the rich people come from?

It's not about being scared, it's about knowing your limits. If you are gambling with money that should be for food or rent in a misguided attempt at calling the bottom (as many on these boards have done) then you are playing the lottery. You know how to become a millionaire? Start with 10 million.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

A very strong drop in prices made everyone worry. The main thing is not to panic in this situation, the one who panics loses. If you look on the other hand now is a good time to buy.
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

You're not alone, dude! I think more than 50% of the traders are hurting. all you have to do is "hodl".  In the cryptocurrency needs to be cautious at all times. As you know dangerous waters.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:53:27 PM

Now in the fall of ETH is mostly to blame Bitcoin, as the fall at the level of all other cryptocurrencies. I do not want to believe that the market came to an end, but I think that all the expected turn will not happen soon.
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

I personally know people were selling eth for 2$ on the beginning, and they were so happy because their mining was profitable! Last year they were suicidal! Dont lose any hope, dont have any hope, just relax and let the time to do its thing!
vallydelly

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

It's just the market and I have known that a thing like this will happen because we are approaching Christmas period when a lot people will make some withdrawals to buy some Christmas gifts for their love ones and vacation and others, but the market will stable by ending or beginning of next month, just be hopeful
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

It's just the market and I have known that a thing like this will happen because we are approaching Christmas period when a lot people will make some withdrawals to buy some Christmas gifts for their love ones and vacation and others, but the market will stable by ending or beginning of next month, just be hopeful
These are just opinions of amateurs who are just beginning to move in the world of cryptocurrencies. Look at the BTC price history and you'll see that it's November and December months that make the most positive surprises. In my opinion, in December prices will start skyrocketing again.

Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:15:01 PM

Yes ETH is currently down, but maybe this is our chance to start buying ETH at a low price of $ 154 to wait until ETH prices will increase. This is not because ETH is going to collapse, but may be improving the quality of the ETH system and if it works then the ETH will rise again but it takes time until the process is complete. Such a situation is the right moment to buy it as your profit in the future, and you will produce something valuable.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀