Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH @ 158 USD  (Read 2138 times)
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:47:18 AM

70% of Ethereum is still in the hands of the project.
If the market for cryptocurrencies continues to be sluggish, the project side will continue to cash out ETH to solve the financial situation!
This means that the price of ETH will continue to fall!
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

I also try not to pay attention to it. But anyway, every day in the morning I always look at the market and my mood unfortunately drops(.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

But the tragedy is happening, all encryption is still likely to continue to fall, and the price of ETH is unlikely to recover quickly because its use is limited!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

Sincerly, considering that bitcoin has lost principle support, I supposed a wrost value reduction for Ethereum. But this was not the case and I'm happy...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ouyunk

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

my feelings now are the same as you feel. I was very shocked and sad to see ETH prices that were getting lower and lower. I will always think positively and hope ETH prices will rise and return to normal.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

Ethereum hurt us a lot. I can't believing this situation of etherreum. Not only price down, ethereum marketcap so much down than XRP (Ripple). Just surprising ethereum down. Actually Ethereum wanna to go less than $100 maybe. Future will be so bad I hope. Still I am in tension.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

this is not the limit, the bottom has not been found and there is where to fall, I think the price will be $ 90 for 1 coin, then a sharp rise to $ 200 is possible. but what will happen next is another fall or rise ....
Clideone

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

No way! Just Hold!
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

Surprisingly, by the present situation, I never thought bitcoin and ethereum and other electronic money would fall to this level. At the moment I have started to have a bit of panic, even though ETH is still a good coin but the price really drops dramatically. This affects the cards my notice. I hope ETH will increase as soon as possible

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

Ethereum will not climb up, give up this view. It's very strange that you are a big fan of Ethereum, but the selling of ICO's development team is enough to make Ethereum depreciate sharply. You should sell Ethereum very early.

fakmee

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

my feelings now are the same as you feel. I was very shocked and sad to see ETH prices that were getting lower and lower. I will always think positively and hope ETH prices will rise and return to normal.
it seems that feelings of pain and disappointment are enveloping the ethereum coin holders, and including me. although I am still optimistic that ethereum can still be able to get back up, maybe not this year but I will remain HodL
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

All hopes to Ethereum 2.0 and Vitalik will show his best.
135$ for ETH is scarry price.. Shocked Just wondering will it go under 100 or now.
At 100 will buy more ETH  Roll Eyes
anov996

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Mate be happy and be cool, if you are concerned it's loss for you and it should not facilitate the market to recover. simply target the market I agree this downfall could be a massive disaster in crypto history and it's compact tons on little investors. affirmative a lesson is learnt of course as market can modification in any state of affairs either in half-moon or within the half-moon of the year, simply wait and ne'er quit.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

The most unpleasant feeling when your salary is paid in Ethereum. Here I wept, came back later to my computer, and that's sad from the heart.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
I still love it when ethereum drops low. I keep on buying more and more with the bitcoins I have. I used to have about %80 of my income at bitcoin and than sparkles of other little small stuff and with a bit of eth. In the recent months ETH got so big in my portfolio that right now they are almost head to head with bitcoin on dollar value for my portfolio.

I love ethereum and will always continue to love it, no matter what the price is. I understand it is difficult for miners to make any profit because of the price drop but they could potentially invest into it now instead of mining it. There are SO MANY potential uses for ethereum that there is no way you can't take advantage of some part of it.

The biggest thing for me is the blockchain usability of ethereum and I think it is HIGHLY undervalued right now and will go above a thousand dollars eventually.
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

Economists predicted ETH would fall further and probably stay at $ 20.I was skeptical about this three months ago, but now ETH is unlikely to stand at a high price.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:41:22 AM

Another thing I have learnt in the Crypto Space is Patience. ETH is down as a result of so many factors, but I think there's time for everything and the marketplace isn't predictable. We don't know what to expect next and we don't know what will happen next. We keep seeing different things on daily basis and it is obvious we still don't know what is happening to the Market except that prices are going down on daily basis. November 2018 have been a terrible month for Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and we shall live to remember this month if there is a turn around soon.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

Economists predicted ETH would fall further and probably stay at $ 20.I was skeptical about this three months ago, but now ETH is unlikely to stand at a high price.

20$ seems to be a solid price for ETH. Who would have ever thought it would go below $100 after all these years.
I don't have a huge regret selling off my ETH cheap now. But almost everyone has a gross loss on crypto at the moment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

Yes,very,very bad.I am shocked with the price of the ethereum.Today he has fallen even more besides, lost the second stage of capitalization.I do not make sense to sell it. I expect to grow and hope to restore the last highs

albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

The market this year is very bad, compared to the previous year. Prices have fallen largely on Ethereum and Bitcoin, which is about 70% lower than it reaches its ATH of 1,000 $ ETH and 20,000 $ BTC.
But it is a great opportunity to accumulate a lot of BTC and ETH because it is definitely a big profit that we can earn on it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███