Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH @ 158 USD  (Read 2138 times)
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

The current price of the ethereum is the real price of it since the bitcoin ATH happened last year. And as long as the bitcoin price has no sign of bullrun, ethereum will probably ranging in between $100-$200 only.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
I bought a lot of ETH at $ 225 and I was very regretful. My portfolio has fallen more than 30% in the last 5 days. That is a bad thing. I think ETH will go down to $ 100 and that will be its bottom price.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
I bought a lot of ETH at $ 225 and I was very regretful. My portfolio has fallen more than 30% in the last 5 days. That is a bad thing. I think ETH will go down to $ 100 and that will be its bottom price.

I know what you feel. I think many people is in a similar situation or worse. I've been holding ETH for over a year and I did not expect it to ever fall below $200. Well, we can do nothing but accept the situation and wait patiently.

Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Yes Ethereum is now very much down , I think the price can reach $ 100, the main thing is just not to sell a reversal can come at any time!
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

Yes Ethereum is now very much down , I think the price can reach $ 100, the main thing is just not to sell a reversal can come at any time!
This decline is endless. really bad for now where all the prices are destroyed. nothing can last much. the average experience decreases entirely. including coin coins that have a large community
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

even after I saw the ethreum prices continue to decline and might break 100 dollars. many people are sad to see conditions like this.maybe this condition will end after the end of the year

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

I know what you feel. I think many people is in a similar situation or worse. I've been holding ETH for over a year and I did not expect it to ever fall below $200. Well, we can do nothing but accept the situation and wait patiently.
true, all we can do right now is just wait patiently, but the true question is until when ? how long we have to wait ? i've been waiting for a year and the condition is not getting better

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

Actually ethereum is 137 usd right now and it is unlikely that it will start to climb up in nearest future. Market is absolutelly bearish and I believe we are still far from the bottom . I'm afraid that market will need a lot of time to recover and this year nothing good is expected
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

Jeez... etheruem keep diving, so unfortunate. But bro, you are not the only one on that. I believe many other hodler are also expecting some improvement, but who knows what is coming next   Shocked

Yeess broo, He is not the only one who feels the cruelty of this industry. but traders are still traders, right? he just hasn't been lucky.
everyone has done their best, and you are in a game that cannot be easily predicted. when you play, you are ready to accept the results. don't give up dude. there are still many other opportunities.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Yes, it is very sad. The price of the coin fell to the level of May last year. But on the other hand, last year the Eth coin began its growth from $ 15-20. The coin may still be cheaper. But I hope not.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

I am a bit broken hearted now I know like I know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but I was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now I don't really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
It is now lower than $158 and I like what is happening. I already bought 10ETH. This won't take long trust on ETH or either BTC will recover soon and gain more profit. I know some are manipulating the market so they can buy on dump price of ETH.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

It is so tough situation going on the market.  Usually at the end of the year we  see a downtrend but now this downtrend are happening over the year. I think we have to be patience don't feel broken heart. I think this is the best time to buy Ethereum and more altcoins which will be valuable in the future.

Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

eth is experiencing serious pain, the fall of bitcoin has had a big impact on ethereum. I'm still harrowing to buy it now, it's too risky, especially for what will happen next month, but I'm not worried this situation will end early next year.
in my opinion wait until the lowest price is reached because if we look for ethereum prices still continue to decline, so wait until the price of ethereum starts to rise and that's when the right time to buy.
We will see about how deep that will go consider about the bitcoin is the main thing that created a big fear in the crypto market right now. BCH has made the situation even worst because it was affecting the bitcoin network.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

true, all we can do right now is just wait patiently, but the true question is until when ? how long we have to wait ? i've been waiting for a year and the condition is not getting better

The Bitcoin chart from the beginning looks like a growing wave. I believe that such a large drop in price will cause an even stronger upward rebound and another wave will be even bigger .. When? I don't know that, but I hope not later than in 2019.

Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Sometimes falling does not mean taking off. Sometimes falling is just falling. So all this blind faith will lead nowhere. 2019) Maybe by 2020.
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

Nobody thinks ETH will fall even at $ 133 at this moment. No one can predict when prices will rise and maybe not at the end of this year.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

When crypto market down all coins value down because the whole market is crypto correlated and it affects all when bitcoin affected the rest of the market and coins also following after that and it is fact that when bitcoin stable all the things in the market will be going smooth and Ethereum if $1150 it is not to worry but here just be patience and wait for the right time you will see the rise with a pace in the coins and bitcoin is now taking demand for various projects so i can say that market will rise.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

ETH had been dropped to $128 today and it's increasing to $140 now. Hopefully we will have a slight bullish. I bought ETH when its price was 260$ and now I have lost a haft Cry Cry
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

ETH had been dropped to $128 today and it's increasing to $140 now. Hopefully we will have a slight bullish. I bought ETH when its price was 260$ and now I have lost a haft Cry Cry

The reason why the portfolio is constantly falling is definitely the low price of eth. Many altcoins, including eth-based icos, will not rise from eth elevation. These figures are really important. That's why we shouldn't panic.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

Don't rely on crypto as your main income. Better make it as part time. Or just do some short term trading because we all know that those are volatile. Many holders do suffer too so don't worry. They also do hold and finding hopes that ethereum will bounce back from its rock bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: