Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH @ 158 USD  (Read 2138 times)
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

I am no longer interested in where Ethereum falls. What interests me the most is whether Ethereum will return up to $ 1,000 and when this can happen.

bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:11:59 PM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

I am no longer interested in where Ethereum falls. What interests me the most is whether Ethereum will return up to $ 1,000 and when this can happen.

Got your bags full eh? I've averaged down a couple times but still have some powder left. Almost used it near the low this morning but after the last couple days I'm going to wait a bit.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

Patience is the key element of success of people's life.If you want to be success, then you would keep patience or keep waiting.Because, Ethereum(ETH) is still second best coin and most of the ICO is related Ethereum.Ethereum will rise and pump again, because ETH is promising and trustworthy coin.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

So, generally, this is good time to by some ether or "better times" ahead?
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

It might sound a little funny, but when 600$ fell, I thought it was an opportunity. Then It fell 300$ and I thought it was a purchase opportunity again. Now it's 150$, but I'm not trapped again Smiley
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

Remember Guys, We're not on December yet. So there's still some chances on these few days left for the Bull Run to come in. so many bad rumors and some Bad news about Etherium but real investors won't give up on such speculations by others and rather we just need to wait until the end of this year and hoped that the bull run will come next month.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

Just HODL, ethereum will recover but well we do not know when.  I hope you have job outside this forum, you will need it since i t will take sometime before we can see ETH to be bullish.  You can also try to day trade to take advantage of fluctuation but I know it is more risky than holding but at least you have a chance to breaking it even if you bought it at a higher price.
I am planning to buy ethereum @100 USD. Maybe, it will go to the floor for the next few weeks. Now, we can say that having a job is far better than making daily trade as your income. I know that plenty of us here are leaving their job just to focus on cryptocurrency. But as of now, we need to look for a job and wait till the market goes up again.

drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:26:02 PM

It's under 130$ right now. I dont know what to say.. Some people are happy and see this like new opportunity to fill up their bags, but I am worried for many things. One of my greatest concerns is that everyone who got in crypto in last year is looking and feeling realy stupid right now! So what can we expect from new investors, if they ever come!?
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:40:58 PM

Yes, now the price is very much down , I think the price will fall to 100 and stay there for a while , I can already say that we are close to the fact that we are approaching the end of the correction
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:33:27 AM

Ethereum is already go to 130$ in this days. Because bitcoin already drops its price and same what happend in ethereum now. So some people prediction that they expect will happen ethereum and bitcoin in this year not true maybe next year the price of other coins will rise up again next year.

KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:51:54 AM

I also don't know for sure what actually happened to Ethereum so the price fell free like now and what negative news affected it, I can only hope that in the beginning of the year there will be new hope.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:40:41 AM

It's just so unfortunate that Ethereum will go down as low as this. I did not believe it will be so terrible like this. I really do not know what exactly is wrong with cryptocurrencies these days. It's so unfortunate that I've lost a whole lot of money with this dip.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:48:24 AM

I will continue to hold ETH until the price returns to $ 200. I hope that ETH will make us all a nice surprise next year  Cheesy Cheesy
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:57:30 AM

It's just so unfortunate that Ethereum will go down as low as this. I did not believe it will be so terrible like this. I really do not know what exactly is wrong with cryptocurrencies these days. It's so unfortunate that I've lost a whole lot of money with this dip.
many people are shocked by the decrease in ethereum like this, but believe that maybe ethereum can grow high to the best position in the future. so I think it's a process and wait for that moment.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:58:42 AM

Well everything's change as bitcoin eth altcoins btc and etg value drop down effect all altcoins still some people's very hopefully and positive and says to little wait and hold so see one and half month will up eth and btc.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

What i believe is that no matter how the condition of the market today is. When the time comes it should be recover again, just like what always happen in crypto, the market place is always going up and down.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

It will take time before ETH recover because ICO'S are converting their ETH to fiat at the moment that's why ETH price is going down. Don't put your emotions on crypto because it will break you, just be patient and reap your rewards in the longrun.

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:39:15 AM

and indeed this unstable and uncertain market situation makes it difficult to determine when the price of crypto coins will increase or decrease, and it is evident that at present no one has expected that crypto coins will experience a very dramatic decline in prices, and even now eth prices have decreased until the price is in the range of $ 130, either later will experience recovery or even will experience a decline in prices, we do not know what will happen to the market in the future.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:21:24 AM

The entire crypto was affected the by the Bitcoin Cash Fork Hash War.
Instead of the fork bringing more market cap to crypto market, the reverse happened.
This 2018 is almost the entire opposite of 2017.
We might even see btc in $4000 to $3,500 level    CryShocked Cry
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

Not the bottom. I assure you, as soon as we think that this is the end of the fall, the bottom will knock us and say that fly Oh how long we will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: