Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:44:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH @ 158 USD  (Read 2138 times)
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

and now we are going down again, I think Ethereum will still go Below $100
There is a high chance that we are going that way, below $100 and we should be ready to buy if that would be the case.

All these ICO projects that collected a huge amount of Ethereum starting to dump all their Ether for Fiat
Seems that this is the case plus whales manipulating all this things. But as i have said a while ago that i would buy some if it falls below $100 and if it's not the bottom yet then i buy again.  Wink
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

Once upon a time I wrote that Ethereum price will drop below 100 $ and everything goes in this direction the same is waiting for our bitcoin where the price is going to around 2-3k.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

I think this is a time to be strong. If you still think that ETH has a great future, then hold or buy more for DCA. If your belief is starting to waver then try to consider everything logically - if you decide that ETH price is not likely to recover then by all means sell, otherwise it is a case of forgetting about prices for a while until the market recovers. Whatever decision you make, try to react logically rather than emotionally.

aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

So guys how are you doing when Eth is near $120 will it go lower or it is a good time to purchase?
EthereumBAg

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

Ether price will go up 100% because ERC20 tokens, if you wanna buy some perspective token you have to buy ether first at some DEX. I trade on them for long time.  For me list consists of Ethermium, Bitshares, ForkDelta, cryptoBridge. This is the future, even Binance launching their own DEX.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

It is really heartbreaking to see the prices of our holdings specially ethereum drops that low but it is also the best time for us to take advantage of it and buy while the prices are low. Buying would be the best thing that we could during this kind of market situation.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

The entire crypto was affected the by the Bitcoin Cash Fork Hash War.
Instead of the fork bringing more market cap to crypto market, the reverse happened.
This 2018 is almost the entire opposite of 2017.
We might even see btc in $4000 to $3,500 level    CryShocked Cry

It is one of the reasons only. Another, the greatest reason is the desire of the whales to invest in Bitcoin. Naturally, they decided to make everything to reduce its price to buy BTC for cheap and to earn millions later.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Once upon a time I wrote that Ethereum price will drop below 100 $ and everything goes in this direction the same is waiting for our bitcoin where the price is going to around 2-3k.

Now everything is possible. We can see the price of ETH below $100 .. maybe even $50 .. Why not? I think a lot depends on miners now. If they turn off the minig rigs it will mean a drop in difficulty and a chance for a rapid increase in the price. We will see how long they will handle mining under the costs.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

Now that it has reached 120 $, this has greatly destroyed the market price. how long will this end. We have all seen huge losses in the current market and are waiting for the market to recover

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

Now that it has reached 120 $, this has greatly destroyed the market price. how long will this end. We have all seen huge losses in the current market and are waiting for the market to recover
It seems to me that many users of cryptocurrency are leaving the market because this is evidenced by a large-scale reduction in capitalization. Of course, if we compare the ico market of companies and the cryptocurrency market, then our activity was more productive in 2016, when Bitcoin was only 500 dollars.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

Eth almost touch 100 usd now, and of course its frustrating to other people but its a big opportunity for people who has money and enter the market at the bottom.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

I will continue to hold ETH until the price returns to $ 200, because at the end of this year it will be bleak for current crypto prices, will it rise to a glorious future again and especially don't panic at selling times like this.

I agree., I hold ETH for long time and I bought it December last year when the price was very high, there is no point of selling this time because we gonna lose a lot. Patience is needed at this point in time.

Most of us bought Ethereum when its price was at least twice higher than it is now. If you sell the altcoin these days, you will regret. Do not make yourself a loser - be ready to wait a bit more.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

I will continue to hold ETH until the price returns to $ 200, because at the end of this year it will be bleak for current crypto prices, will it rise to a glorious future again and especially don't panic at selling times like this.

I agree., I hold ETH for long time and I bought it December last year when the price was very high, there is no point of selling this time because we gonna lose a lot. Patience is needed at this point in time.

Most of us bought Ethereum when its price was at least twice higher than it is now. If you sell the altcoin these days, you will regret. Do not make yourself a loser - be ready to wait a bit more.

Honestly, we will need a lot of patience, but the truth is that most will lose those who wanted to earn quickly and are not prepared to handle time of price drops. Let's hope that prices will not drop more.

shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Well, This rate of ethereum so good then 24 nov 2017.
If you compare with both time.

And hopefully it will be back in a stable stage.   
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
You’re not alone with this feeling as more investors had felt the pain in this price downfall. It's a bad market that makes those investors dumps their coins. I just be patience to wait for the market recovery than selling my coins at losing price. Indeed it's not the end and we can gain more when the market bounces back.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Gorilaz2018

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

THE BEST IN CRYPTO

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

ETH is going to 100$, and its so scared news for me :/ becouse i'm holding my money in ETH.
i think after  week market will green.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

It is really surprising when the value of Ethereum prices starts to decline and as if there are no signs of an increase until this month.
I thought that Ethereum was a coin that was very stable and had a very good level of stability, but it turned out I was wrong, even the value is now down.
I used to be very confident with Ethereum but now I don't believe anymore because the value of the price drops far from my estimate.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

I don't see any strong long term momentum right now, to consider ETH bullish. The bottom line I can see is 88$ and 44$ which I will be in with all I have if we reach them!
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:15:05 PM

Ethereum is being dumped like mad, i'm not sure where the best entry point is going to be. I'm thinking around $80 and i'll buy but there is strong support at $100 which has psychological value

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:56:42 PM

Yes, i agree that fact. But i am asure that it has full potential for costumers nor investors to buy and fill their pockets on that Ethereum stuff. In this bear market it will grow strongly that is must for everybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: