Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH @ 158 USD  (Read 2133 times)
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:03:13 AM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.

ETH is moving closer to 100usd this day, this means that its an opportunity to buy more, take the chance my friend, rather than understanding the feelings and the loss of value, overtime it will recover. Just be patience
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

I hope ethereum will be tired to turning down and start increasing again the price. Not only ethereum decrease price most of the cryptocurrency coin and I hope ether will be opposite to them so ether will show to us what it can do with the situation right now.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:59:08 AM

I am a bit broken hearted now i know like i know emotions have no place in trading. I am trying my best not to feel a thing but i was so delighted when it went $177 thought that is just paving the way so bull can enter. Now i dont really know when ETH would be tired of going down and finally starts to climb up.
What about now?when this $109 value is keep on dropping i am wondering what is your feeling right now

Dont expect any climb these days,and dont even wait for the next year because this market will keep on dipping until we reached the bottom,and for me it will be by 2020 and this two consecutive years will onky bring paing in our asses
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:49:02 AM

In my opinion, the price is bad not just this time. In fact each year also occurred. It is felt in this year, because at the end of the year 2017 rising prices are phenomenal. Then it is better to be patient and hold funds only time improved.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
coarnacu

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

I will also my hold my ethereum, hope we can see a big price at the end of year.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

Ethereum has been going down sharply over the past few days and i believe it will be in double digit in a few days time. There has been some unusual activities in the market for some time, who knows some big players may be manipulating it.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

In my opinion, the price is bad not just this time. In fact each year also occurred. It is felt in this year, because at the end of the year 2017 rising prices are phenomenal. Then it is better to be patient and hold funds only time improved.

The price is still good if you look at the previous years not just the 2017 bubble, it might happen again but the question is when and can you hold that long, you can always trade other tokens and still can make a decent profit from them.
Pasttimeuftor

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:32:39 AM

Ethereum has been going down sharply over the past few days and i believe it will be in double digit in a few days time. There has been some unusual activities in the market for some time, who knows some big players may be manipulating it.

The price is just $102 at present. I am not sure it is caused by some big players. But the general sentiment is not so positive.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

I am not happy: taking into account that last month I invested a lot of money exactly in Ethereum, it becomes evident that the situation seems to be frustrating. However, soon, ETH will gain, I am sure.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

ethereum prices fell very deeply and touched prices below $ 110 it was sad to see the fall in ethereum prices as easy as that, the more traders who panicked it would make the conditions of the exchange place worse.
Natan7

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

I think that ETH may well reach the price of 80 dollars in the near future. I hope that this will not happen, but it is very similar to the truth.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Cocesstraable

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:05:11 AM

I don't see any strong long term momentum right now, to consider ETH bullish. The bottom line I can see is 88$ and 44$ which I will be in with all I have if we reach them!
I hope that the price of Eth will not drop that much which you expect in the coming time. I am sure that in the coming week the price will go better and another rally in the prices of crypto currencies will start. Then the price of ethereum will also be much better and will reach to its ATH price.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

I think that ETH may well reach the price of 80 dollars in the near future. I hope that this will not happen, but it is very similar to the truth.

From what you have written, it appears that we can not predict the price - and that's the truth. However, we can suspect that the panic is over and that people are beginning to believe in Ethereum's potential again. I think the price of ETH will never come back to $100 anymore, so I think shopping time is coming ...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

it seems like at this time ethereum is losing power, and now the position of ethereum has been replaced by ripple, currently being circulated now there will be the emergence of ethereum 2.0, maybe this can generate ethereum prices back up. so that the ethereum holders can smile.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

In 4-5 days it dropped to 102 dollar from 150-160, it is great collapse of ethereum price. I wonder that if it's going to be under 100 dollar or not, I bought from 106-107 dollar little and now waiting for additional investment from 90-95 dollar.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

In 4-5 days it dropped to 102 dollar from 150-160, it is great collapse of ethereum price. I wonder that if it's going to be under 100 dollar or not, I bought from 106-107 dollar little and now waiting for additional investment from 90-95 dollar.

Although the ETH value is close to 100 dollars, 90-95 dollars seems that won't happen, because today ETH BTC and dozens of other coins have regained strength, with growth rates above 15%. Nevertheless I will continue to pay attention to their development, whether this increase will continue until the following days or only this day.

Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:05:39 AM

Although the ETH value is close to 100 dollars, 90-95 dollars seems that won't happen, because today ETH BTC and dozens of other coins have regained strength, with growth rates above 15%. Nevertheless I will continue to pay attention to their development, whether this increase will continue until the following days or only this day.
Let's increase our optimism to remain convinced that the recent downturn is just a test, we have felt the peak at the end of 2017 and we have also felt the decline in cryptocurrency market prices in recent months and now look at the cryptocurrency market that is starting to increase then take care to be a winner.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

BCH is at $213 and ETH is at $140. Which one do you think hits $100 first? My money is on BCH.
ETH briefly went below $100 today and BCH is at $120, so I lost my bet but you still would have been better off holding ETH than BCH.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

Ethereum is on very low price right now, many people affraid of holding that coin. i also feel like that
the best way is save FIAT to avoid lose now, and wait until bearish market ends

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

It's not the end of crypto perhaps a good opportunity for you to take a vacation and back in action if the price will start to crawl up. If you let your emotions and disappointment control yourself it will give you a health problem. For sure this will bounce back and nothing to worry if you keep holding your coins.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: