Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Panic!  (Read 2051 times)
MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

for me personally, i can't stand it. am not selling and i am not buying anything. time to take a break. it quite disappointing how everything is failing like sack of sand. we will surely survive this but for me, i am going on leave till next year. see you guys.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Swiss Bitcoin ETF has been approved and SEC ETF will be approved in December and there is BAKKT coming in December 5th, Bitcoin will Bull Run this year, this price drop was a chinese dump, nothing to scare, we are going to moon this year! BTC Core!

sounds like you need to be shaken out of the market. capitulation, here we come! Tongue

I don't think this has anything to do with newbies (more precisely weak hands) in bitcoin market anymore because they have been flushed out a while back when price was actually dropping to reach the bottom at $6k.

i dunno, i've been seeing lots of newbies around who are in denial about the bear market, which implies they hadn't sold. the fact that most everyone was declaring $6k bottom suggests there's plenty more weak hands to shake out.

right now it is only whales pushing the price down by offloading coins on the order books to artificially get a lower price so that they can accumulate more coins there.

that's only profitable if they buy the bottom, because they need deep liquidity. they need high volume capitulation from weak hands. Cheesy

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

Best option would be to buy more.

Well, that could also help to increase the demand. For a cheaper price you will be one of the keys to make it possible for that pump that everyone is waiting for. Ain't that a better feeling than just being one of the panic boys and then suddenly an upward market came in and you are left with regrets.

We better choose the possible option. There is dump and after that a higher possibility of "what" will come in? Think about it.
The problem is we don't know how much more price will go down or how much the lowest price in crypto? if we know at this time is the lowest price, surely I will buy it. of course we don't want to risk our money by buying when a dump is still happening
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

Swiss Bitcoin ETF has been approved and SEC ETF will be approved in December and there is BAKKT coming in December 5th, Bitcoin will Bull Run this year, this price drop was a chinese dump, nothing to scare, we are going to moon this year! BTC Core!
I guess this is just a dump scare for all since bitcoin's price stabilize in quite long time. SEC ETF is coming on december so there is no need to worry about the bull run and BAKKT is back upping its price on this year, so more or less the bull run will be on 2018 to 2019 not like last year which the bull closed its doors before the year ended.
13bitcoins (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

I bet 10 BTC that we going to rebounce high very high in the next 2 weeks, someone wants to bet againt me?
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

I have seen this for quite so long now that we shouldn't panic, but if you really see your investments the flows into the bottom it can be so painful. CUT LOSSES!
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

although conditions like this are only temporary because a lot of bad news is spread. but for those who have assets in btc and altcoin, of course they will panic, when holding assets, prices continue to fall deeper. for those who have large capital, of course this is the moment to buy more
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

I personally do not panic, but I buy more coins with each fall, I’m never selling my coins, even if they are worthless
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

Swiss Bitcoin ETF has been approved and SEC ETF will be approved in December and there is BAKKT coming in December 12th, Bitcoin will Bull Run this year, this price drop was a dump in order to push prices down than they will rebuy it and the price will rebounce very strongly forcing a bull run, otherwise people wont have force to push price high, after this rebounce everyone will talk about BTC and the bull run will be the longest in history(1BdgaR4mWNbDckDqnC1PqLxS26Y1PFiN4h)!

I've been heard about BAKKT a couple of weeks, I also sense that there is a indeed chance that bull is nearly coming  to us now. That's might be the reason why market now is getting down after bch fork, No wonder why? So, just hold on guys to your hold coins or bitcoin, we are closed to harvest time. Cheesy
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

It's just rumors and you should not believe it. The current market is going down and we are suffering a lot of losses. what should we do now Should I sell my 2 BTCs? If I sell I will hole more than $ 5k6. Please give me a sincere advice from you.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
13bitcoins (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

It's just rumors and you should not believe it. The current market is going down and we are suffering a lot of losses. what should we do now Should I sell my 2 BTCs? If I sell I will hole more than $ 5k6. Please give me a sincere advice from you.
Hold it go to a beach and forget about this market till it starts to go up again, that is what I am doing, only watch news after a big push up in price, this is very likely manipulation.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

Hold it go to a beach and forget about this market till it starts to go up again, that is what I am doing, only watch news after a big push up in price, this is very likely manipulation.

I agree. At the moment, this is the best solution.
This is not a healthy market behavior and almost certainly manipulation to create panic.
Anyone who looks at these price drops feel bad, which drives us to make bad decisions. It is best to stay for this moment away from the charts.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

Come on people used your common sense. No one knows what will happened to the future so whatever positivity that OP wants to bring here, at the end of the day "it's on our own hands on what to do on our stash".

Now what do you think is the wiser thing to do?

a) Dump at the current price rate and accumulate later on by waiting at much lower price or..

b) Just keep withstanding the bearish trend and focus on another round of accumulation using extra bucks to increase our stash.

Generally, it's difficult to acquired btc today even by any means so it's quiet a good situation if people really holds some now and just focus on getting an extra more "whatever the trend is". You decide.

You are right that everyone should decide how he will spend or invest his money.
However, of the two options you have given, the option of holding BTC and waiting seems to be more reasonable. Just because history shows us that it was the hodlers who were always right.   Wink Cool Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

Swiss Bitcoin ETF has been approved and SEC ETF will be approved in December and there is BAKKT coming in December 12th, Bitcoin will Bull Run this year, this price drop was a dump in order to push prices down than they will rebuy it and the price will rebounce very strongly forcing a bull run, otherwise people wont have force to push price high, after this rebounce everyone will talk about BTC and the bull run will be the longest in history!
I don't know how to not panic during these situations. The market is basically collapsing and the hash war dudes are telling each other to back off or they will keep on spending more money and getting the win somehow. There is no winner here, the winner will have less money and the loser will have even less money and between all these dudes fighting and losing money by the buckets the market is collapsing on itself.

Ethereum is as low as it has been for a long time now and the miners of gpu mining farms are closing their shops for the day because they are not making any profits. This is the bad side of bitcoin right now, just because two sides are fighting for bitcoin cash, there are miners closing shop on ethereum mining. We are in some bad bad days and it is hard not to panic.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

We cannot blame those people who are panicking at this moment. Because the prices in the market is truly disappointing. Its hard to control our emotions at this time.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

We cannot blame those people who are panicking at this moment. Because the prices in the market is truly disappointing. Its hard to control our emotions at this time.

Simple, just luck your fund or forget it away ( amnesia about btc )
After few years ahead, remind back that you have some btc that never been sold and congratulation, you're achieve profit more than you can imagine.
Personally I just hold it as long as possible although it's not easy at the moment but at least I tried !

Smiley
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

I personally do not panic, but I buy more coins with each fall, I’m never selling my coins, even if they are worthless
- I really think you are lying and hiding your panic, even for professional investors, they still have panic, and I do not think you are better than them, you should not deny this panic because it is a very normal reaction, losing too much money at the same time is really very scary. But at least, I still see you can adjust psychologically and become calm, this is something that many people can not do, they do not understand that their panic only causes a worse outcome, the evidence is so obvious, my advice is that people need to control more emotions in this situation, do not let psychology be affected by any factors

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Yes it is mostly in the times like this where bitcoin is so burden with different issues, mostly on the government regulation. And spite of the things that making us baffled or sometimes panic, still wanted to see more further accomplishment on bitcoin industry, still i believe on bitcoin. Long live bitcoin though.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

this is unexpected, btc fell very deep this year. I was surprised because this decline was caused by a war of a group of greedy people. this is like their game and they enjoy it.
they have business interests, and monopolize the market. I doubt Bitcoin is decentralized.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:31:55 AM

this is unexpected, btc fell very deep this year. I was surprised because this decline was caused by a war of a group of greedy people. this is like their game and they enjoy it.
they have business interests, and monopolize the market. I doubt Bitcoin is decentralized.
Yes I agree on that this is in expected, some speculation is not dropping expert speculation of expert last September is rising of the price and not falling so I think this is unexpected fall.That is why many people is now getting panic and they sell in a panic way and the dip is really bad right now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: