Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Panic!  (Read 2051 times)
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:05:20 PM

Panicking will only lead us to sum bad decisions that we will surely regret in  the future. We must control our emotions and don't panic too much. If you truly believe in cryptocurrency. There is no need to panic at all.
- Everyone understands the results of panic and then makes wrong decisions, they always know they will regret in the future but emotions in times of crisis are really an uncontrollable thing, although many people think like you, try to control their emotions and limit their panic but this market is too scary, more precisely, whales, they are too understanding of psychology and always make our emotions explode. Even if you have a strong belief in crypto, whales can still make your beliefs shake and waver, so saying don't panic is easy but very few people can do it
Everyone are aware that panicking can lead to more losses but still they keep doing it. I improved my self control so there are times that I can control my emotion for me to not panic. Panicking is evitable but it is not easy task as they think.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:22:41 AM

Yes i believe bull market will coming in this year so we have to wait patiently for that. The news that can be trigger for bull market is BAKTT, Bitcoin ETF and security token. Keep patient is key to make money in crypto market.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 12:53:12 PM

Yes i believe bull market will coming in this year so we have to wait patiently for that. The news that can be trigger for bull market is BAKTT, Bitcoin ETF and security token. Keep patient is key to make money in crypto market.
Since last year lot of new investor flocking in crupto market and hoping that bullish be sustained from 2017 other lend money just for investing in crypto market but worst came out instrad of bull we experienced bearish market which already last morethan a year. And it really hurst our portfolio if you keep looking in to it. I hope real bull market really came this year.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:24:45 PM

Swiss Bitcoin ETF has been approved and SEC ETF will be approved in December and there is BAKKT coming in December 12th, Bitcoin will Bull Run this year, this price drop was a dump in order to push prices down than they will rebuy it and the price will rebounce very strongly forcing a bull run, otherwise people wont have force to push price high, after this rebounce everyone will talk about BTC and the bull run will be the longest in history(1BdgaR4mWNbDckDqnC1PqLxS26Y1PFiN4h)!
In general, I believe that in 2019 there will be no bull run, because I don't see any real reasons and prerequisites for this. As we see, all significant events are postponed for various reasons (it is quite possible that all this is not accidental).
I'm also convinced that this year large investors will be attracted to the market. It is for this reason, in my opinion, the price of bitcoin will be relatively low for several months. So much time is needed to make it possible to buy a large number of bitcoins without significantly affecting the price.
So I would not be very encouraging.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:52:57 PM

Since last year lot of new investor flocking in crupto market and hoping that bullish be sustained from 2017 other lend money just for investing in crypto market but worst came out instrad of bull we experienced bearish market which already last morethan a year. And it really hurst our portfolio if you keep looking in to it. I hope real bull market really came this year.

Really? I bet there are more investors who left the market than those who got in. If there were a lot of investors then, then the situation now wouldn't be like this. Sharp declines can induce panic attacks which will be hard to control. It's easy to say do not panic when things are running smoothly but it's different if a dire situation is upon us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:30:00 PM

Really? I bet there are more investors who left the market than those who got in. If there were a lot of investors then, then the situation now wouldn't be like this. Sharp declines can induce panic attacks which will be hard to control. It's easy to say do not panic when things are running smoothly but it's different if a dire situation is upon us.

yes you are right the investors had no situation for making their movement and the next move will stuck due to the value drop that's why the suddenly changes happened in all the investors mind and panic is also be the main responsibility one reason for people quitting this field.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:35:25 PM

Let us not forget that; its take sometime 2-3 years for bitcoin to experience another bull run, so, my believe on cryptocurrency bull run this year is 50% which is likely to happen around or toward the end of 2019 and early 2020. But there is this strong thing that keep remanding me of the next bull to be year 2020, so, i will never panic because am already  seeing myself a self made Millionaire!..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:49:33 AM

I panicked when I saw the price of all coins declining, everyone would be panicked, they could not make a profit, because all coin prices in the trading market were unstable, wait for the price of all coins to be stable if they want to invest

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:51:24 AM

the predictions you say are true, but unfortunately it won't happen in 2019, and other predictions say maybe bulls will occur in 2020 and 2021,
I am always sure, why ETF, BAKKT and others are always delayed, because there is already a concept, so that the news can raise BTC even higher, soon enough, so be patient,

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:21:36 PM

Bitcoin users must not panic, let alone give up and sell all the bitcoins that are owned because of the falling price.
Patience is the key to success, meaning that if you wait for prices to rise again, you will certainly avoid losses.
Because the price of bitcoin is like a curve, there are always ups and downs. That must be understood.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:28:32 PM

if I look at the current market situation, I will also panic, because the development of market prices has not shown a better price, but I will also be patient waiting for the next few days with better price increases.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:51:41 PM

Please and Please, how sure are you with this News. kindly provide Link to verify this News. it looks good if really there is an approval. maybe there will be changes come December and we all will smile again.

https://bitcoinist.com/switzerland-amun-bitcoin-etf-hodl/

https://www.bakkt.com/index
even though this news is true, in reality it does not have much effect on the price of crypto currencies in the market.
even the bull run that you think will happen in 2018 doesn't happen at all. even now the price tends to fall.
not all good news and positive events in the crypto currency will affect their prices in the market.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:26:56 PM

Swiss Bitcoin ETF has been approved and SEC ETF will be approved in December and there is BAKKT coming in December 12th, Bitcoin will Bull Run this year, this price drop was a dump in order to push prices down than they will rebuy it and the price will rebounce very strongly forcing a bull run, otherwise people wont have force to push price high, after this rebounce everyone will talk about BTC and the bull run will be the longest in history(1BdgaR4mWNbDckDqnC1PqLxS26Y1PFiN4h)!
my personal opinion is panic will definitely made you to take the bad decision if you are in the good state also so while the market is going down don't trust anyone trust only you if you think it will be good to hold your investment then you can definitely stay strong with your quality it will make you good future.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:43:11 PM

if I look at the current market situation, I will also panic, because the development of market prices has not shown a better price, but I will also be patient waiting for the next few days with better price increases.
Its ok to panic but making decision because of your bad emotion can make your money lose. I mean panicking is not good at all and instead of feeling this you should be more wiser and invest while the price is dumping. Do good even if the market is in bear market, don’t make such decision to ruin your future.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:39:57 AM

There is no bull run happen in BTC but I will still believe that bitcoin will make us happy again and we will see green in the market again. December 2018 does not make bitcoin increase its price even up to today.
I am not panicking at the moment even if there is no improvement with bitcoin because I know in some ways bitcoin will recover and we'll see good amount again. The best way we can do is to be more patient because if we panic, we can just lose more than we lose right now.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:56:48 AM

Its ok to panic but making decision because of your bad emotion can make your money lose. I mean panicking is not good at all and instead of feeling this you should be more wiser and invest while the price is dumping. Do good even if the market is in bear market, don’t make such decision to ruin your future.

Right, panic is an emotion that's hard to control and most of the time this emotions really contributed to us losing money because of bad decisions. That's why controlling them comes with a price as well. I mean it will take years to fully understand yourself and not to give way with this bad emotions, and I"m sure along the way you have lost big money, but at least you learn from your mistakes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████