Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:09:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The main reason for the bearish market today  (Read 17374 times)
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

Bitcoin Cash forkers are behind this. The war between the two sides needs massive funding to keep the facade going that their fork is winning and they are burning through their BTC hoard to fund this. We all know that they are sitting on large amounts of BTC, even if they are saying the opposite, so they will sacrifice those coins to win the war.

This has been expected for at least 6 months by TA's like Tone Vays and others in the maximalist scene following the price. The fork wasn't even announced back when everyone was "waiting for it to drop lower" and it just sat there for months.

It was probably a hedge fund that shorted bitcoin futures and then pulled their money out of bitcoin.

Far more likely than Bcash having anything to do with it. Those blockchains aren't even relevant to bitcoin price currently.

Regardless, there will be a bottom where support starts again and tons of people who knew not to buy at the end of last year will definitely be buying soon.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
forexhercules

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:31:38 AM

Being a FOREX trader for 10 years, I should tell you that this fall and it will be bigger than what you see is the starting of the rally. after the great fall that will happen everyone will be worried but it will go very big next year.

They will reach 21,000,000.00 BTC whether you like it or not. and it will be very high in prices.

Keep your power and don't buy now, just wait for next year.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:51:03 AM

I think the main reason for the bearish market today is because of a decision made by SEC.

"We wish to emphasize, however, that market participants must still adhere to our well-established and well-functioning federal securities law framework when dealing with technological innovations, regardless of whether"

Airfox and Paragon will have to settle charges with SEC and moreover, they are required to reimburse ICO investors upon request. This would mean that other ICO projects which violated SEC regulations will have to follow this process. Due to this decision, corrupted ICO project foundations would need to sell their digital assets in order to have money for the fine and requested reimbursements.

As I mentioned on the previous article(https://whaley.it/articles/93/), I still believe there should be more upcoming news that could bring the market down (even below sub 4500 zone)

However, it does not mean the collapse of the market. To become a healthy market, we need to regulate several scam projects(Too many scams out there) and build an infrastructure to protect investors. I think it is one of the preparations for the explosive growth of the market and the involvement of new investors.
Absolutely agree with you. I also think that Bitcoin will not fall below $ 4500. And this bear market does not mean that Bitcoin has come to an end. Not! It just takes time and we will probably see how its price starts to rise again.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

It’s nothing to do with the SEC & their lack of understanding or accepting that bitcoin is ready for one of their shit ETF’s.

The reason the price is falling down quicker than a cheap hooker getting on her knees for $100 is because of a number of reasons, mainly the shit show that’s currently going on with BCH. Ver/Jihan & CW are all burning bitcoin’s to support their weird as fuck fork civil war. This made the price drop & now it’s filtered down to average joe panic selling which makes the price drop more.

It’s one big fuck up! We’re probably going to have to wait until 2020 for the next big bull run post halving.

Yes, those 2 idiots are dragging us down as of the moment and then followed by speculators (newbies) panicking seeing their wallet value dwindling down.

So we're caught up in the mess those two has started and there's no one who can tell when this will end. We have seen the lowest price (53 weeks all-time-low) and we may have to see it going south for the next couple of weeks. So its probably the 2019-2020 when we will see a good bounce back.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

Altcoins is not far from collapse,scams has destroyed a healthy and promising market. I didn’t realize that there were so many scams in altcoins last year, but now I don’t believe most of them.
I think that only a very small number of altcoins will succeed, and most of them are scams or shits.

Loser
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

This year has not been a very good year for most crypto investors, there has been several negative news surrounding the crypto market which has not helped the matter. The world of blockchain technology would be full of such great news in the near future and that is my greatest belief and hope.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

Doesn't SEC have control only on the American market sphere?
If yes, How does it really affect the whole crypto market given that it's not only America involved in crypto more-or so most ICOs that were held were mostly avoiding investors from countries that seemed to have some tough regulations on them such as  the US and China, to mention but a few.This means that most of them will get away with it. This reason for the current heavily bearish market doesn't add up.
I realise that the SEC is really the destination we need to overcome to help the market get back to the president? I find that there are many great powers involved in Crypto and creating a lot of ICOs, the control and the requirement to return money to all investors is impossible. In particular, there are certain risks in economic investment.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

I think the main reason for the bearish market today is because of a decision made by SEC.

"We wish to emphasize, however, that market participants must still adhere to our well-established and well-functioning federal securities law framework when dealing with technological innovations.

I wonder if you're a bot or a troll or both, I don't even think at this stage anyone cares for what Sec thinks or does. If you're not aware then people stopped caring for sec a while back, cause everyone knows they would not be approving bitcoins etf, the fall was already factored in. This mess is because of the so called civil war between Bitcoins Cash owners, whose sole purpose is to destroy bitcoin. It's pertinent to note that right from it's onset it's been destroying bitcoin, we can only hope they stop doing it.
Fingara123

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

In my opinion is, there are have lots of bad news. Besides, the Bitcoin prices go down rapidly. Actually, I really regret that current market condition. I think the main reasons are, people are very scared about that current market and they think this is the end of crypto. So they are selling their tokens fast. So the market makes a heavy downtrend. I think this market will become a normal market in 2019.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

The crypto marketplace is full of scam projects of which over 80% of ICOs are scams. If the bearish market is due to SEC in regulating ICOs then it is a good development Bitcoin will surely pick up soon. Scam ICOs and hackers are scaring crypto investors
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

I think is not just SEC decision but the main reason for the bearish market today is the civil war between BCHSV vs BCHABC which don't care about everyone else. They so arrogant and never care about the impact on the market and makes us lose a lot of money because of it. I hope they realize it and over this war.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1264

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:31:35 PM

This year has not been a very good year for most crypto investors, there has been several negative news surrounding the crypto market which has not helped the matter. The world of blockchain technology would be full of such great news in the near future and that is my greatest belief and hope.
There are both positive news and negative news. Fact if people dont take in much of positive news but are more effected by the negative news. So they tend to linger in people's mouths for a longer period of time and not the positive ones. There has been growth no doubt in crypto not only altcoins but bitcoin as well. But the effect on price has not been too much.

I think people were too enthusiastic about the pump that happened last year to be repeated this year. They forgot that this year there were nothing like a bitcoin fork or main stream attraction following price manipulation. Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

"We wish to emphasize, however, that market participants must still adhere to our well-established and well-functioning federal securities law framework when dealing with technological innovations, regardless of whether"

Airfox and Paragon will have to settle charges with SEC and moreover, they are required to reimburse ICO investors upon request. This would mean that other ICO projects which violated SEC regulations will have to follow this process. Due to this decision, corrupted ICO project foundations would need to sell their digital assets in order to have money for the fine and requested reimbursements.

As I mentioned on the previous article(https://whaley.it/articles/93/), I still believe there should be more upcoming news that could bring the market down (even below sub 4500 zone)

However, it does not mean the collapse of the market. To become a healthy market, we need to regulate several scam projects(Too many scams out there) and build an infrastructure to protect investors. I think it is one of the preparations for the explosive growth of the market and the involvement of new investors.

----------
By the way,  Our team made a Whaley_bot for Real Investors. You can easily look up your portfolio, price and ico price by this bot.
It's totally FREE. We would really appreciate your feedback.
https://t.me/whaley_bot

That means there will be many ICOs selling their tokens or coins to pay the charges ?
If this is true, then the market will not recovering even at the end of this year.
i thought the collapse of the market was only the manipulation done by some whales.
Cryptobabyshark (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:12:00 AM

----------
By the way,  Our team made a Whaley_bot for Real Investors. You can easily look up your portfolio, price and ico price by this bot.

That means there will be many ICOs selling their tokens or coins to pay the charges ?
If this is true, then the market will not recovering even at the end of this year.
i thought the collapse of the market was only the manipulation done by some whales.

Check this out.
Ethereum Spent Overview(https://whaley.it/articles/100/)
They selling their ETH a lot these days.
Cryptobabyshark (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:35:07 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 04:35:05 AM by Cryptobabyshark

It’s nothing to do with the SEC & their lack of understanding or accepting that bitcoin is ready for one of their shit ETF’s.

The reason the price is falling down quicker than a cheap hooker getting on her knees for $100 is because of a number of reasons, mainly the shit show that’s currently going on with BCH. Ver/Jihan & CW are all burning bitcoin’s to support their weird as fuck fork civil war. This made the price drop & now it’s filtered down to average joe panic selling which makes the price drop more.

It’s one big fuck up! We’re probably going to have to wait until 2020 for the next big bull run post halving.

Yeah, I strongly agree with that.
PoW system makes the biggest problem, shit miners  Cry

As I wrote https://whaley.it/articles/93/,
There are also other reasons for BTC will be falling down more:
1. Bakkt Exchange Launch Date on December 12th(It was pushed to Jan 24th 2019)
2. CME and CBOE Futures expired this Thursday with 5-month low of $5365 (CBOE) and $5340 (CME) bringing market expectations down.ow of $5365 (CBOE) and $5340 (CME), bringing market expectations down.
3. Cryptocurrency market is influenced by plunging US Tech stocks

Ver/Jihan & CW sold their tokens before Bakkt's ETH futures release to sell short.
Cryptobabyshark (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

you are wrong. people stopped caring about what SEC says a while ago. at this point everyone knows they are not pro-bitcoin so it is expected of them to act against it so anything they do is no longer going to affect bitcoin and its price.

i am with @LFC_Bitcoin on this. this drop is only because of the shitshow of BCash. from the day BCash was created it has been damaging bitcoin to this day and it will continue to do it unless it is destroyed. BCash is not like other altcoins out there. it was created with the sole purpose of harming bitcoin and this is exactly what it has been doing so far.

I know that shitshow of BCash damaged BTC as I already wrote on my previous topic.

I think BCH War: Hardfork or Bakkt exchange makes BTC falling down.

For anyone who's interested, here's the details
BCH War: http://bitly.kr/Lti8
Bakkt exchange: https://www.theice.com/publicdocs/futures_us/exchange_notices/ICE_Futures_US-Notice_BitcoinLaunch102218.pdf

BCash Hardfork is merely a show to sell their bitcoin before the downfall by SEC and Bakkt's ETH futures.
The reason for delaying the launch of the Bakkt's futures exchange is that the BCash had created a bear market that institutional investor can not hit 'Short' easily.
RonF

Activity: 98

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

The reason is simple to understand.  The masses of inexperienced sheeple invested in bitcoin are selling in panic and at a loss.

The smart experienced investors are buying at depreciated cost because they know there is a excellent chance their investments will return 10X, 100x, even 1000x in the future.  They wait.  No panic.

This is difficult for most people to understand this which is why they continue in deep drudgery jobs collecting a limited paycheck every week when they could instead go out there and create wealth and prosperity they would never get simply serving someone elses business.

So there you have it.  Break the chains that hold you back or suffer day to day for years to come.

HODL is the key to wealth
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

----------

I do not think that it was SEC that influenced the market decline. My version is that the growth of a cryptocurrency market is expected by the new year. And large investors want to buy cryptocurrency now at a reduced price. I am sure this is a manipulation.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

Being a FOREX trader for 10 years, I should tell you that this fall and it will be bigger than what you see is the starting of the rally. after the great fall that will happen everyone will be worried but it will go very big next year.

They will reach 21,000,000.00 BTC whether you like it or not. and it will be very high in prices.

Keep your power and don't buy now, just wait for next year.

Many people are buying though right now, expecting the December rally.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

There are many underlying reasons for this market crash and we are nearing an 85% retracement for Bitcoin. Most are on par with Fibonacci retracement lines and all the big whales they run the news outlets and feed the people what they want to feed them. I have been hearing that a bull run has been coming since February, thus I held a lot of coins and tokens that died in value. Now we are going into the capitulation part of the trading cycle whereby the big institutions and big players want to get in with humongous discounts, also the BCH crew did a fine job of helping this happen by deliberately crashing the price of Bitcoin. This is all times perfectly for the big players to make bank and make all the retail investors exit the market until they market crypto again for new fresh retail investors to fry and eat. Most of the 2017 crowd are rekt.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █