Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:05:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD  (Read 2402 times)
Sergh83

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

Maybe you are right. But now the price is less than 150$ I think that we will see 100$ in the next few weeks. But after that it should be a big pump. Usually the fast growth will be after long falling.

You are wrong i think just look on circulating suppling/ thats the answer/ I guess eth price will see about 40
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

Yes, the time for autonomy has come and it's not fun! Every day you are waiting for improvement, but we have what we have!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

Your points are legit, but the situation of the market is telling otherwise. Eth is looking to go below $100 expect the worst while hoping for the best.

Ethereum will go below $100 only if the rest of cryptocurrency market will continue falling. but the fall was significant enough and it's time to stop.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

As strange as people were right and the price fell to this point, I usually do not believe in this but I do not think it will last forever ! I will be in the market to the last as I believe in it !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

While this may be a likely occurrence in the etherium market, please add a disclaimer that this should not add as an investment advice. There have been a lot of such predictions in the past that lured people into buying and they are trapped. If you cannot near to see values drop, just wait for full market recovery

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
Yes, I think the market will be restored no earlier than spring. I don’t want to buy more cryptocurrency, as long as my portfolio is already very poor. I’ll only wait for growth.Ethereum will undoubtedly cost $ 500, but iron nerves are needed to wait for of this.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:18:01 PM

While this may be a likely occurrence in the etherium market, please add a disclaimer that this should not add as an investment advice. There have been a lot of such predictions in the past that lured people into buying and they are trapped. If you cannot near to see values drop, just wait for full market recovery
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

if I analyze it, there will indeed be good news for ETH that will be updated, but I do not know that it will have an impact on the price of ETH or not, if indeed it will have a big impact, surely this is a suitable time to get ETH coins at very cheap prices
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

You can trust ETH I guess so, but it is much more better if you consider the upcoming ETH 2.0 in the market, it is the upgrade of ETH 1.0 meaning to say that there is more features that can be considered way more better than the older version. You can also invest in it because I believe it will be a mainstream soon.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

Ethereum is in low $100s now. Don't know where is the bottom in this market but there will be a strong bounce back once it is in.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Well, now there are very few buyers, I doubt that there will be such a huge rebound, even now the price went down below 130, I think Ethereum will reach the level of 100 and there will still be some time!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

At a point, I felt cryptocurrency priced and its high volatility defies technical and fundamental analysis else this sudden crash would have been predicted by so called experts. I think calling a TA when you don't really have funds to influence prices is wrong and just a mere prediction. Our experts predicted a bullish run by this time of the year but its the opposite, i hope the market recovers soon

pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

Buying at the cheap price is a good idea, now remember that the introduction of ETH 2.0 might affect the price later on, so it's better the grab the chance while it's is more cheap and affordable.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Shiekin

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

now the price of Etherium has gradually decreased significantly, the price has returned like the original price in yesterday. Indeed at this time, is the right time if you intend to buy Etherium, but for the future we do not know, whether the price of Etherium will start to rise or even decrease.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

Well, now there are very few buyers, I doubt that there will be such a huge rebound, even now the price went down below 130, I think Ethereum will reach the level of 100 and there will still be some time!

Maybe and not possible because i still believe if bitcoin goes dump their price all altcoins are affected, coinmarketcap showing all information about the recent dumped to prove some of popukar coins 10 percent up down their value.

Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

Ethereum is in low $100s now. Don't know where is the bottom in this market but there will be a strong bounce back once it is in.
I suppose it is. A lot of peoples waiting for a strong bounce. No doubt once that happens, the worst will be over.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:35:37 AM

In this cryto currency world ,anything can happen , because cryptocurrency is volatile ,so it changes from time to time, so there is still possibilities that the ethereum now that get 100 to 150 USD, could jump up to higher 400 to 500 USD depending upon the demand of the market  from the investors and customers.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:37:04 AM

If that is true and not necessarily just the speculation only. No one can guess how many at that price definitely will stop falling, and at a price increase will occur. Don't be easy to be deceived will waffle and the news also comes from people because of the brand rather than speculators.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

To be honest, i don't really know for sure what will happen to Ethereum in the future.
But i kept on hoping that the price will rise again someday, so this time could be a good choice to purchase Ethereum and perhaps any other coins.

Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:45:19 AM

eth is by far the best coin there is, nothing is more future proof than it.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: