Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD  (Read 2402 times)
ixlr8nz

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

Eth will be worth very little soon. This is because there is no use for Eth anymore. Its too expensive and slow. Tron will slowly take over this area, but also a lot of companies just make their own networks. Eth is going to be redundant within a year or so.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

The catalyst last year that drastically increased the price of eth was the ICO's craze. Since ICO craze is dying now, there not enough reason for it to sustain the price.
Low demand, low price.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:08:30 AM

This seems very likely, because Ethereum occupies 70% of the market, when the holders start panicking, they will sell coins, which makes the price of Ethereum drop very fast!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
Ethereum hit about 130 dollars already and it is not looking good. I still believe in ethereum and as soon as we got out of this mess in bitcoin I promised myself I will put all my money into ethereum, I believe in that and I believe in ethereum a lot, it could still do x10 in price and still be under the all time high price, bitcoin only needs like x5 for all time high which tells me ethereum has a bigger potential to make me money.

I just wait until this crazy market is over and we are back to more secure waters before I do any trades of any sorts, not fiat not eth not btc nothing. I need to make sure I won't be losing any money at all right now before I decide to do any moves. It is scary right now and I am trying to not move a muscle in these markets.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:40:47 AM

There is still an opportunity to achieve this goal. After all, Ethereum has issued too many coins, and stability is based on Ethereum technology. So Ethereum will not disappear, but the price needs to pay attention to Bitcoin, only bitcoin will rise.

Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

To date, the price of Ethereum is $ 130 and goes after Bitcoin, and if Bitcoin goes lower, it seems to me that Ethereum may fall lower!
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

Ethereum's price still decreasing its price until now that i think that it will take longer to recover it price but now we should wait to recover again its price maybe next year the price of ethereum will rise up again.

Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:47:47 AM

Topic had almost misled me, had thought there have been a huge eth pump to displace the xrp at number 2. However, all I see here are predictions upon predictions. I think we should lower expectations at this time and trade carefully, go in gradually and buy as price drops and sell off at any good profit level. The bear is not done yet

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

I am supporting ethereum and I have very high hopes on it. When I first invested in eth the price was around $70 so I am not on loss anyway.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

And what will happen to ethereum when it falls to 100? Already saw 130, I think let's go even lower. Of course, I myself think that the broadcast will cost $ 2,000, but after the current situation, faith fades away...
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:54:14 AM

I agree with you
the conclusion is that the market will not be bullrun and the probability of a decline will occur for eth deeper. I think the option to buy cheap is wide open but the risk is also quite large.
I waited until this year passed

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

ETH has already passed the limit of $ 150 and today the price fluctuates around $ 130, but I think this is not the limit and we are waiting for discovery ahead) this situation with the market reminds me of a snowball that rolls from the mountain and becomes more and more it’s harder to stop .. I don’t know what should happen in the market for the situation to turn around and start to grow, now unfortunately we see only a fall into the abyss
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

You can trust ETH I guess so, but it is much more better if you consider the upcoming ETH 2.0 in the market, it is the upgrade of ETH 1.0 meaning to say that there is more features that can be considered way more better than the older version. You can also invest in it because I believe it will be a mainstream soon.

Now, that situation is the price of Ethereum is dropped at $138; I think we should hold ETH and wait for the upgrade of Ethereum will happen the early next year 2019. And the bull run cannot occur this year because of the big regression of the economy in the world

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:03:44 AM

Something I can not believe. How then to explain that one whale transferred a 30K ETH to the Kraken exchange from an intermediate wallet one day ago - https://etherscan.io/address/0xd67f76d78fa3597b019f138f9c6481711d63fd6b
This is not good. It is possible to prepare another dump.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

ETH has already passed the limit of $ 150 and today the price fluctuates around $ 130, but I think this is not the limit and we are waiting for discovery ahead) this situation with the market reminds me of a snowball that rolls from the mountain and becomes more and more it’s harder to stop .. I don’t know what should happen in the market for the situation to turn around and start to grow, now unfortunately we see only a fall into the abyss
Yes, the situation is not very good, a panic has begun on the market, and the fall has become uncontrolled. Now ETH is no longer profitable to mine, many miners have already turned off their farm. I think that this year we can still see new bottoms.
MOBbrothers
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:16:50 AM

I admired your positivity. But the market condition is not telling us like that. I believe that Ethereum price will continue fall below $100 dollars in the following days, So we must prepare for the worst. This is the crypto-currency reality and we must endure till the market will recover.

I Was wondering if i was reading a comic story from the thread creator about ethereum. ethereum have been going down since the beginning of the year. we can't just wake up and see wonders happening. No matter how your faith works. your price tag on ethereum should be next year or 2 years. Not now.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

You can trust ETH I guess so, but it is much more better if you consider the upcoming ETH 2.0 in the market, it is the upgrade of ETH 1.0 meaning to say that there is more features that can be considered way more better than the older version. You can also invest in it because I believe it will be a mainstream soon.

Now, that situation is the price of Ethereum is dropped at $138; I think we should hold ETH and wait for the upgrade of Ethereum will happen the early next year 2019. And the bull run cannot occur this year because of the big regression of the economy in the world
Wait. Okay, I understand that it's almost impossible to see our long-waited bull run this year. But what's this "big regression of the economy in the world"? Where's this coming from? I'm not hearing anything, anywhere. I don't think this market downdtrend has a direct thing to do with the current world economy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

Yes, the situation is not very good, a panic has begun on the market, and the fall has become uncontrolled. Now ETH is no longer profitable to mine, many miners have already turned off their farm. I think that this year we can still see new bottoms.
Evil tongues say that he can go for $ 50, given the current price, such a option is quite possible. But what is the reason for such a collapse in prices? Vrianty with a lack of ICO does not offer))

HB Wallet

Activity: 156
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

I have seen predictions across headlines today, and everyone has been pretty pessimistic and expecting another price drop. For me it's more like an ideal time to make an investment. Eth serves more purposes than just being a cryptocurrency, so there is no reason why it can't find a way to head up.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:37:23 AM

Etherium not jump while developers not add any updates.
From 2016 only promises. POS anounced at 2016 today 2018, tomorow will be 2019 already, no reason to rise of this coin

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: