Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD  (Read 2400 times)
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

With my own view of how things are going at the moment, I think Ethereum will still fall more below 100usd before it regains its strength next year. But as far as I'm concerened, I expect more dip in Ethereum this year. I still believe next year will favour us crypto investors.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

It drop to less than $150 though. December might not be as good as well if all the hashrate war still continues.  A lot were telling about the bullrun before the year so we keep buying while the price dip but then the market seem to disappoint us all about this bullrun. The only who will get richer here are the the rich.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

Ethereum has dropped around $130, i believe it would definitely get $400-$500, when the market goes in bull trend, but it wouldn't rise alone, all other coins will also rise in the same manner.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

Can ethereum go below the present price many seem to think so. We thought that at $200 it has bottomed but looks and behold the depreciation is seemingly endless. Many would hope that it will eventually start heading up may those who held on can recover a but of their accrued losses
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

Etherium not jump while developers not add any updates.
From 2016 only promises. POS anounced at 2016 today 2018, tomorow will be 2019 already, no reason to rise of this coin
Its not only the team that can make ethereum rise. Hype , adaptation , Good news about ethereum and many more reason can make ethereum rise. Ethereum wont claim 2nd/3rd best coin if it has no future.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

I'm not sure if Etherium will jump back so fast, more likely it will take a long time because the market is extremely depressed and I don't see any signs of investors changing their mood.

taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:25:56 PM

This ethereum price movement will be the same as the bitcoin price movement conditions, the condition of the current bitcoin price is very cheap and the fall is very deep, making ethereum prices difficult to jump up to the top.
Quasimodo75

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

Ethereum has discounted too much. I'm afraid it will take a long time for it to recover. Maybe this year 2018 ETH has not recovered.
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
It has fallen less than 150$, we thought it won't even touch $200 but the price as at today is something else. Well said, as predicted by crypto experts....  ethereum price may repeat like last year before experiencing bull run, let's wait and see but in my opinion, ethereum will rise but I don't see it rising as fast as that. At least at a slow pace but anything can happen in this crypto space.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

if to proceed from selfprofitable price of Ethereum about 150 dollars, i think it's true. Other case that price on that 150 $ level
could be for a long time, about 2 years.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

and the prediction is really happening, now just buy ethereum and wait for the bullrun moment that we don't really know when it will happen, but all believe that moment will be there. I think now many people are stressed about this condition

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

Ethereum has discounted too much. I'm afraid it will take a long time for it to recover. Maybe this year 2018 ETH has not recovered.
i agree with this,I think so too, it would be very difficult for ethereum to get up again, maybe it would take 1 or 2 years to recover or maybe more,

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

There'll be no bottom in recent future. Panic in the cryptocurrency market is accompanied by the general downfall in traditional exchanges. There'll be no growth before the new year! Don't hurry to make decisions!

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

I am sure if the price of Ethereum will increase, but I am not sure what is predicted by experts, because to make the price of Ethereum increase again and make bull run, that is not easy and requires a long time because what happens to Ethereum is very difficult to recover in the near future, especially now that the price of Ethereum has dropped below the price of $ 150, which according to crypto experts the price will increase when the price of Ethereum has reached of $ 150 and but in fact there is still no increase or bull run, therefore I do not believe this year the price of Ethereum will increase very high as what happened in 2017, but this year is the year for investors to buy more Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum is down and makes the price cheaper.

maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

Now it is very profitable to invest money in cryptocurrency as the prices are very low and you can make good money on it

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

It will grow someday for sure. It's a good time for buying now. But you shouldn't think that it will happen fast. All the market is too dumped now, everybody is on panic. The mood must change gradually first, then we will see some slow movements to new highs.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

I don't think the jump will be so high. And will this bounce? All I see now is the lack of a lot of money. And the question is where did they go. And who is to blame for the collapse of the market.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

The jump to $ 500 sounds very cool, but with such a market is unlikely, it seems to me that the ethereum price movements will start in 2019

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

predictions can be done, but in fact the current price of ethereum is not more than $ 131.
there is even a possibility this will still go further. I'm sure ethereum will increase again after he hits the lowest price.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

it should be, or under normal conditions, ethereum has a value of between $ 700 to $ 800, but it looks like we will continue to see this scene until December

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: