Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD  (Read 2400 times)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

I stopped believing the predictions because I don't want to let myself guided by them. I have high hopes on ethereum and I know it will pass $1000 but I don't know when

As a rule, all predictions lead nowhere, following them you repeat the mistakes of the one to whom they belong. Ethereum is a strong trading instrument on the market, it can be used to make big money, but on condition that the trend changes. Of course, no one knows when this will happen.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

I don't really believe that Ethereum can recover a lot. Otherwise, the developer team is not stupid than investors. Their selling behavior makes me feel anxious. Perhaps the myth of Ethereum has disappeared, and the future will be led by other coins to the cryptocurrency market.

frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

is definitely an accurate prediction! ethereum for 2018 in the last quarter literally nightmare was, we can say. average price of 350 dollars levels of 200 around and then 150 dollars less comes brought with speculations(under 100 dollars). I believe eth will jump over 400 dollars.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

I stopped believing the predictions because I don't want to let myself guided by them. I have high hopes on ethereum and I know it will pass $1000 but I don't know when

As a rule, all predictions lead nowhere, following them you repeat the mistakes of the one to whom they belong. Ethereum is a strong trading instrument on the market, it can be used to make big money, but on condition that the trend changes. Of course, no one knows when this will happen.
Bitcoin is the only thing that can make ethereum worth a lot of money again. As you can see that about how it was holding the key. The whole of crypto pegged to the bitcoin and whole of crypto are following it. If they are feeling panic and most of them will be selling their altcoin or crypto for bitcoin.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

Well, it does look like it's finally trying to stop the slide, but it couldn't stay for very long above $120 and today I see even just struggling to keep the gains. Just a lot of profit taking from those guys who bought at $100. I mean, we're talking about easy 15-20% profits for those short-term traders, so we can expect a lot of action above 115 levels.

Going to be a long, long climb to even $200, which is 100% gain from the lows. Be prepared to wait a looong time for that.
The cost price of Eth averages about $ 125, so there is no guarantee that we will not stay at these levels for very long. Everything will depend on the general trend in the crypto market, if Bitcoin grows, then Eth will also grow!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

Much better doing that, if you are fully investing your money and that money is a spare that you don't be bothered to wait for some years, you will be safe from stress and you won't be moved by any disgusting things that can still happen while the market still at its bearish trends, ETH will jumped back we don't know when but if we believed then it will happen and bring more good thing to our investment.
emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

We all are waiting for the bounce back of all the crypto,
The market has been dropping and most of us are losing money because of it.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

I’m sure that most of the people who once invested their money and still don’t sell it hope for the same conditions, but of course no one knows when the new wave of takeoff will begin.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
Of course if ethereum can break 150 usd, price of ethereum will go rise more than $400. It can happen in the next week, i hope no more bad news will appear in this end of this year, so we can see a small bull run happen in december.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

I think there are still chances to reach 400-500 $ target within some months. Eth will be pumped, there is no doubt.
In january there are a lot of news, like bakkt and eth renovation. Such changes are extremely important for development and people will pour money in eth.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap

well I sure hope those people are correct but it's already below $150 and market is looking healthier than it did yesterday. I don't see how it could do it in the same month but may be we'll see some good news by the end of the year or before. waiting patiently

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Now even 150 USD is looking good, no need to 400-500 USD. Actually expecting such rise seems like a dream.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

I admired your positivity. But the market condition is not telling us like that. I believe that Ethereum price will continue fall below $100 dollars in the following days, So we must prepare for the worst. This is the crypto-currency reality and we must endure till the market will recover.

I disagree on this... I don't think ethereum will continue to fall below 100$ ... as a matter of fact I believe ethereum will lead the bullrun together with bitcoin... as they both did in the bear market
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

I think that this price level is possible for ethereum to achieve. However, i dont like the way of things around Eth for the last month. Some updates were delayed and new rivals of eth develop fast

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

I think the price for ETH is cheap enough to buy, and if it fall again I will buy some more Tongue

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

Well, as we can see that there was no rebound, and there will be a rebound to 400-500, this is a bullish trend will go, but for now we still have to fall at the bottom to dot to such figures

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

Ethereum is a historically top 5 coin. Recently bumped to number 3 mcap.

We have Ethereum futures coming. JP Morgan looking to experiment tokenizing gold using Ethereum Blockchain tech (not on public chain, but still). Real estate moguls experimenting with tokenizing estates. Plenty of other companies looking to tokenize assets using Ethereum. It’s the go-to Blockchain for developing smart contracts.

I’m absolutely bullish on ETH long term.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

Ethereum is sure to exceed all your expectations but it needs time to overcome the downtrend . I heard that the developers began to work hard on the coin.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
sksaddam

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

Ethereum lost his value because many ICO Failed & many ICO scam .When bitcoin was 18K $ price,  ETH price was 1390+$.But now eth go to his bottom price.It will recover his price after 1 or 2 year.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

After a period of continuous decline, it is difficult for ETH to rise again, as large numbers of ETHs are still held by ICOs, and they still sell out on a daily basis.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: