Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 09:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD  (Read 2400 times)
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:43:18 PM

No, ether can not stop at the price of $ 150, I think that in a month or 2 it will be $ 400-500, if the capitalization does not fall, hold his fists
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:52:20 PM

I think Aether can go down to $ 10, the possibility of such a fall exists, so it’s too early to buy!)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

I think that the air will jump to 500 and above, most likely after February 2019, when will approve the futures, and big money will go,and then we probably have to fly up, well, here turd to predict, of course I want it all to happen much faster than 2019, but as they say we will observe and watch what will happen

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:57:17 PM

Ethereum lost his value because many ICO Failed & many ICO scam .When bitcoin was 18K $ price,  ETH price was 1390+$.But now eth go to his bottom price.It will recover his price after 1 or 2 year.
on the price scale it is written, it is proven that ethereum dump is quite far and different from bitcoin, myself use this time to buy ethereum to use when I want to make transactions using eth network. because the current value is low and suitable to take advantage
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

I think there are still chances to reach 400-500 $ target within some months. Eth will be pumped, there is no doubt.
In january there are a lot of news, like bakkt and eth renovation. Such changes are extremely important for development and people will pour money in eth.
I agree, but this news about BAKKT can generally be called global, but I think that all of this will again be carried forward until the price of cryptocurrency is again lowered to global minimums.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:08:26 PM

This is very cheap price right now. May be we will see some small dump more, but in future ETH can hit 1000 or even 2000 usd. I  the beginning of next year 2 big platform for institutional investors will be launched (Bakkt and Fidential) and ETH will be trading there. So price will start recover soon I think
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

I do not think that price will skyrocket to these numbers in a short term, Ethereum and all cryptocurrencies are still in big downtrend and it seems that this bearish trend will continue next few months, until good news come, like ETFs approval.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
I admired your positivity. But the market condition is not telling us like that. I believe that Ethereum price will continue fall below $100 dollars in the following days, So we must prepare for the worst. This is the crypto-currency reality and we must endure till the market will recover.

You were very perspicacious about the price of $ 100. Etherum has almost reached this level and it seems that it would not have turned out that we will see a price below this level, contrary to many predictions about growth. For many of those present here, this is a sore subject, but for new followers, this is a chance to enter crypto on bottoms.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

Any current comment i think will be very difficult for us. I think ETH will fall back to the price may be $ 80 in December. Because Bitcoin continues to fall faster and it will be difficult for any coin to hold price.
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

I don't expect Ethereum to reach those highs again unless we see good Dapps running on it,STO seems to be the new Black now, because of the hammer of SEC and it seems we all agreed that most of this ICOs are Security and also there is a number of competing platforms competing directly with Ethereum, if that iss not solved then thaat is big issue for Ethereum
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:01:57 PM

Well, as we can see that there was no rebound, and there will be a rebound to 400-500, this is a bullish trend will go, but for now we still have to fall at the bottom to dot to such figures
The fact that the price of Ethereum may fall to the price that was last year is not the worst. It will be terrible if then the price does not rise from the bottom up. Then it'll be sad, but I hope it doesn't come to that.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

Any current comment i think will be very difficult for us. I think ETH will fall back to the price may be $ 80 in December. Because Bitcoin continues to fall faster and it will be difficult for any coin to hold price.
I agree that ETH will be difficult to keep the price threshold - $ 100, if the price of Bitcoin will decline even more. But obviously, I hope that the market will still recover and prices will rise.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

Well, now we have to see a significant growth of Ethereum and, apparently, the entire cryptocurrency market, if we take this topic seriously.

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

I really like Ether, and I believe that now it is the best chance to buy this cutest coin at a very low price. I think Ethereum will be $10000 in a few years.
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

Some people predicted Ethereum down to 150$ even below but minning cost is up to 150$. Now price is 114$, we don't that this is bottom of Ethereum dump.
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:59:54 PM

Some people predicted Ethereum down to 150$ even below but minning cost is up to 150$. Now price is 114$, we don't that this is bottom of Ethereum dump.
Belief in ICO, where the performer immediately, without any framework, receives a 100% advance for future work - this is strange. Why after that the performer to work and to do something? More than gave is unlikely to earn. Just get tired. Live, spend, enjoy life now. I hope that Ethereum will evolve and move to another level.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

I am very positive about the future of Ethereum especially when serenity upgrades will be implemented.
Until that I do not expect anything spectacular for ETH , it will follow the market.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

in my opinion there is no need to expect so high, because the price of ETH just back at the price of $ 250 is enough for now, that is because the price of Ethereum has gone down very far and that makes me not sure if the ETH price can jump like you said, because ETH prices will definitely increase slowly and indirectly increasing rapidly.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

Those "some" people you are talking about, do they have any reason to believe that the price will reach $150 USD? Or are they just randomly predicting some price based on no facts? The crypto currency market is totally unpredictable. We never know what the price will be. The prices can deviate from previous chart price anytime without any kind of prior notice. So there is no way we can tell if the price will drop to $150 or if it will rise to $400-$500.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

I don't think that is possible this year because this year has fallen too far and it will be very difficult to rise because there are not too many cryptocurrency requests and very few platforms that accept payments using ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: