Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will jump higher to 400-500 USD after get 150 USD  (Read 2400 times)
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

Personally, I continue to buy and hold Ethereum now, while prices remain minimal. In the worst case, the price may drop to $ 120. But next year the growth of Ethereum will again be restored. There is every chance next year to see a price of about $ 350, you just need to be patient.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

$100 is pretty good deal... it might be a last call deal.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
I do not think it will grow up to $ 500. It is currently at $ 111 and it will last a long time. You should not expect too much of it to grow back. All the altcoins need time to stabilize everything.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

After 150 dollar, it couldnt jump but dropped to 100 dollar also:) I recommend to you that you shouldn't say exact things like that because this market is always like that so it can do everything so you must be more careful.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:32:21 PM

Some people believe that the price of Ethereum will continue to fall to the price of 150 USD, before reaching that price Ethereum will not reach the best price or will not experience Bullrun, maybe soon Ethereum will reach the price of 150 usd, some predictions have been made by the crypto experts on this matter, that Ethereum will repeat the price last year before experiencing bullrun, and now the price will be fulfilled a little longer, are you sure about this? Because if yes, maybe we can buy now at a price that is still cheap
It's hard to predict the situation of ethereum because many of coins now like ethereum is suffering of bearish market. So we cant say that the ethereum will have a great price this year. But still we believe that ethereum will go higher maybe next year.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:33:56 PM

I think that is right.However, the price increase is not because of that factor. The main factor is the large number of transactions in using of coins that are popular among other BTC and ETH.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

Well, you probably need to divide all your assumptions in two and then believe. But investing is now profitable, which side do not look.
People are still aware about what will be happening if they are putting their money right now and the price of crypto goes down even more. Bitcoin is the only key to make crypto will be getting another bullish trend again. So far even the tittle of this thread has proven if this can't be predicted.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

This is almost impossible. In the coming year, the price of Ethereum will be under $100. This way it can eliminate a lot of worthless coins, so I don't think it is a bad thing. Ethereum will take years to recover.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

This is almost impossible. In the coming year, the price of Ethereum will be under $100. This way it can eliminate a lot of worthless coins, so I don't think it is a bad thing. Ethereum will take years to recover.

No one knows what could be the result of this issue because everything could turn in an instant. I am still positive about how altcoin behaves even it struggle with its value. We should always support cryptocurrencies because this is already gives us some benefits especially helping the community to be more convenient in every transaction that they had made.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Many predictions of those experts has gone and out of target and I will not believe their prediction anymore. Crypto is unpredictable as the volatility is base on the supply and demand. The market is now being controlled by those who have money and those experts has nothing to do with their sweet words. The price of ETH is now almost $100 and yet no sign of market reversal...

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

As we all see today the price of Ethereum has fallen to 100$. I think the downward trend will continue for some time. I think the growth will start once the Ethereum will reach 50$.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

All is possibe becasue ethereum is very popular and has a great reputation among investors. Evene when it was down people didn't sell it like other coins

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

this ethereum price can be very expensive and can make a leap to the price of $ 500 when the price of bitcoin rises and when there is good news that could trigger an increase in ethereum prices.
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:13:46 PM

I generally expect that Ethereum will grow to at least 2000 dollars. But so far this unfortunately does not happen. And such forecast was for August. So it is difficult to believe in such a complex forecast

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

this ethereum price can be very expensive and can make a leap to the price of $ 500 when the price of bitcoin rises and when there is good news that could trigger an increase in ethereum prices.
but the fact now ethereum price below $100.and this is not good for cryptocurrency community.i am worried if they left crypto market because too many drama in this market.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:02:33 PM

but the fact now ethereum price below $100.and this is not good for cryptocurrency community.i am worried if they left crypto market because too many drama in this market.
Yes, that's what I'm also worried about, when the market continues to fall, many investors will leave the crypto market and switch to other markets. this is a big blow when the crypto community leaves the cryptocurrency. I hope the market will soon grow and not fall very deep.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Hello OP, I don't know if you are aware but Ether has just touched $85. Wondering what your estimation was based upon. I don't even know if $86 is the bottom, might even go lower.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

I think ethereum will hit the about  300-400 USD but this not gonna be happen until the end of the year. Ethereum may hit the 150 usd again end of the year. We should buy ethereum from 80 usd this is very low price for ethereum. We can buy Bitcoin too.
snedyolo

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

It is only $92 right now and I hope that the ETH price would fly soon,
I hope to recover some of my lost due to this crypto market blood bath.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

Too bad, Ethereum price didn't jump after $150. I still hope that one day it will jump at thoses prices. But it will be very difficult for the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: