Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] £20,000 BTC/USDT in London (UK) CASH ONLY  (Read 143 times)
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

I currently have around £20,000 worth of BTC/USDT that I need converting into cash in London.

Only looking to deal with trusted users, we will be meeting face to face, or you can send cash in the mail to my home address.

We'll negotiate a price, but I'll be looking for somewhere around 1:1.

Contact me on Telegram @Parodium if interested.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:07:48 AM

I currently have around £20,000 worth of BTC/USDT that I need converting into cash in London.

Only looking to deal with trusted users, we will be meeting face to face, or you can send cash in the mail to my home address.

We'll negotiate a price, but I'll be looking for somewhere around 1:1.

Contact me on Telegram @Parodium if interested.

Do people in the UK carry that heavy cash around. I thought it is a cashless society. Also, do you not think that is risky using the mail box for such a transaction that can get lost in transit.
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

There's plenty of registered cash services, if it went missing it would be insured for loss.

People don't walk around with £20k in cash that's for sure, but for something like this it would be arranged.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: