Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a period of accumulation... Not a period of FUD  (Read 729 times)
neocrypto90 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:57:58 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Now Bitcoin is at 5100 level, Eth is at 150 level, Crypto Market Cap is around 170 Bil. USD, I know it's frustrating, but if you will look for the charts of the last bull runs, you will find that bull run comes after this period of FUD and Capitulation.

Prices may drop more than these red levels, may stay at these levels, but will never stay like that, it's not a wishthinking, but it's reality, But if you believe in crypto, you know that good news are coming, Bakket, ETF... etc.

Crypto is not a Bubble, nor a ponzi scheme, it's the future guys. Just Hodl and be patient.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

Great post to see that there are people like you that are very optimistic and encouraging unlike those posts that are keep on asking if the market will die off soon. Now this tells on who are those people that actually knows what to do at this moment and those that aren't and don't have patience with this period.
They have been told to accumulate and collect more cheap coins but what they do is keep on asking when the bull run would start.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

Now Bitcoin is at 5100 level, Eth is at 150 level, Crypto Market Cap is around 170 Bil. USD, I know it's frustrating, but if you will look for the charts of the last bull runs, you will find that bull run comes after this period of FUD and Capitulation.

Prices may drop more than these red levels, may stay at these levels, but will never stay like that, it's not a wishthinking, but it's reality, But if you believe in crypto, you know that good news are coming, Bakket, ETF... etc.

Crypto is not a Bubble, nor a ponzi scheme, it's the future guys. Just Hodl and be patient.

Can you tell me the proof if this market is not a bubble? How about pump and dump? Please there are dozens of article that can argue your statement. This is a speculation market which can be considered as a bubble. there was on actual price and everything is volatile. There was a lot of uncertainties.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

This is a challenge for all crypto to continue to be shaken by bad news which causes prices and volumes to fall, and now is the point where the mind gets more chaotic and very difficult to get out, I hope after this happens a big increase that treats crypto thirst
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Can you tell me the proof if this market is not a bubble? How about pump and dump? Please there are dozens of article that can argue your statement. This is a speculation market which can be considered as a bubble. there was on actual price and everything is volatile. There was a lot of uncertainties.

It is speculation, but you can not deny that Bitcoin is already a used currency at this point, of course it is still far from the mainstream, but this is also coming.
Bitcoin has been dying several times, and this crush is not different from the previous ones. Soon the situation will change and this train will move fast up. For sure it is not the end of Bitcoin - it is the end of bubble (one from many in cryptoworld).

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

Are you sure that the market will not fall another 2 times?

Having bought a cryptocurrency now, many may lose half of their portfolio before price increases begin.

I think it's worth the wait
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

I know this day will happen because any incident can affect bitcoin value globally.
It's not surprise me at all because I still believe on crypto so that's why I still hold most of my bits for next year 2020

Are you sure that the market will not fall another 2 times?

Having bought a cryptocurrency now, many may lose half of their portfolio before price increases begin.

I think it's worth the wait

Just keep hold it if possible

Smiley
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

well, I am sure that at least 2019 there will be a fresh breeze and a little hope to see the crypto world return to green and we really enjoy a profit from waiting in vain.I hope so

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

You will always find signs of bull run if you look for one  Wink Anyways, markets go up and down, we are down right now but we will not stay there forever. With prudent money management it is just a market period we have to go through.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:32:00 PM

I think that many do not have the opportunity to wait. The market is falling for a year and many have no opportunity to wait, many have to pay bills and they have to fix losses and sell their coins. Anyone who has the opportunity to wait a year, two, three, will win.
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

now market cap is around 161Bil my friend,, and maybe could be down deeper ,,,
i know and i believe crypto is not a bubble,, and not a ponzi scheme,
crypto is a great produt coming from blockchain as the tech,, and this produt is very interesting,,
i believe all of us will see most of crypto become green again sooner or later  Wink
just like you said, Patience is the keys
neocrypto90 (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

Here are some proofs:

- Blockchain is backed by the belief of people in it.
- Bitcoin and some other currencies are used as money of payment in many platforms.
- There is a huge unknown technology behind crypto, it's Blockchain.
- Some governments and institutions adopted crypto, and created their own cryptocurrencies... etc
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:16:41 AM

I can't agree more. Those wo didn't sell their coins in 2015 and waited until 2017 are very lucky ones. Most likely it will happen this time in a similar way. Valuable coins will be very high in price in a few years. There is nor reason to sell low right now at a huge loss.
Collecting more is indeed a good opportunity to establish big positions, prices are veeery cheap.

The best use-case coins will stay for sure! Like BTC and ETH, but also EOS, LTC or Monero. A upcoming new ones we don't know yet. I'm looking forward to a few years.

Smiley Smiley
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:16:33 AM

Agree with OP completely. Remember the saying "buy when blood is in the streets". Today is one of those scary days.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:54:25 AM

It is obviously a much better time to start accumulating then it was a few months ago but the question is will it be better to wait another week or month and then start to gather up the altcoins.
I was buying a month ago and im already getting destroyed not sure if im willing to buy again and have it go down even more maybe ill wait till bitcoin 2500
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:00:56 AM

It is not easy to invest in crypto after such a long negative period for me, because i fear that the prices will continue fall, it hold me back to buy.
I think by now, it is a good time to buy now, but it is not easy to overcome my own fear.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

It is obviously a much better time to start accumulating then it was a few months ago but the question is will it be better to wait another week or month and then start to gather up the altcoins.
I was buying a month ago and im already getting destroyed not sure if im willing to buy again and have it go down even more maybe ill wait till bitcoin 2500

Fuds and more bad emotion are been surrounded at the ecosystem of crypto's right now and luckily I sold of my coins way back August and now maybe I will think upon accumulating some nor find better position to enter.

But let's hope that there's a bull come when december the last month of this year came since if not well provably many people will lose a interest and faith with crypto's.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:23:23 AM

The fall of bitcoin and ethereum value is really frustrating but I'm still posive it will recover. I had past experiences of selling alts because I think I'm losing. But after then it actually rose up after the dip and went further up. If could have only waited. We have our own freewill to do what we want with our holdings. And profits varies every person.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

And how do you convince people that this is not a bubble and a holding will bring a treasured profit. There are many investors in the market who want to profit immediately and not wait for the development of young technology and endure all its failures with it.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

And how do you convince people that this is not a bubble and a holding will bring a treasured profit. There are many investors in the market who want to profit immediately and not wait for the development of young technology and endure all its failures with it.

It was a speculative bubble and everyone will admit it. If someone is playing in the high-risk market, he must know that just as you can earn a lot very quickly, you can lose a lot very quickly. At this point, if someone does not want to lose, he has to wait patiently for the next bubble. This is how the cryptocurrency market works. Welcome to the crypto world.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████