Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2018, 11:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] [DEZOS] [NEXTGEN Blockchain] [Token Sale - Live] 🔥🔥  (Read 607 times)
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 504
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

WEBSITE     WHITEPAPER     ONEPAGER     .   
BOUNTY    

At Dezos we deal with the protection of property. We have made it our mission to create transparency and organization in the relationship between things, people and the law in order to reduce property and fraud offences.World’s fastest growing & transparent ecosystem for product management & protection.

WEBSITE     WHITEPAPER     ONEPAGER    
BOUNTY

CROWDHOLDING.COM    ╠═══════ READ WHITEPAPER ═══════╣ FACEBOOK  TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM
APP TEAM DOCS FAQ ANN    A token which is actually useful...woop!  LINKEDIN    YOUTUBE  TWITTER  PINTEREST
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gregwolf

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Hey guys,

If you need an editor for your content, I'd love to help. English editor, happy to be paid in crypto, familiar with the property industry.

Greg
Serena_M

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

Where can I learn more about your team members? Smiley
DEZOS_Official

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Where can I learn more about your team members? Smiley

Hi, please visit our Website at https://dezos.io. There you will find a link to the linkedin profile for each member. There you will learn the most about our members. Or ask our Telegram Group and chat with the admins.

🔥 🔥 Don't miss our Whitelist Sale with 50% bonus - only until 10.12.18!  54% of the Softcap have already been reached!  This way -> https://tokensale.dezos.io 🔥 🔥
burundicraze

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

Do you have any bounties currently in operation? This looks like a very interesting project that has a lot of potential.
SmokeySRH

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

Hello and Congratulations on your ANN! I represent two very unique companies, https://mycryptostats.com/ & https://evonodes.com/  I encourage you to check them out, we offer some great services for projects like yours!

If you would like to talk further, please join one of our discord servers (found at the bottom of either website) and send me a direct message  Smiley

I look forward to speaking with you soon!
~SmokeySRH
tavernakava

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

What exchanges do you plan to go on once the ICO is completed? I feel this is vital to get the token off the ground once the token sale is completed.
beanieking

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

Great project. Your white paper is very exciting.

Will you be going to any more events in the future? Do you have a calendar that I could follow?
DEZOS_Official

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

What exchanges do you plan to go on once the ICO is completed? I feel this is vital to get the token off the ground once the token sale is completed.

That's absolutely right. Exchange listings are important. That is why we are already talking to several Top20 Exchanges. We will announce the first listing in a few weeks. Follow us on social media or MEDIUM (https://link.medium.com/bXFBprnxZR).

🔥 🔥 Don't miss our Whitelist Sale with 50% bonus - only until 10.12.18!  54% of the Softcap have already been reached!  This way -> https://tokensale.dezos.io 🔥 🔥
dashamasha

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

When does the ICO start? Do I need to sign up to a Whitelist?
evabeva

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

Are you going to have an airdrop? I can see you have a bounty link on your thread. I think it's more effective than bounties as it reaches more people.
DEZOS_Official

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

Great project. Your white paper is very exciting.

Will you be going to any more events in the future? Do you have a calendar that I could follow?

Hello, thanks for asking. There is no official event calendar. Follow us on twitter.com/dezos_official there we post all upcoming events.
DEZOS_Official

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

When does the ICO start? Do I need to sign up to a Whitelist?

The Whitelist Sale is already in full swing! You can participate directly here ▶️▶️▶️ https://tokensale.dezos.io ◀️◀️◀️

The whitelist is open for everyone. You will receive a 🔥🔥 50% bonus! 🔥🔥 This Sale Stage ends on 10.12.18!
prostevino

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

What is the hard cap of the project? I'm interested in this ICO
kalovyvarybarry

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

Good project by the looks of it. Where is the team and project based?
cryptocoffee67

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

What are the hard and soft caps of the project?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 490
Merit: 109

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

You wrote . “At Dezos, we are dealing with property protection. We have set ourselves the task of creating transparency and organization between people, things, and the law to reduce property rights and fraud.” State law does not recognize cryptocurrency. The state has special property registers. What is your role in this situation?

raynvillebonanaza

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

Great project with so much potential!

Do you need marketing help on Telegram? I've sent you a private message in regards to what services I can offer.
DEZOS_Official

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

You wrote . “At Dezos, we are dealing with property protection. We have set ourselves the task of creating transparency and organization between people, things, and the law to reduce property rights and fraud.” State law does not recognize cryptocurrency. The state has special property registers. What is your role in this situation?

Your question is very unclear. Crypto currency is not the same as crypto currency. You have to differentiate between payment and utility token. The DOS token is not a means of payment, but transfers data and grants access to the system. There are no state property registers. We are a registered Swiss company with a use and business case in the implementation phase. Switzerland offers a worldwide unique environment for the development of blockchain technology.

Dezos will revolutionize cooperation and data exchange between law enforcement, insurance companies and victims. With our technology, we make processes more effective, faster and more transparent. This enables new insurance models with preferential conditions for insurance customers. More effective claims processing.
DEZOS_Official

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

What are the hard and soft caps of the project?

The Hardcap is 90.000 ETH (18 Mio. USD/CHF) Softcap is 1.000 ETH.
Following the ICO, we will raise additional funds through venture capitalists and drive development forward.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.