Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] [DEZOS] [NEXTGEN Blockchain] [Token Sale - Live] 🔥🔥  (Read 16560 times)
phoenixdowndee (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:03:30 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 04:39:22 PM by phoenixdowndee

WEBSITE     WHITEPAPER     ONEPAGER     .   
BOUNTY    

At Dezos we deal with the protection of property. We have made it our mission to create transparency and organization in the relationship between things, people and the law in order to reduce property and fraud offences.World’s fastest growing & transparent ecosystem for product management & protection.

WEBSITE     WHITEPAPER     ONEPAGER    
BOUNTY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gregwolf

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Hey guys,

If you need an editor for your content, I'd love to help. English editor, happy to be paid in crypto, familiar with the property industry.

Greg
Serena_M

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

Where can I learn more about your team members? Smiley

●● PrepayWay〚✙〛 | The New Paradigm of International Business ●●
╘══╡Simple Solution For Complex Processes╞══╛
DEZOS_Official

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Where can I learn more about your team members? Smiley

Hi, please visit our Website at https://dezos.io. There you will find a link to the linkedin profile for each member. There you will learn the most about our members. Or ask our Telegram Group and chat with the admins.

🔥 🔥 Don't miss our Whitelist Sale with 50% bonus - only until 10.12.18!  54% of the Softcap have already been reached!  This way -> https://tokensale.dezos.io 🔥 🔥
tavernakava

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

What exchanges do you plan to go on once the ICO is completed? I feel this is vital to get the token off the ground once the token sale is completed.
DEZOS_Official

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

What exchanges do you plan to go on once the ICO is completed? I feel this is vital to get the token off the ground once the token sale is completed.

That's absolutely right. Exchange listings are important. That is why we are already talking to several Top20 Exchanges. We will announce the first listing in a few weeks. Follow us on social media or MEDIUM (https://link.medium.com/bXFBprnxZR).

🔥 🔥 Don't miss our Whitelist Sale with 50% bonus - only until 10.12.18!  54% of the Softcap have already been reached!  This way -> https://tokensale.dezos.io 🔥 🔥
DEZOS_Official

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:55:51 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 06:01:28 PM by mprep

Great project. Your white paper is very exciting.

Will you be going to any more events in the future? Do you have a calendar that I could follow?

Hello, thanks for asking. There is no official event calendar. Follow us on twitter.com/dezos_official there we post all upcoming events.

When does the ICO start? Do I need to sign up to a Whitelist?

The Whitelist Sale is already in full swing! You can participate directly here ▶️▶️▶️ https://tokensale.dezos.io ◀️◀️◀️

The whitelist is open for everyone. You will receive a  50% bonus!  This Sale Stage ends on 10.12.18!
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

You wrote . “At Dezos, we are dealing with property protection. We have set ourselves the task of creating transparency and organization between people, things, and the law to reduce property rights and fraud.” State law does not recognize cryptocurrency. The state has special property registers. What is your role in this situation?
DEZOS_Official

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:32:55 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 06:02:58 PM by mprep

You wrote . “At Dezos, we are dealing with property protection. We have set ourselves the task of creating transparency and organization between people, things, and the law to reduce property rights and fraud.” State law does not recognize cryptocurrency. The state has special property registers. What is your role in this situation?

Your question is very unclear. Crypto currency is not the same as crypto currency. You have to differentiate between payment and utility token. The DOS token is not a means of payment, but transfers data and grants access to the system. There are no state property registers. We are a registered Swiss company with a use and business case in the implementation phase. Switzerland offers a worldwide unique environment for the development of blockchain technology.

Dezos will revolutionize cooperation and data exchange between law enforcement, insurance companies and victims. With our technology, we make processes more effective, faster and more transparent. This enables new insurance models with preferential conditions for insurance customers. More effective claims processing.

What are the hard and soft caps of the project?

The Hardcap is 90.000 ETH (18 Mio. USD/CHF) Softcap is 1.000 ETH.
Following the ICO, we will raise additional funds through venture capitalists and drive development forward.

Are you going to have an airdrop? I can see you have a bounty link on your thread. I think it's more effective than bounties as it reaches more people.

Our Airdrop has already taken place. Over 15,000 people have participated. Our bounty program will start soon.
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

How you are conducting ICO ?
You can try bitexlive platform for conducting ico

which will make transfer process easy and also ico will be conducted easily

DEZOS_Official

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 06:03:33 PM by mprep

Who do you see as your competitors in both the crypto / non crypto world? And what makes you stand out from them?

There's no real competition. Such a system should help people and every person should use the system of his choice. In order to successfully bring such an application to the market, an expert in this field is needed. And that is exactly what distinguishes us.

How you are conducting ICO ?
You can try bitexlive platform for conducting ico

which will make transfer process easy and also ico will be conducted easily

Thanks we use our own developed token sale dashboard, which we developed together with students of the University of Zurich and AXLabs and which is already successfully in use.

Why do you need blockchain in your system? Couldn't it work without blockchain technology?

We use the blockchain to validate important header data and make it transparent. No, a system without the blockchain would not be feasible for us. Some of the unimportant data will continue to be managed centrally. We connect both systems with each other. From our point of view, this makes the most sense for this type of application.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

What about state? we will not be able to influence this structure. Cryptocurrency is not so developed at the moment. First, you need to solve one problem, not create a new one. So while your project is not yet .
DEZOS_Official

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

I am American, am I able to take part in the Token Sale or bounties?

No, i am sorry, but you cant participate for the token sale.
DEZOS_Official

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

Has the ICO concluded? If so is there anywhere I can purchase the tokens now?

The whitelist sale is over. Further information about the tokensale will follow.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

Can I find out in which jurisdiction your legal entity will be registered? I suppose it will be Estonia or Singapore? Or do you already have registration in any country?
crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:50:40 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 07:53:23 AM by crypt0sc0pe

What is your total addressable market (TAM) and what do you estimate is the max share your network will take?
How long do you estimate it will take for the network to launch and see adoption?
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:57:32 PM

How many followers do you have on Telegram? I find it's vital as it allows the project to be spread to increase the chance of success.

Telegram will be shut down, move ur posterior back to slack. And I dont think they do need anything aside from collecting ur bitcoin through the sale. Probably a nice hefty brick hurled at this token sale poster could silence him. Need to find a concrete stone or a heavy pellet and drive that thing into the forehead. 400 newton of raw force applied to someones head would make them leave crypto forever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: