Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Hadron Coin is the perfect starting point  (Read 115 times)
MandNandthensome (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

This post is not so much to highlight to the specific use(s) of Hadron's blockchain functionality so much as it is an example of the entry-level mining difficulty for those of us who have friends and family that are interested in the Cryptosphere but aren't exactly sure where to begin.

Firstly, I've known for a while now that most people I know are only interested in Crypto as a longterm investment, which is to say they want to "know what coin to buy and HODL so as to become rich and famous, etc, etc." Sure, I get it. I mean, it's not for me, but I can see why so many people desire these things. Secondly, I've known for some time now that the trenches/stages of getting others involved goes something like this 1. Investing Longterm in BTC/ETH/NEO/Anything mainstream with a functioning mainnet. 2. Investing Longterm in less popular coins commonly referred to as "Altcoins" ie ZIL, LOOM, CS, EOS, etc. 3. Day Trading either mainstream coins vs. USDT/The Euro/Pound or Altcoins vs. ETH/BTC and last, but not least 4. Mining. They are the least attracted to mining for a variety of reasons. Maybe it's because they feel as though they'll need expensive hardware in order to do so, maybe it's because they feel as though their electricity bill will go through the roof and maybe it's because I scare them away almost instantly as I talk about overclocking GPUs while CPU mining XMR at the same time. Regardless- they're for the most part only interested in investing and aren't so keen on mining (which, lets face it, is basically participating and actually creating something of value as opposed to merely investing in hopes of getting rich and/or famous[?])

So, I've been sitting here for some time now trying to figure out a way to get my friends and family more involved in mining or the actual foundations of the crypto community itself without scaring them away with technicalities and geek jargon. Now, here's where Hadron comes into play, I signed up for this project (intrigued by the idea of a web-browser-able mining application/dashboard) somewhere around February and I've just recently been given a green light to begin mining. The most amazing thing happened, instead of carefully stacking ASICs ontop of one another while aiming their fans at the ceiling collectively, instead of installing and re-installing GPU drivers endlessly and instead of playing a game of "Operation" with video card risers...

I clicked a button.

Just the one.

Only once.

I clicked it, and it worked.

I was mining so quickly and so smoothly that I doubted it was working at first. Rest assured, it was indeed. Now I'm unsure when exactly HADRON will be available to everyone to mine, and when the echelon limits will be either increased or removed entirely (allowing you to mine without a cap) but rest assured, if your friends or family are looking to get into crypto and have doubts or uncertainties. This is the perfect starting point and you would do well to point them here.

Now, should we succeed in this conquest of further recruitment, I present to you a WIN-WIN-WIN scenario.
The first win: We have succeeded in converting people's mindsets from "Mining is something that uber g33ks do in their mom's basement using hardware that I cannot pronounce" to "Omg, I'm mining this is easy and fun." whether they be a complete newbie who understands very little about crypto or a veteran day-trader who didn't know how easy mining has become.

The second WIN: The Cryptosphere as a whole is that much better off having recruited them as they're unlikely to stop at mining a mere couple hundred Hadron. This entire space is strangely addictive and despite the majority of these new recruits likely joining the space without their wallets (in other words: the total market cap may not have increased) but the space itself has gotten ever-so-marginally bigger having gained the attention of several newcomers. Heck, I started off by drinking from the frickin' DogeCoin Facet every 12hours before investing/participating/mining.

The third WIN: The HADRON blockchain now has more users simultaneously upholding and testing the network due to the savvy recruitment skills of whomever has bothered to read this far... provided that you point anyone interested in mining for the first time in this direction.

#Hadroncoin

#MininghasneverbeensoEZ

#Win-Win-Win

https://hadron.cloud/dashboard
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tzahnke

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:17:43 PM

I agree with you. I was what you call a faucet jumper; I would jump from a Bitcoin faucet to another Bitcoin faucet to a Litecoin faucet to a Dogecoin faucet to a Dash faucet and several others in late 2017, and then there are all those faucets affiliated with Coinpot, and with those I was able to exchange everything (Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc.) into Bitcoin on the fly. I'm one of those people trying to take the don't-invest challenge, as I call it. I've been mining the two major browser-only, no-fancy-hardware-needed coins, which are JSEcoin and Hadron, for quite a while now; JSEcoin since November 2017, Hadron since November 2018, and I am an echelon 1 on Hadron. I am also a big fan of basic income coins; SwiftDemand, Manna, Basic Income Token, Palai; basically those are like faucets, except the faucet is the sole way that those coins are distributed (well, maybe Manna has mining as well), but yeah, there's a whole genre of cryptocurrency called UBI coins (universal basic income coins), and that's how they're distributed; a massive faucet/airdrop for everyone, everyone claims once a day, or with Manna, once a week. So I've been taking the don't-invest, don't-buy-any-fancy-hardware challenge, or as I call it, the Nifty Crypto Challenge, so I know what you're saying about really easily mineable coins like Hadron. And speaking of Hadron, have you tried any of their dApps yet? You can spend ten Hadron to have an AI process an image and bring back data; it's really nifty!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: