Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dicebot script for passive incomes (0.017-0.018 winrate per bet)  (Read 175 times)
houseworx (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:02:39 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 08:20:41 PM by houseworx

Hello, so after 1,5 year of heard about crypto at all and dice game, im doing some testing, reediting, making scripts - and only now iv found "gold middle road"

maybe other/many of forum seen me in YOLOdice, I have there 13 different account for "ingame" testing, and made "offgame" 1000millions+ bets simulations.

so about script:
-its not short distance "hit and run" thing like other roulette players doing.
-script are made for longrun, it means he can be under break even point some time, even 10k bets(statistic side I will publish later when Iv collect more data)
-its some kind of middle winning percentage made, not low chance build where variance can be bitch and can kill you.
-its not targeting to get every losing bet to profit or break even point.
-script can't lose because of max possible losing streak in row.
-script will be profiting if luck will be 90-99% close to normal(depends on how much, and how big losing streak is in this last period from last "high") real winrate will occurs when ~33%+% of max losing streaks are gettin.

-earning outcome(winrate) from script are ~0.018/per bet(basebet/~55 times, it means, if your basebet will be 1000(satoshi, litoshi whatever), your estimated income will be 18 per every bet you made)
it means every ~6 million bets, your will get double up your bankroll size. (bankroll size need to be 100 000 units)

so what does that means? for example, if you play in YOLOgames with good betting speed 5bets/sec, in month you can made around ~12 million bets, this means every month you can earn 2times a bankroll(with good monitoring when site has updates and bets are stopped, and run it 24/7)

of course time after time maybe you can lose your 100 000 unit bankroll(idk maybe 1-3 times in 100million bets), but in any case your winnings will cover all loses in longterm. (script are passed 10million bet simulation, and bankrollsize are grown ~280%(initial bankroll+90%ofbankroll+90%bankroll)) every 5 million bets + 90% of bankroll. (maybe theoretically if you play with 1 000 000 unit BR you never will lose)

for my computer to do 10millions bets of simulation I need ~75hours, so later will be more accurate results.
when I will made 10x 10millions of simulations, I will post results with expected win/lose rate.(how much times in 100million bets he can lose 100k unit BR)

so what Im offering and why?

Im selling this script for not small money, maybe some rich gambler or whale want to better buy script and start to make slow passive but safe earnings, not simple catch adrenaline from gambling.
not small money, I mean 5 digit number in currency and another 4digits in cryptocurrency.

you will ask why I selling it? short story: things get not so good for me, i was been full time poker player 5 years for living till 2015, then I have problems in my personal life and stopped playing and now I was working poor people 9-5h work. I want it all back, quit job, continue my poker carrer and get passive earnings from dice, but I have not budget for that all.

btw, can give you the proof of simulations, if anyone can teach me how to make graphs in MS Access from .csv file(from seuntjie dicebot simualtions)

if you are interested, please write here or private messages.

*sceptic small minded people, please don't comment about things what you don't understand.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
houseworx (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 06:31:48 PM by houseworx

Hey, iv made some "real play" tests.

there in image you can see 1 million bets of playing.

https://imgur.com/a/jYokhZw

this is with basebet 1satoshi and 100k br and without stoplose limit at all, you can see that two times in 1 million bets you was been hitten 20k unit streak, but never 30k unit streak.

without stoplose your winrate are something around ~0.083/per bet in this graph 1 000 000 bets with 1satoshi basebet ive made ~83 000 satoshis.

if you made stoplose lets say 20k units, and after reach losing round of 20k units, you will reset to start, in this 1m bets you hit it 2x times, it means you not get 83k unit profit, but 83k - 40k(2x 20k) = 43k units per 1m bets with stoplose 20k units. its ~0.043/per bet winrate!

but for me its not finish, there is need to test more, more and more. from this distance you was never get 30k units streak, so need to test more million bets, to find perfect/better stoplose number.

from this graph you can see that in every case profit will cover any lose spike with propper and thinking stoplose using!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: