Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying with Bitcoin made easier  (Read 2165 times)
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

It would be great to start cryptocurrency for payments. Thos will create a huge demand from the people aroundnthe world. Though btc or cryptocurrencies has ots own function and features on how it will be going to utilize, it is still best to use it in other way like payments.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

In our country, selected establishment are accepting the bitcoin as payment for bills and other rendered transactions online.It is really good and easy to use.Fast transactions are done.
Hopefully more and more will patronize this kind of thing.Less worry and safe to use.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
JESUSLPZ

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

It is a very feasible method, which is stable in commerce and facilitates transactions since they are directly from your wallet, that is, you do not have any intermediary.
However, it is advisable to change the cryptocurrency to fiduciary currency to avoid limitations of stores that do not offer this method of payment.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:55:29 AM

Gradually, Bitcoin will hit the mainstream adoption where numerous shop across the globe will integrate it into their payment systems. Now, you can use Bitcoin in online shops like Newegg, Shopify stores, Expedia, overstock.com etc. Even though there are limited stores accepting BTC now, it is also good to use it as a form of money transfer across borders.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:04:42 AM

Like using credit cards and other digital transactions then indeed that paying Bitcoin is also became convenience to the users but the problem with Bitcoin is not all establishments are accepting Bitcoin but maybe in some countries like Japan and Germany in which for sure majority of the establishments are accepting it as direct payments. Hopefully most of the establishments in the whole world will accept Bitcoin as more and more countries are now legalized it.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:25:39 AM

right now yes, payingpeople with bitcoin is easy to use, we just input their address and the amount  in USD or in BTC send it, and its dont, all thing is done. i think this is secure and easy to use.

shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:41:08 AM

The transfer is safer, faster and more effective. Bitcoin is indeed a transaction tool that has advantages, and many will later switch to other bitcoin and crypto.
Moreover, cooperation with other countries that turned out to be both using bitcoin. Bitcoin will become a well-developed transaction tool.

jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

The more shops, businesses and websites accept bitcoin as payment, the faster the authorities will realize that we need it and will start accepting it at the state level. And this is very much for the development of the crypto currency in General.

In developed countries the use of bitcoin is getting easier and there are many sales places that accept payments using bitcoin. For developing countries, the example of ease of payment using bitcoin should be followed so that trade becomes more advanced. If it cannot be applied in all places, special tourism areas can be done immediately because many tourists are users of bitcoin.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:50:39 AM

Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Do you know other places that allow this?
I think there is a really bright future for online coins in the future.
Where do you see payments allowed with coins soon?
There are now many places that the people are using bitcoin as their currency. I patronize bitcoin because of its uses,  I know that I can pay my bills easily and also I can easily buy goods and services.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:08:32 AM

Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Do you know other places that allow this?
I think there is a really bright future for online coins in the future.
Where do you see payments allowed with coins soon?
There are now many places that the people are using bitcoin as their currency. I patronize bitcoin because of its uses,  I know that I can pay my bills easily and also I can easily buy goods and services.
Basically the purpose of making Bitcoin is also to speed up transactions, and I have already done so. of course paying for bitcoin can facilitate transactions, especially people who have been using it for a long time.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

this is true and correct, because before every month I always went to the office of electricity bill and water bill but now through the exchange we had here in my country I can pay monthly without showing myself in the office also loading myself on my mobile no. The transaction made me more easier and comfortable in my part now.
ubikalo

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Crypros in general are here to stay, in countries like mine, Venezuela, cryptos are changing not only ways of life but saving lifes literally. Bitcoin and other like its fork Boitcore BTX are in the middle of a huge mass adoption campaign because our very unique economic situatiojn, here where minimm wage is around us$8 a month every penny counts. personally I prefer in this case Bitcore BTX because is fast, and mainly because its very low tx fee, as I said , here every penny counts and a low tx fee is very preciated. Some crypto communitiies are working hassr to make them know by people and merchants, it a huge task but we all need to do it at some time right? The only way to make cryptos worth is using them daily and this will not happen if we don´t teach others to do it. Nice chat here with you guys....
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

paying using bitcoin is indeed easier and faster than using cash especially if the use is between countries because if you use money the process is complicated, but at this time I can't use bitcoin because the government in my country prohibits the use of bitcoin for payment
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

Paying with bitcoin or getting our salary in bitcoin is much easier but the prices are not stable that is why we can't use it for the payment system.

In my country bitcoin is accepted rarely as payment in some restaurants and institutes but no shops were accepting it yet.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

Bitcoin is a 21st generation digital and alphanumeric method for making decentralised and analogous payments between parties who understand and use the system. Bitcoin operates on the blockchain ledger and thus offers every crypto lover an opportunity to utilise the digital yet versatile advantages it offers to exploit and bring a touch of the button application and services to us. Bitcoin is beginning to revolutionise the way we will be interacting and communicating.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

Paying with bitcoin is easier and faster but the better payment with bitcoin will depend on the amount we will send.
WHY? if you will send a small amount of money then the gas or transfer fee will not be good then.
Bitcoin is cheaper to use if you will do a transaction with a bigger amount.
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

despite the hard forks and harsh wars, I see this as a reassuring information about bitcoin, this goes a long way to show the fact that there is still much hope for bitcoin in the near future, just HODL and be positive.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:09:34 PM

Payment using bitcoin is not too good because of the form of investment. people have made barcode-based applications using cash which means it's easier to use and relevant

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:25:06 PM

Using bitcoin in payment method is very easy and comfortable. Also using bitcoin in different transaction give an easier way to the user. Nowadays many bitcoin user used bitcoin in different transaction also in payment method and remittances.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:00:46 AM

According to my concept Bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency that can be used to purchase goods and services from all over the world without a third party interference that is there is no control by any bank or government . Bitcoin is a new form of digital currency and a digital asset To begin with Bitcoin you need an exchange and wallet to store the Bitcoins you have earned we can send or purchase goods and services without any worries the net work transaction fees will be paid from the wallet . The greatest advantage of Bitcoin is that it is a decentralized currency and that can be transacted without any fear to anybody anywhere over the global system without revealing any of your identity .The transactions of Bitcoin is recorded with the help of block chain technology  .Inflation's are created in fiat currency but there is no inflation's affecting towards Bitcoin .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: