Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:50:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying with Bitcoin made easier  (Read 2165 times)
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:07:53 AM

Maybe you will laugh, but recently I learned that there is an opportunity to buy goods for Bitcoins on the Besarabka market in Kiev (Ukraine). I really don’t know how many such purchases happen, but in any case it is an interesting experiment.
indeed in Ukraine payments using bitcoin can occur, because the original currency is experiencing inflation, since the riots in the country, and the country's currency is very unstable, so many business people accept bitcoin as a tool for payment,  so where is bitcoin always an alternative currency to save businesses in a country that is threatened with bankruptcy.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:43:36 AM

the idea of making people pay or receive bitcoin is fast evolving as the idea has been implemented and is today fast selling in the industry in the form of ATM machines and other peer to peer transactions. it is going to be a regular activity in the next couple of years as the adoption of the technology is fast evolving.
Youre with what you said about the implementation of bitcoin ATM machine and market place to be some of the thing that will fast evolving bitcoin payment but the major problem right now are the FUD message some people said about bitcoin this days and we know we cant the same in-depth understanding about bitcoin

kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:26:09 AM

there is a lot more to do to get things done wherever they can be used. bitcoin is a bit bigger in this world so this is easy to use and convenient. many will be impressed when it goes smoothly if this happen anywhere that you can use in any store can buy anything or pay the bill, so on it will the main curriency online.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

That could only be happenning if the establishment will be fully accepting and adopting bitcoin, it will be really easy making payments with bitcoin, and that could be the comfort of people who are using crypto , the time bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:44:58 AM

There is a tendency that sooner the people in this world will adopt the system of cryptocurrency which is known as digital currency. Everybody is looking and searching for the easy way of payment that can be try through bitcoin system. Once the world are ready for this system there will have a crypto revolution that will make the world much better than yesterday. I also imagine that in the coming days people will know this opportunity and won't waste it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:25:04 AM

In my opinion. not all transactions can be facilitated with bitcoin currency. at present, not all people in the world use this currency. so we can only use bitcoin currencies with fellow crypto users. and users of crypto currencies are very minorities throughout the world. so the transaction space is very limited.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

Gradually, bitcoin payments can be made in a store or company, as we know Japan provides an opportunity for bitcoin to grow and become a tool for transactions within the company and pay employees. There will be many companies and shops that do this, all developed countries will provide opportunities for bitcoin to develop with their communities.
chinny286

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

People still willing to accept btc payment even with the low?
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:29:11 AM

Payment using bitcoin is not too good because of the form of investment. people have made barcode-based applications using cash which means it's easier to use and relevant
I guess the first concept of bitcoin was created for the payment system not as an investment place or place to get profit. However, the main cause of bitcoin is used as a place of investment or trading because the price of bitcoin is volatile. I hope everyone who is new to cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, doesn't have the same thoughts as you.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:29:36 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 05:43:07 AM by mlsbd

In my country it is still very difficult to find payments using bitcoin, yes that is because in the country it does not allow trading using bitcoin. It takes a long time to see bitcoin can be used as a payment instrument that can be accepted by the government.
In your country still not making cryptocurrency regulation. So that you can't using btc in everywhere and bitcoin trading. But i think btc payment is too good for everyone and very fast online payment method. I am using btc in international platform to buy electronics, Kid toys, hardware wallet and always wear the necessary cloths.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

In my country it is still very difficult to find payments using bitcoin, yes that is because in the country it does not allow trading using bitcoin. It takes a long time to see bitcoin can be used as a payment instrument that can be accepted by the government.
In your country still not making cryptocurrency regulation. So that you can't using btc in everywhere and bitcoin trading.
But i think btc payment is too good for everyone and very fast online payment method.
well, most countries like that, because of course it will make competition that is severe enough for fiat, even fiat also becomes threatened not to be used considering that bitcoin can be made an investment tool. however, transactions using bitcoin are indeed faster.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Do you know other places that allow this?
I think there is a really bright future for online coins in the future.
Where do you see payments allowed with coins soon?

Its really great if we can pay in merchant using bitcoin or others cryptocurrency. Paying using cryptocurrency more flexible and its more secure because we dont have to carry a lot paper money in our wallet. We can carry our cryptocurrency anywhere and any amount

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

Hey guys,

I have seen this: https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965 recently, and I think that there is really cool that we can pay in different places with bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

Hi sir good day, actually bitcoin is usable by other big country because bitcoin is acceptable and regulated by the government but not all the time bitcoin is available specially in a small country like here in the Philippines. Even last quarter of 2017 when the price is so brilliant but we are still not available to use to pay here I home someday in all over the world use as one currency which is BITCOIN CURRENCY. support to bitcoin guys!!!
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

Hey guys,

Most of us are waiting for this moment which we can use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in different transaction especially on buying all things that we need and want. Not all countries allow to use cryptocurrency but there are some countries already supported it.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

Hey guys,

I heard about many companies that started accepting bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies to pay for services or goods. Some offices of KFC accept cryptocurrency for payment.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:03:09 PM

Hey guys,

I heard about many companies that started accepting bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies to pay for services or goods. Some offices of KFC accept cryptocurrency for payment.
It seems that Apple has been accepting payments in cryptocurrency for more than a year, which also has a very positive effect on the development of the crypto market.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

I can't use it as payment in stores yet, but I already use it as a money transfer tool, and it's very convenient for me. And I like the trend that more stores are taking it.

I have never yet paid with Bitcoin for any stuff. It has been used as the investment. Sure, in several years BTC can replace fiat, but only partly. Most online stores will accept it.
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

Of course, payments with bitcoin have benefits. However, it is impossible to switch to cryptocurrency payments in a single day. Countries with national currencies being devaluated are among the first to accept crypto. Despite the fact that the price of bitcoin decreased this year, the decline wasn’t as sharp as of some fiat currencies. Technologically advanced countries like Japan are always one step ahead, and their early adoption of crypto shows that.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

I can't use it as payment in stores yet, but I already use it as a money transfer tool, and it's very convenient for me. And I like the trend that more stores are taking it.

I have never yet paid with Bitcoin for any stuff. It has been used as the investment. Sure, in several years BTC can replace fiat, but only partly. Most online stores will accept it.
Bitcoin meets the real needs of every human in crypto era there will huge profits for every individual who consider bitcoin as their strong potential investment at the same time they also need to understand bitcoin dip is always temporary but there will be a better benefit comparing to FIAT. This digital era will bring a huge spark with bitcoin usage instead of FIAT.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

Well, this really good to see to pay with bitcoin it makes easier for paying with bitcoin. Though all the stores don't accept bitcoin as payment, there are some stores are accepting payment with bitcoin very soon some more organizarion will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: