Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AN INTERVIEW WITH THE CEO OF MITOSHI CRYPTO LOTTO — TC PICARDO  (Read 66 times)
mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

During the week, the PR team had an interview with our CEO. Please seat right and read our interesting interview.

CEO TC Picardo

1. Please tell me about the kind of family and neighborhood you grew up in?

Answer: I grew up in a business-oriented family. Supportive and goal driven they have pushed me towards success and even during my failures they have been there to give me the strength to go forward. The neighborhood, environment and the people I grew up with is a competitive one. Achieving our goals only means we have to work twice as hard and three times smarter than the guy next to you. This kind of attitude towards work made me who I am today. And I owe it all to these humble beginnings.

2. What inspired you to start Mitoshi?

Answer: It took some time before we came up with a perfect business model where we can have mass adoption and be built on a blockchain platform. It was a trip back home from Bali in January of 2018 when my friend and current COO of Mitoshi, Norman Velasco and I had a eureka moment. We knew right away it has to be the game of lottery. I named it Mitoshi after a trip in Japan in 2017 where I had a memorable stay in Mito-shi, the capital city of Ibaraki prefecture in the northern region of Japan.

3. What are the skills you possess that makes you believe Mitoshi will thrive?

Answer: Generally, a combination of hard work, a pinch of luck and a lot of entrepreneurial traits. We try to find the right balance between these factors to achieve success and thrive in a highly competitive business world. But the common denominator of a successful company is having the right people in the right seat. The skills I have alone are not what makes Mitoshi thrive but all of us as a company.

I believe what will make Mitoshi thrive is not only the skill that we have but the vision that we share for the company. And being a visionary is not only about extrapolating current trends, it’s about predicting a better reality for everyone and building a company around it.

4. What was your biggest fear on the journey to this point?

Answer: At this point it would be failure and the fear of uncertainty. The fear of not achieving Mitoshi’s full potential. And the fear of what the future holds. It’s almost impossible to go through life without experiencing some kind of failure and the anticipation of the unknown.

But, the wonderful thing about failure and uncertainty is that it’s entirely up to us to decide how to look at it. These can be strengths that can be developed and in turn it will help us take the first step to overcome any hurdles in the future.

We can choose to see failure and uncertainty as proof of just how inadequate we are. Or, we can look at them as the incredible learning experience that it often is. Every time we fail at something, we can choose to look for the lesson we’re meant to learn. These lessons are very important; they’re how we grow, and how we keep from making that same mistakes again. Failures and the anticipation of the unknown stops us only if we let them.

5. How many people are in Mitoshi team?

Answer: At present we have 30 employees located across the globe like Russia, the UK and parts of Asia.

6. Why did you choose ethereum blockchain for Mitoshi?

Answer: We chose Ethereum because it uses a complex data structure allowing for quick modification and verification of the various states required to execute an ICO. The Ethereum blockchain’s infrastructure allows the execution of smart contracts of Mitoshi to automatically calculate the amount of funds raised, verify and confirm transactions.

7. Is your smart contract ready? If yes, how secure is it?

Answer: Yes. We made sure our development team follow strict guidelines in creating our smart contract. We tend to follow a new philosophy of development in creating smart contracts which is a baseline knowledge for programmers and was created by a broader spectrum of people in the Ethereum community. Of course, part of the security in our smart contract is the audit, commissioned by Experfy a Harvard lab incubated company base in Boston Massachusetts where they make sure there is no vulnerabilities in the code before launch.

8. Have you ever attended any block chain event? If yes, please give us some of the ones you have attended.

Answer: Yes. We have been to two blockchain events this year. The Unblock Community in Hong-Kong last August and the Singapore Consensus last September.

9. Which blockchain events do you plan to attend in the future?

Answer: This month we will be in Singapore to attend the UCIM. A two-day event on the 26th and 27th. By December you will see us in Bangkok, Thailand for the Tokenomx event. Next will be on the 26th and 27th of February 2019 where we will be attending the Blockchain Summit in Hong-Kong. We are also scheduled to be one of the speakers in the said event.

10. Where do you see Mitoshi in the next 5 years?

Answer: In 5 years, I see Mitoshi having a significant impact on people’s lives. At the same time, I see the company rapidly redefining the lottery industry of the future. Mitoshi will be at the forefront of innovation disrupting the lottery system through the blockchain platform which will pave the way for more opportunities and winnings for the people.

11. Where is Mitoshi registered? And where is it based?

Answer: We are registered and base in Hong-Kong with an address at: 15F Effectual Building, 16 Hennesy Road, Wanchai, HongKong

I hope you all enjoyed reading the interview, and have learnt some new information about Mitoshi Crypto Lotto.

For more info and questions please join our official media

WEBSITE

TELEGRAM

FACEBOOK

LINKEDIN

REDDIT

MEDIUM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: