Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Epic buying opportunity  (Read 709 times)
federik95

Activity: 228
Merit: 61

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

I hold BTC, I have buy today other BTC, but BTC's value from 1 year ago still goes down (EUR price)  Cry

www.cryptofacili.it - GRATIS e AUTOMATICI cryptocoins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

Yeah it really a ones in a lifetime opportunity its time to buy more bitcoin since the price is almost touching $4000, but most investors are skeptical about this due to the recent happenings in the market where the market has always fine it almost impossible to recover after each deep fall in price. But in all never invest what you can not afford to lose, and always know that the bitcoin market is always volatile.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

Once in a while, a great opportunity comes along to acquire more BTC. They don't last long. We are in that moment now, with prices nearly 75% off the peak.

Yes that's right. but the current risk is so great, I think what happens in the current situation is the level of risk is very high.
some cases occur in our local area, such as hacking. and in other threads that say the end of bitcoin. obviously this is very very deliberate so that the market declines rapidly.
I just waited at the end of this year. then buy a lot
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:14:49 AM

aggressive investors will buy in such opportunity, no doubt. but you will get hard-time from the newbies or those who just want to make some money at a minimum risk, and those people are the reason that whales always make money.

I agree with you when this kind of scenario happens, whales are the ones who likely take this kind of opportunity because they have a long experienced on this level so expect a big buy support or big wipes on all those sell orders.

Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

Once in a while, a great opportunity comes along to acquire more BTC. They don't last long. We are in that moment now, with prices nearly 75% off the peak.

Yet another dickhead flapping his stupid mouth acting like knows something about markets  Grin

If it's such a buyers' market, why overall market cap keep going down? And more importantly, who's got the money to invest more into crypto? Let me know how much you invested today, LOL. Everyone of yoy dumb fucktards are sitting in deep red holding coins now worth nothing. When markets were crashing in Jan/Feb, you dickwads sat on  your stupid asses chanting HODL, as if it's some kind of golden market rule.

Investment and making money off of investment is all about being able to read and beat the markets. All of your coins are now sitting way below the price points where each one of morons bought them, this is not investment, this is financial suicides  Grin Grin Grin

You all dumb fucktards first go and educate yourself in Economics 101

I love this angry post.
Keep 'em coming.
But why are you still here?
Go somewhere else.

Why, do you own this place? Nope!!   Grin

Am having fun seeing all those idiots who until just a few months back were acting like investment experts now totally burned out but still trying to keep the fascade while  desperately begging others to go and buy more coins, like this world really lift the markets LOL

Some people will cry again in a few months when the price goes up again <we have seen this before>, so the hodlers might cry now, but they will have the last laugh.

I laughed at $19 000, because I took 50% profit when it was on the ATH and I will laugh again when we blast past that. Making more than 800% profit in 2017, was just the cherry on the cake and a huge reward for hoarding coins when other people panicked.  Wink

Some butthurt people also panicked and lost out on the reward, so now they turn to the forum to encourage other people to do the same. <Take a guess who that might be>  Grin

Even better, someone who came in at $19 000 < Date Registered:  December 25, 2017 > and bought a bunch of coins at the ATH price and now are angry because the price dropped to $4000+ and he/she made zero profits.

Here comes yet another legendary dickwad showing off his ignorance proudly LOL.
Investment is not about holding on like a dumbsquack. If can’t beat the markets, you ain’t nothing.

Going by registration date? Now that’s a stroke of genius! I made money in the red hot stock bubble of late 90s back when you were nothing but just a few strands of sperm in your father’s nutsack, and I walked out of that bubble before it went bust in early 2000s. Likewise I made 6 figure profit in crypto when I cashed out most of my major holdings in early Feb cuz I knew exactly what was about to hit the purely speculation driven bubble. This is something pseudo dumb experts like you can never realize 😂

So much hate in single post.. In short: First you should take your opponent seriously then we can talk about other things.

Hate? LOL I am a straight talker, no sugar coating. The level of stupidity and amount of faking by the dumb pseudo experts that has been going on here is quite fun to watch. On one side there are those who act like market experts, they randomly throw around few buzz words and pat themselves on the back to be the gurus of crypto investment, on the other side is yet another dumb brigade who blindly follow these pseudo experts and then start crying with "why .... why ... why" So yes it is actually fun to watch these idiots now suffering.
Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

No, no... We believe in freedom of speech here and everyone has a right to their own opinion. When the mods start banning people for negative statements like this, things gets ugly. It just attract more Sockpuppet accounts like this and the rest of the shills crawls out of their holes to support people like this.

Let the guy or girl vent the anger and hopefully he or she will leave with a fluffy feeling in their gut. <Thinking that they did the right thing>  Roll Eyes

Most of us always tell people not to invest more than what they can afford to lose and we warn them that Crypto currency investments are a high risk investment. If they do not follow that advice, it is on them to suffer the consequences.

Any "newbie" will be able to make the decision to buy on the dip and sell when it is high. <You do not need to be a expert to know that> Some people are just too lazy to check the price history, so we highlight the opportunities when they present themselves.  Wink

Yah, your data analytics skills don't go beyond looking at a 2D graph decorated with candles, carving out triangles, heads & shoulders to draw your "expert conclusion" some science you got there!!!   Grin  Grin
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

Bitcoin prices falling regularly but where is the bottom side ,not understood ,calling it a buying opportunity something one more prediction about the rise ,hope so it will happen soon.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

I wanna buy more bitcoin but don't have any money left. So hurted
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

Honestly speaking, I am enticed to buy a lot as far as my available money could buy. However, I am also kind of trapped with the market situation right now. I have not made decent profit within this whole year. I simply cannot make any rush decision as of this moment. But I am also not as hopeless as other crypto community members whose trust is turned into rubles simply because Bitcoin touched $4,000.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

Honestly speaking, I am enticed to buy a lot as far as my available money could buy. However, I am also kind of trapped with the market situation right now. I have not made decent profit within this whole year. I simply cannot make any rush decision as of this moment. But I am also not as hopeless as other crypto community members whose trust is turned into rubles simply because Bitcoin touched $4,000.

This isn't a buying opportunity for me. I'd rather wait til the price goes back to $1000 or would rather wait til the price goes up to more than 10K again.  Because the more they can use the bull trap now that its price is set up this low. It may not just touch $4000, it will dip below $3k if all those who got the airdrop and forked coins will soon dump.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

In my country there is a say for this kind of investment decisions. You shouldn't hold the dropping knife. Because you probably cut your hand.

Yes maybe it is an amazing opportunity right now but it may also be the opposite. So for buying i suggest waiting for a little pump.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

Well, no one is sure when the market will start recovering but as far as the trend is concerned there is a possibility of recovery and momentum from the next month itself so this would be the golden opportunity for those who want to get involved with crypto at the perfect level. However, one should do his own research and take a decision based on that research instead of relying on any such information. This is my personal analysis and it might be completely wrong.
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:21:37 PM

I agree, but the risk is big enough to buy now, I just waited until this month passed, especially for the end of this year. I am more sure the market will grow when this year changes

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

How can you be sure that this is the best time for shopping ?! The price of Bitcoin can drop a lot more. I would not be surprised if I woke up tomorrow and saw $3,000 ... and I still would not be sure if it was the best time to go shopping.
Anyway i'm sure that this drops have to stop soon, and next months trend will turn up.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
WinslowIII

Merit: 35

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

More like Catching a Falling Knife Opportunity.

* There are no guarantees bitcoin network survives below $2000 , the price to make new coins exceed $2000.*

This is such a stupid f'g post I have to respond.

In 2014 people were catching $500 falling knives. In 2015 people were catching $200 falling knives. Those who bought but the price went down a bit afterwards came out pretty good in 2017, didn't they?

Secondly, how can so many people be so ignorant of the way mining works? if the price goes to even $1000 all that means is we will have fewer miners, and those remaining get bigger rewards because the difficultly level has gone way down. The only thing it means is some miners are tossed  out of the game temporarily. So stfu about the network failing to function at any certain price, especially one as high as $2000.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

While this current market situation presents itself as a proper buying point in recent months, I won't still consider it as the best opportunity, so far the base/bottom is not ascertained yet. Further dips might still be on the way. Until the bottom is reached, buy your coin strategically.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

More like Catching a Falling Knife Opportunity.

* There are no guarantees bitcoin network survives below $2000 , the price to make new coins exceed $2000.*

Thats nonsense if the price to mine is far exceeding the market value miners will mine at a lose f shut down there systems and then the miners who stay will receive more coins making the price to mine cheaper its a self balancing system. BTC can survive if it goes back to 100$ not that speculators would ever let it get that low again.
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:55:34 PM

Exactly. Though who knows it *might* be down this low for a while. Bitcoin spent like 9 months in 2015 between $200 - $300. Who knows we could have Bitcoin $3000 - $6000 from now until middle of 2019! Of course this panic selling could end this week and maybe it'll be back to $6k next month, who knows!

But yes to the epic buying opportunity! Panic sellers will lose. Smart people are buying now. People who *think* they are smart are calling people dumb who buy now. That's how you know a bad investor. The bad investor is scared when blood is in the streets, the smart investor is greedy and is buying up future profits in other people's blood.
WinslowIII

Merit: 35

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

"Personally i'll be sitting on the sidelines watching with interest."

Watching the crypto markets can be extremely interesting free entertainment. Nothing wrong with watching, although nobody ever got rich as a spectator, at some point action needs to be taken if economic gain is a goal.
imapessimist

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

I have been saying for months on this board that I think Bitcoin would drop eventually.  Because a big drop was far more likely that it shooting back up to $20k.  And this tether thing is very dodgy in my opinion.  Seems like this time whales are moving money out of Bitcoin to prop up their other scam coins. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: