Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:17:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO devs should fear bounty hunters!!  (Read 881 times)
Daffadile (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:51:49 AM

I as a bounty hunter am sick of not being paid and being asked for KYC after I do the work instead of before. I am tired of scams and I am tired of being treated badly.

We should not be the ones fearing ICO devs they should fear us!! If we can promote then that quickly then imagine how quickly we can bring then down? This will make ICO devs think twice next time about not paying or not giving you those few stakes you were owed even though you almost begged for them.

So there you have it. What are your thoughts?

Also thanks to user Lloyd (not sure if it is spelt right) for giving neg trust to bountyhunters.io and protecting us bounty hunters. We do appreciate it. Guys it is time we started protecting ourselves. We are people we deserve respect. I know many of you put a lot of work into bounty hunting and you know the sting of not being paid. We need to stand up for one another or they will just keep taking advantage of us.

If you do work, do you not expect some form of compensation for your time? After all that is what you doing it for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

Developers and bounty hunters are needed to make a successful project, it has been many times that people looked down on the bounty hunters because there are some bounty hunters proven to be cheated, for the reward its a very subjective thing, before joining the project the bounty hunter should know the value and able to predict the value, about kyc I definitely not agree, crypto was created so we can have anonymous transactions
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:08:18 AM

I always go after those that scam me. If you steal from me not only will I trash your current project but you end up on my shitlist and I will trash every project you attach yourself to. I will not just restrict my activity to social media. If you are on my shitlist and I find your are attending a blockchain event I will make a point of finding you and publicly calling you out for being a thief. I enjoy confrontation and making people feel uncomfortable so having the chance to go after scammers is fun for me.

kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

So, are we rebelling and always asking about our payments while supporting the project will make them feel bad for us? I think they don't care about bounty hunters if the projects they run are successful,I really hate bounty scams

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:22:51 AM

I as a bounty hunter am sick of not being paid and being asked for KYC after I do the work instead of before. I am tired of scams and I am tired of being treated badly.

We should not be the ones fearing ICO devs they should fear us!! If we can promote then that quickly then imagine how quickly we can bring then down? This will make ICO devs think twice next time about not paying or not giving you those few stakes you were owed even though you almost begged for them.

Also thanks to user Lloyd (not sure if it is spelt right) for giving neg trust to bountyhunters.io and protecting us bounty hunters. We do appreciate it. Guys it is time we started protecting ourselves. We are people we deserve respect. I know many of you put a lot of work into bounty hunting and you know the sting of not being paid. We need to stand up for one another or they will just keep taking advantage of us.

If you do work, do you not expect some form of compensation for your time? After all that is what you doing it for.
I suggest generally for a while to curtail our activities as bounty hunters and join only those few ICOs that will have acceptable conditions and in any case without checking KYC at all or at least without such checking at the end or after completing Ico.
Moreover, with such a fall in the cryptocurrency market, we still cannot make good money.
Daffadile (OP)

Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

I always go after those that scam me. If you steal from me not only will I trash your current project but you end up on my shitlist and I will trash every project you attach yourself to. I will not just restrict my activity to social media. If you are on my shitlist and I find your are attending a blockchain event I will make a point of finding you and publicly calling you out for being a thief. I enjoy confrontation and making people feel uncomfortable so having the chance to go after scammers is fun for me.

I am glad dude. I am the same. I have no time for thieves, I will call them out no problem. I like this shitlist idea you have. I think we should create a shitlist and create a community of bounty hunters who will stand together and look out for one another and anyone on that shit list will have their projects torn apart.

Developers and bounty hunters are needed to make a successful project, it has been many times that people looked down on the bounty hunters because there are some bounty hunters proven to be cheated, for the reward its a very subjective thing, before joining the project the bounty hunter should know the value and able to predict the value, about kyc I definitely not agree, crypto was created so we can have anonymous transactions

Exactly the point!! KYC is killing crypto. It causes more problems then it solves and makes it very unsafe for people.

So, are we rebelling and always asking about our payments while supporting the project will make them feel bad for us? I think they don't care about bounty hunters if the projects they run are successful,I really hate bounty scams

This is why we need to ba force to reckon with. They must fear us. We are people and we deserve respect.

Thank you everyone who replied maybe we can get a telegram group going or something. Maybe someone can make an ICO and you generate tokens by taking down scam projects??? I think its a good idea.

Ok guys I think we should start a telegram channel I really want to assemble an army. Time to take the power back in our hands. This group will target and wreck projects on the shitlist. To be on the shitlist you have to not py us and it does not matter the reason. Once on the shitlist you will never go off. The shitlist will be pinned and more shitcoin added as time goes. We will encourage our members to hit the scam projects in waves. We will hit them with relentless force and we will not back down. It is time they respect us. My bounty hunting brethren please stand with me!! Let us stand together!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

I actually have no problem waiting for a long time in the token distribution process. but the thing that worries me is the kyc, which is very limiting and the process is difficult. it's not fair, it's true that it's time for us to move together for mutual benefit.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

Ok. it is a very good idea. But what is your suggestion? let's make a community where we will choose a good ico project. And they will fill google forms to be promoted by high-quality bounty hunters community. Let's get connected!
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

I agree that everyone is tired that the project team at the end requires kyc but this is not the fault of the bounty site. Yes, on the bounty platform bountyhunters lately much more negative has come but still they work well. They always answer questions in the telegram channel and go to meet bounty hunters and solve the problem with wallets.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

We are not treated fairly by developers and project managers. I think we should come together and fight against those who cheat us and refuse to pay us. They should respect bounty hunters and pay them for their efforts and time wasted.

Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

i think taht it is a good idea and it will give good results anf we will be ablr to understand how to cope with that problem further
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

We are not treated fairly by developers and project managers. I think we should come together and fight against those who cheat us and refuse to pay us. They should respect bounty hunters and pay them for their efforts and time wasted.
tjeer are amny peopel whomdeserve to be stopped and explained taht they are doing the wtong thing right now and they should not
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:06:33 PM

You are very right, we should make ico devs panic, for breaking of contract terms. If any bounty projects brings up kyc after bounty had already concluded. We can all create hashtags of breachedcontract, liars, and fake project and share all over our bounty walls.

with that done in a week, I can assure you that ico devs come right to their senses.

But the question would still be, what will be our gain after doing that.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

I've seen so many threads like this pop up the last couple of weeks and it kinda baffles me that people still fall into these traps.

Just don't work for projects that are not willing to pay you upfront. Is it that hard?
Aside from that, do you even have any legal grounds where you could demand payment from them?

I'm sure that these projects have themselves covered, so there's absolutely nothing you can do.

Don't work for projects that are not willing to compensate you upfront.

blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

we must first of all see who have not complied with the pact if the team or the bounty manager or both together and then of course can do good advertising and also can do even bad publicity, but maybe things must change at the base,for example be paid weekly (maybe in eth) , or block the tokens allocated to the various bounty at a trusted escrow at the beginning of the campaign

free space pm if interessed
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

Agree with you. We just need some instrument, some sort of platform where our opinions will be accumulated. Maybe some kind of fair monitoring site or something like this.

Hm, and what do you have against bountyhunters.io?

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

You are right we should definitely expose the culprits especially those who do not pay the reward after their ico, you have also talked about bountyhunters .io i also did a signature campaign with them for the project called bitminer factory, i earned more than 2000 bmf tokens as a reward which they promised to pay by 5th november and the latest update is that they have paid to few only and not to vast majority of promoters, i have not been paid either i contacted bountyhunters platform support and also their telegram representatives but they have not responded, so there is definitely something wrong with that platform and the campaigns they are running as they are do not pay in the end.

mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

Hello! With regard to the general situation, it is clear to everyone, and I am for justice, not only for members who make money on bounty, but also for justice with respect to sites. In this situation, I believe that everything will work out. Well, the general indignation will serve as reliable feedback to improve the situation as a whole. All good !!
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

Often there are topics that we are hunters tired. Perhaps soon we will see a riot on the ship. I do not think that it is profitable for projects to lose hunters. Since they get a lot of advertising. Without paying nothing.
bobyhodob

Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

I've seen so many threads like this pop up the last couple of weeks and it kinda baffles me that people still fall into these traps.

Just don't work for projects that are not willing to pay you upfront. Is it that hard?
Aside from that, do you even have any legal grounds where you could demand payment from them?

I'm sure that these projects have themselves covered, so there's absolutely nothing you can do.

Don't work for projects that are not willing to compensate you upfront.

totally it's all very true and I agree with you dude
but if we talk about hunters working at the ico project it might be very difficult to find projects that are willing to pay in upfront

STUDENTCOIN