Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO devs should fear bounty hunters!!  (Read 878 times)
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

I always go after those that scam me. If you steal from me not only will I trash your current project but you end up on my shitlist and I will trash every project you attach yourself to. I will not just restrict my activity to social media. If you are on my shitlist and I find your are attending a blockchain event I will make a point of finding you and publicly calling you out for being a thief. I enjoy confrontation and making people feel uncomfortable so having the chance to go after scammers is fun for me.

Excellent strategy, vigilante justice has to be administered, within ethical grounds of course, if true decentralization and individual freedom

are desired, so that people don't need to rely on "big brother" police / surveillance states to protect their interests. Well done.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:45:13 AM

I think the problem is that the team take advantage of hunters because there is no authority monitoring this and they they do whatever they want when it come to payment for work done by bounty hunters.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
KOF97

Activity: 359
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

Bounty hunters need to be united, we need to boycott fake ICO projects and fraudsters, but I don't know what to do! Whenever I think about these issues, I always feel helpless!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

Yes, the attitude of managers towards us towards hunters is not very comforting, they all think that we owe them, but in fact they owe us their achievements in their goals.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Yes you are right the team should really fear us,
We are the reason why they become successful we are the reason why they attracted so many investors without us they would be paying some website just to post their advertisement .
So they should really treat us right and pay us what they promised.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:45:01 AM

Why is it that ICO developers must fear the bounty hunters ? Bounty hunters are important for an ICO project's success for they are the ones who help the ICO management team to promote the platform to the public and private investors. We all know that bounty hunters are usually the reason why the price of tokens are being dumped once it was listed on exchanges but we can't avoid it. Just saying my thoughts.  Smiley

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Yes, now is a terrible time for crypto hunters. Constantly delay payments or do not pay at all. Don't want to send the documents. And they are still cutting rates, who wants to work like this?
Personally, I think we need to create a union to fight such companies.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

I as a bounty hunter am sick of not being paid and being asked for KYC after I do the work instead of before. I am tired of scams and I am tired of being treated badly.

We should not be the ones fearing ICO devs they should fear us!! If we can promote then that quickly then imagine how quickly we can bring then down? This will make ICO devs think twice next time about not paying or not giving you those few stakes you were owed even though you almost begged for them.

So there you have it. What are your thoughts?

Also thanks to user Lloyd (not sure if it is spelt right) for giving neg trust to bountyhunters.io and protecting us bounty hunters. We do appreciate it. Guys it is time we started protecting ourselves. We are people we deserve respect. I know many of you put a lot of work into bounty hunting and you know the sting of not being paid. We need to stand up for one another or they will just keep taking advantage of us.

If you do work, do you not expect some form of compensation for your time? After all that is what you doing it for.

i totally agree with you but what is going on with your red trust and even more correlation with this post?!

You are complying about solid points of which you are being accused in your ng trust rating,seems fishy.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:38:51 PM

Personally, I am not a supporter of the fact that someone should be afraid of someone. Everyone should respect each other and be responsible for their actions. Of course, fraud projects must be held accountable, so some kind of regulatory authority is needed for this.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

KYC violates the principle of cryptocurrency. If the cryptocurrency is not anonymous, the bitcoin will depreciate or even disappear. The impolite behavior of the ICO developer team on bounty hunters is very dangerous to the ICO project itself. Bounty hunters are only helpers of ICO, and the ICO team should not refuse helpers.

grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

not a matter of who's afraid of who. but more into how to appreciate the work and professional attitude. the team of developers, as well as the bounty hunter, should be mutually supportive and beneficial. When one just act not in accordance with the provisions of the then there should be a warning of it including the KYC. the most important fair well from both sides of it.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

There have been many cases now of ico's not paying bounty hunters or forcing kyc at the end, and that's after extending the duration! This really is a bad time to be a bounty hunter

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

It's the same bad situation now for all bounty hunters, many project try to scam bounty hunters by many ways, by any ways they can use, one of them is KYC after bounty finished. They use bounty hunters as free and efficiency marketing for their successful ICO and don't want to pay. I hope this can be changed soon.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:53:46 AM

Do not mess with bounty hunters  Grin I strongly believe that bounty hunters have a huge influence on any project and devs should always be aware of that. They will destroy your project if you would be disrespectful with them.
Bounty hunters are the ones responsible for the success or failure of a project. If they don't do well their job then chances are projects would fail so developers should treat them nicely and motivate them to work hard to promote the project without spamming. Good projects would fail to realized if no one would promote it to the community and bounty hunters have a high chance of becoming an investors as they are the ones how good the project they are promoting.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

ICO dev and bounty hunters need each other. Dev needs bounty hunters to do promotions and lure investors into ICO projects and bounty hunters need work to get money. If Dev does not pay hunters in his work, then bounty hunters must work together to give a bad image to the project. We can work together by becoming a buzzer by giving FUD on the project
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:14:57 AM

Your thought is a good one. Bounty hunters are here to support projects to achieve their goal of owning a successful business and I believe they deserve to be rewarded for their efforts. It is quite unfortunate to see some ICO devs not keeping to their terms of agreement with their project promoters. This should not be allowed to continue. It should be resisted by the bounty hunters and the crypto community at large.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

actually this ICO developer really likes the bounty campaign participants because with the bounty campaign this can help to make their ICO successful because this bounty hunter can be said as one of the marketing strategies to make ICO a success.
shity85

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

I see a lot of projects asking for kyc when it is finished bounty not say it at the beginning of the bounty, and auditing Kyc by themselves rather than by a professional auditing agency,and there is no guarantee of security in data privacy.
plus the bounty manager who has the motto "at least the bounty manager gets paid"  Tongue
perfect, isn't it ??

we must unite and fight this..
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Yeah ICO devs seems to take the bounty hunters very lightly. They don't know the power of bounty hunters. Soon they will realise that bounty hunters are not their slaves.  
klim

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Yeah ICO devs seems to take the bounty hunters very lightly. They don't know the power of bounty hunters. Soon they will realise that bounty hunters are not their slaves.  

I'd like to believe in it, but how can you deal with them? The project ended successfully, the bounty hunters did not receive the promise, and what would we do about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: