Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARTCOIN.AI: ART CRYPTOCURRENCY ICO  (Read 19641 times)
ArtcoinAI (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:18:35 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 10:23:26 AM by ArtcoinAI

Artcoin is building the future of the Art industry with an unprecedented digital standard of transparency, authenticity, and security. Artcoin aims to transform the way in which all Art is authenticated, cataloged and secured using decentralized ledger technology.  

Digital Authentication

Artcoin benefits from software developed to create a unique digital fingerprint by capturing microscopic texture details specific to each Art piece. This digital fingerprint is then stored on a decentralized ledger creating an unforgeable, immutable and original Art work.

Digital Transparency

For the first time in history, the Art world will now benefit and profit from decentralized ledger technology for cataloging forgery proof records. This blockchain technology advances the level of transparency and guarantees the highest standard of security.

Art Ecosystem

Artcoin's authentication protocol will reduce or eliminate Art fraud/ forgery and set a standard for multiple users from retail to institutional portfolios to insurers and logistics. This ecosystem aims to solve the most fundamental and costly inefficiencies in the Art world and build a more trusted and profitable Art market with digital technology.

Artcoin is the future of Art.... Join Now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

One of the thousands of cryptocurrency projects I just discovered.
I began to be interested in discussing with this thread.

Can this ArtChain work together with a project developed with a museum in which there is a Monalisa Painting?
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:39:18 AM

I don't see any information about your tokens, so how can we get your tokens? Please also list your whitepaper here.
battlax
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

Just reading what this thread all about. I think it was quite unique to have project for art authentication and preservation of all the masterpieces in the world.looking forward for this project. Artcoin is something to talk about.
daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

hi guys! any details about this new project? can i have the link in your whitepaper? hoping for your response! thank you in advance....
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

what benefits can we get when we invest here? and any details what is the features of this artcoin project? kindly educate us with this matter. we want to learn more information about this.
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

I don't see any information about your tokens, so how can we get your tokens? Please also list your whitepaper here.
you can see all the information about artcoin project in the link below. i will also take a look in their whitepaper and try to understand what's this all about. here is the link: https://www.artcoin.ai/mt-content/uploads/2018/11/whitepaper_oct.pdf
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

you can see all the information about artcoin project in the link below. i will also take a look in their whitepaper and try to understand what's this all about. here is the link: https://www.artcoin.ai/mt-content/uploads/2018/11/whitepaper_oct.pdf
you should check artcoin whitepaper and see the amazing image of their app. you can also learn there the services their app offer. i think their project is great when it comes to the services they offer.
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

I don't see any information about your tokens, so how can we get your tokens?
It's already clear, since that token have base price, so there's no another way to get it except buying through ICO. Absolutely can also get it in exchange, but it will take time to be listed there. Perhaps, there's a campaign, so we can catch some free token.
vstampede18

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

Just reading what this thread all about. I think it was quite unique to have project for art authentication and preservation of all the masterpieces in the world.looking forward for this project. Artcoin is something to talk about.
wow! this is such a great project! yes, you're right and i think this project needs our support. so what are we waiting for, let's invest here! but how can we become part of this project? is there any requirements needed?
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:04:24 PM

one of the great services artcoin has wherein users get quick and user-friendly access to data sets as well as associated services, data is stored on the cloud. the artwork's fingerprint and transaction history are securely stored on the blockchain.
Champoy

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

this project is all about artworks all over the world wherein it is stored on the blockchain (in compressed form), ARTCHAIN platform as a service which helps users maintain their ownership, lending, restoration, transportation and insurance coverage related to an artwork.
wasari

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

one of the great services artcoin has wherein users get quick and user-friendly access to data sets as well as associated services, data is stored on the cloud. the artwork's fingerprint and transaction history are securely stored on the blockchain.
wow! is this real? i think this project will get lots of support coming from the netizen and become successful in the near future. and we don't have to worry because our investments are safe and secured.
tokizOverlord

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

in addition to that, artcoin also has ArtDNA fingerprint services using state-of-the-art augmented authentication technology that scans, recognizes and validates a "fingerprint" and stores this in the image's proof-of-life, it's biometric passport that will secure the authentication of your artwork.
BtngHamog

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

in addition to that, artcoin also has ArtDNA fingerprint services using state-of-the-art augmented authentication technology that scans, recognizes and validates a "fingerprint" and stores this in the image's proof-of-life, it's biometric passport that will secure the authentication of your artwork.
what are the other services of this project aside from you have mentioned above? can you pls share it and enumerate the services they offer? it will give lots of help to us those who have lots of inquiries about this project.
knotch

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

yes, that's right! additional info about this Art DNA technology enables the digital DNA of the recorded work to be read out again at any location and any smart hone. and in the future, every user of Art DNA tech will be able to detect any manipulation or change in the condition of a work from an unprecedented scratch to a complete forgery immediately and without any doubt.
kkdylme

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

pls share with us the link on your telegram site. this will really a big help for us especially to those who are still not yet familiar with the features artcoin has. i think this is such a great opportunity to all of us! and having this kind of project in the community.
lokomoco

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

is this artcoin app are friendly user? can we download it in either android or ios? and is this available also to PC or available only in mobile phone?
BybsAllstar

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

who are the people behind this amazing project? do you have any live video presentation including the whole team of this project? if you have, can you pls share the link with us?
supermll

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

Dr. Bernhard A. Boehler is a renowned art historian and art advisor with a proven tract record as a museum professional. he has great international work experience in fine art museums for 15 years. isn't amazing background he have? knowing all of his credentials only mean that our invesment is safe with their project. let's give our full support with this project guys!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: