Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARTCOIN.AI: ART CRYPTOCURRENCY ICO  (Read 19643 times)
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

Good to see projects that are related to arts. I think it is better now to have that kind of project here in cryptocurrency. As an art lover I would like to see more arts here or I could create my own and hopefully it can attract also more art work lovers. Just hoping that team can successfully launch this project. I will follow this one and see how its progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowchaser2018

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:21:01 PM

Artcoin is a token that will decentralize and open the art market for retail investors who can buy fractional parts of artworks such as Raphael, Van Gogh or Picasso. the network which will be working with the Artcoin is what they called Artchain.
unicohijo2018

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:28:21 PM

what country this project operates? are the team has plan on expanding it in other country or even globally? this kind of opportunity shouldn't be missed and should get lots of support!
candybutcher2018

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

Dr. Bernhard A. Boehler is a renowned art historian and art advisor with a proven tract record as a museum professional. he has great international work experience in fine art museums for 15 years. isn't amazing background he have? knowing all of his credentials only mean that our invesment is safe with their project. let's give our full support with this project guys!
yes, agree with you! they deserved to get lots of support coming from us. and their success is a success also for us! keep on updating us with your project and we pray for the success of this.
battlax
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

what benefits can we get when we invest here? and any details what is the features of this artcoin project? kindly educate us with this matter. we want to learn more information about this.

If you are investing on this project you are contributor on the idea on preserving all work of arts in the world by being part of this project. And if you are a member or an antist I think you will be one of thebeneficiaries of this project.
daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

is this the first time in history a company offering a decentralized ledger technology for cataloging forgery proof records in the ARt world that people were be benefited? well if this is real, the team really is amazing to think with this kind of project!
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

Artcoin.ai project are supported by the following: Cryptotec, Blockchain Intelligence Group, Blockchains LTD, Best Rate, Ethereum, Artechnologies Blockchain and Block Globe. good to know that there are lots of company supporting this project, it only shows that we can trust them and entrust our investments.
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

how are we going to be benefited from this project of Artcoin.ai when we invest here? is there's a possibility that we can get additional bonuses if we refer this to our friends and encourage them also to invest and become part of this team? any details about this matter pls. thank you!
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

do you have any video presentation regarding the details we need to know about this project? if you have, can you pls share with us the link. this will a great help especially to those who have no time reading your whitepaper.

vstampede18

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

do you have any video presentation regarding the details we need to know about this project? if you have, can you pls share with us the link. this will a great help especially to those who have no time reading your whitepaper.

correct! agree with you! and this is such a great strategy also to encourage people to invest in your project. they will see how creative and brilliant your team are to come up with this kind of project.
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:10:52 AM

good to know that there's a project like  Artcoin.ai which are related to arts. this will surely supported to those people who love Arts and other people will encourage also to join at the same time because of its great and amazing features their project has.
Champoy

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

i will support this project and spread this great news. having you here guys in the community is such a pleasure and we are very lucky indeed to have this kind of opportunity.
wasari

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

looking forward for more updates coming from you guys about your project and in answering all my inquiries. we will follow any development of your project and praying for the success of this. of course the success of your project only mean a success for us at the same time. keep up the good work and more power!

tokizOverlord

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

artcoin.ai project aims to transform the way in which all Art is cataloged, authenticated and secured using the decentralized technology and building a better future in the Art industry.
BtngHamog

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

ARtchain help to create a sustainable business model when solving and lowering of the transaction fees that make the tokens to increase in price due to the recurring and growing of the fees (buying of tokens to access and use the Artchain blockchain art gallery system).

knotch

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

one of the features of Artcoin.ai project is the biometric passport in connection with the possibilities of the Blockchain technology happen to be the basis of all problem solutions in the areas of forgery protection, museums, auctions, tracking and tracing for transports to galleries, warehouses and last but not least to the final destination of the owner.
kkdylme

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

Good to see projects that are related to arts. I think it is better now to have that kind of project here in cryptocurrency. As an art lover I would like to see more arts here or I could create my own and hopefully it can attract also more art work lovers. Just hoping that team can successfully launch this project. I will follow this one and see how its progress.
yes! and we should support this project by all means. because this project seem to be great and one of a kind since it the first time in history to have this kind of project in the community. hoping that this will be supported also by the community.
lokomoco

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:57:35 AM

artcoin has such a great services. i'm sure that many people are very excited to have this artcoin app in their mobile especially those who love and fond with artworks. i also love arts and so excited to be part of this team. hoping for the success of this!
do you have any image of artcoin app? it seems that there's lot of people who are excited about this project especially those whose passion is about art. hoping that this project receive lots of investments.
BybsAllstar

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

one of the features of Artcoin.ai project is the biometric passport in connection with the possibilities of the Blockchain technology happen to be the basis of all problem solutions in the areas of forgery protection, museums, auctions, tracking and tracing for transports to galleries, warehouses and last but not least to the final destination of the owner.
in addition to that, it is now also possible to create an interactive digital catalogue of works that opens up the possibilities of presentation to every artist or collection owner.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

Softcap 5 million dollars can be collected only in a parallel universe =) Cheesy You have to be realistic. Even 500 thousand is a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: