Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARTCOIN.AI: ART CRYPTOCURRENCY ICO  (Read 19645 times)
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

i think the team know how to give importance to all the artworks and masterpieces in the whole world to come up with this kind of project! the founder and the whole team are really amazing! keep it up guys!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackpanther0018

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

One of the thousands of cryptocurrency projects I just discovered.
I began to be interested in discussing with this thread.

Can this ArtChain work together with a project developed with a museum in which there is a Monalisa Painting?
not only monalisa, but all the great artworks of well known artists worldwide..for security and preservation purposes, I guess you should consider this one!
correct! and i think this project have already considered by many of an artists all over the world, i'm sure that they already heard this project and will surely invest in here!
sdancer2018

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

i have visited the telegram site of this project and i learned a lot from that site! making me feel more excited to have their app and be part of their team! you should also check their telegram site to learn more info! hurry up and don't ever waste time!
vstampede18

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:51:01 PM

artcoin is really a treasure!..thank you for giving importance to the artworks made by the people in the community of who believes and have the talents in arts...thank you so much!
indeed! we're very lucky having this in the community, offering such a great and one of a kind services to all of us, either an art lover or not, we can get benefits through it!
Champoy

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

I don't see any information about your tokens, so how can we get your tokens? Please also list your whitepaper here.
all the information you need about this project is on their whitepaper, their token sale, features, benefits, and many more. you can also check their telegram!
wasari

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

Just reading what this thread all about. I think it was quite unique to have project for art authentication and preservation of all the masterpieces in the world.looking forward for this project. Artcoin is something to talk about.
and the project has already received supports coming from the netizen! this great news should be spread to other countries to let them be aware that there's a project exists like this.
tokizOverlord

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

I don't see any information about your tokens, so how can we get your tokens?
It's already clear, since that token have base price, so there's no another way to get it except buying through ICO. Absolutely can also get it in exchange, but it will take time to be listed there. Perhaps, there's a campaign, so we can catch some free token.
hoping and praying for that campaign, so we can able to catch some free token from this project! really soooo excited to have this and experience how amazing their app is!
BtngHamog

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

the art world is traditionally anything but transparent and that's were artcoin, an investor driven collective, creates real change for investors. guiding users through transactions using cryptocurrencies.
knotch

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

what benefits can we get when we invest here? and any details what is the features of this artcoin project? kindly educate us with this matter. we want to learn more information about this.
artcoin enables investors to benefit from the increased security and transparency of the Smart contracts platforms by pulling together information that everyday investors normally can't access.
kkdylme

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

artcoin democratizes the art market and acts as a direct liaison between investors and the art industry. that's why this project, the whole team are of being a great help especially those who is fond of art.
lokomoco

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

we do hope that the admin will answer all our inquiries! we are waiting for your response guys! we are really very interested in your project, and we want to know more details about it, and how to join also?

exactly!..is there any admin here?..of if ever, do you have telegram?..at least we do have alternative..thanks..
yeah they have telegram and i think the site is already commented in this thread. try to browse in one of the comment here! thank you!
BybsAllstar

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

this project creates a new future for art by eliminating forgery with the world's top art institutions, collectors and galleries. we should give our full support in this projecT!
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:59:21 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 10:28:17 PM by Ryuuma

I must say that it was very positive to start such a project on the art industry.I can't wait to see what the project can do.This will be interesting when we see concrete developments.

Edit : I found out it was Scam. Angry

I was excited about an art project, but it was a lie. Sad
supermll

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

by scanning and matching the finest textural details and storing it on the blockchain, their software effectively renders the artwork unforgeable and we're very thankful to its unprecedented ability to pinpoint fakes, no matter how sophisticated it is!
shadowchaser2018

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

artcoin has implications that will reach all corners of the art industry. their authentication protocol is the perfect fit and condition reports are simple and faster than traced with ease, functionalities that insurers and logistics companies can depend on.
not only that, individual artists can able to benefit from this project at the same time financially from reselling of their art. a platform that have unique features, supports cataloging and transactions via blockchain..
unicohijo2018

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:21:40 PM

with the technology artcoin are using, art industry is more transparent and safe than ever. their platform is built on tamper-proof profiles of artworks cataloging their provenance, history and digital fingerprints!
candybutcher2018

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

artcoin has the highest level of security, transparency and authenticity! so what are you waiting for, let's support this by all means! they really deserved to get lots of support and to gain the trust of the people in the community!
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:45:52 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 05:02:30 AM by peloso

beware ! scam alert! this project adding without permition and spamming
this project is scam!
All positive posts writed newbies this is also signal of scam
Stock

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

His photo looks ugly Shocked
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:19:25 AM

Take a look on CEO of this project! This man is a legend in art society!

Now he travel to Taiwan to promote our ICO! Here is his tweet with pictures from Biggest Taiwan Art Event:

https://twitter.com/ArtcoinAI/status/1086620312135917568

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████