Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 10:18:58 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think to expect from the market?  (Read 145 times)
Sondale (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:27:36 AM
Merited by KLoUN287 (4)

There are a lot of different information on the network that crypto is dying and Bitcoin will cost $ 1500 .... How do you think how true is this and what theory do you stick to?
My opinion is that the market is currently experiencing various difficulties due to various factors, one of which is, in my opinion, ousting weak hands from cryptocurrency and entering the market for new players "at a tasty price."
Also, if you look at the graph (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin) of the history of Bitcoin - this has already happened more than once, but you need to understand that the coin itself is valuable and its technology and this technology are not yet fully appreciated!

Therefore, I believe that the price should have been more than $ 15,000

How do you count?
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

There are different opinions. One of the opinions expressed by one of the founders of Google: blockchain technology is greatly overvalued. Perhaps he is right and BTC is waiting for a strong fall.

gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:52:03 AM

There is no expectation now, in fact, November is black. Bitcoin fell $2,000 a week, a terrible crash. Investors should leave the cryptocurrency. The current cryptocurrency market has lost its future.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

In this condition we have to be calm. We've seen this before. I know that Bitcoin always come back. But some alts can not make it again. I hope we will survive in this bearish market condition.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

My expectation of the market today is price increases, I don't want prices to continue to fall like now. due to BCH problems, all altcoins are victims. almost all altcoin prices fall. and near death.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:05:34 AM

This is not the first BTC death. I think with the time the price should return to 6000. Vozmono it will not be as soon as we want. But many altcoin will not survive the year 2019.

mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

As long as the blockchain technology is not dead, encryption will not die. They are interrelated. Blockchain technology is the future direction of high technology development. At present, many countries are vigorously developing blockchain technology to occupy a certain voice in the future.

KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

I join the author. I think this is a slight fall. Bitcoin will soon return to its historical maximum. But not everyone will wait for him ((
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

There are a lot of different information on the network that crypto is dying and Bitcoin will cost $ 1500 .... How do you think how true is this and what theory do you stick to?
My opinion is that the market is currently experiencing various difficulties due to various factors, one of which is, in my opinion, ousting weak hands from cryptocurrency and entering the market for new players "at a tasty price."
Also, if you look at the graph (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin) of the history of Bitcoin - this has already happened more than once, but you need to understand that the coin itself is valuable and its technology and this technology are not yet fully appreciated!

How do you count?

I think you are reasonably correct in your assertion of the current crypto market situation,crypto blockchain with its many intrinsic benefits has come to stay,it's not dying,what we need is patience and time for the market to recover. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

How do you count?

The concept of cryptocurrency has parallels to argumentation theory, which states:

"If many believe so, it is so"

The only value crypto has is what other people are willing to exchange for it. If enough people believe it has value, it has value. so market sentiment is very influential on prices. it's hard to believe that bitcoin will fly as long as people still think that bitcoin is no longer profitable. even the pope will find it difficult to pump up prices if such conditions continue.

zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

What are the expectations now? Now everyone is disappointed. Some bankrupts will leave the cryptocurrency forever. This time the decline has caused the failure of cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin will return to less than $1,000 in the future.

Jating

Activity: 3010
Merit: 857

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

We really need to be positive at this point. We didn't see this coming, the Jihan/Ver against CW mess was totally unexpected, but what can we do? If their war will drag us down to $1k so be it. But if you're a smart investors, you can start accumulating bitcoin at a cheap price and just hold, easy peasy.

For me the recovery starts somewhere in 2019, but remember we still have the BAKKT offering in December, so it might be a good catalyst for another reversal. So it is still not over yet, just be cool and calm we have been here so many times before and bitcoin proves it can bounce back and go higher as its previous all-time-high.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

I always hope that the market can recover, even if it only rises a bit, as long as it can sustain, then I will be very happy!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: