Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a victim  (Read 932 times)
Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Well when I heard the news about BTC cash splitting into bitcoin cash ABC and bitcoin cash sv I was quite happy but for this unreasonable war of supremacy I think this would not be help for to the both coins

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

Craig warned publicly through media that if his coin doesn't get sufficient hashrate, he'll then need to buy more power for which he won't hesitate to drop BTC down even under $1000 and the sudden move of BTC from 6200 straight down to 5700 in a matter of hours shook the whole market
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

I want you give me a simple and clear answer, what is the purpose of the battle between BCHABC and BCHSV? do they fight for popularity and control the market? and when this condition will end ?
this is very sad, bitcoin and other crypto are victims.
Whale Wars want to control the market the way they want, and this battle will continue to affect the entire Cryptocurrency until there are winners. BCH is too difficult to control because of the limited amount of coins so investors can not speculate. It is ridiculous when the war affects those outside the war.

petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

I want you give me a simple and clear answer, what is the purpose of the battle between BCHABC and BCHSV? do they fight for popularity and control the market? and when this condition will end ?

Bitcoin cash is all about drama from day one.

And now they decided drama level isn't enough and decided to create biggest drama at all.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

different perspective to the issue but all the same it is because of money, who gains much profit and am sure we all have to be watchful and careful of these greedy.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

Yep, Bitcoin is a victim of Bitcoin Cash fight between BCHSV vs BCHABC. They makes us loss a lot of money because of their hash war. Why don't they think about the impact to the global market especially the Bitcoin? Let's see the upcoming news about this situation.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

BCHSV and BCHABC are NOT THE CAUSE!!!

they knew as far back as the summer that new asics were coming which would make it cheaper for crtain farms to mine.
its the farms selling for profit while changing their asics.

the BCHSV and BCHABC drama is empty drama of no impact. they just timed it to be happening now to glory hound themselves to sound like they are the cause and to pretend they are influencers.

stop pretending they have power. their friggen altcoins. on a different network.
to even be able to tank the price they first need to convert their altcoin into btc to arbitrage the prices down.. and guess what. the market trading charts do not show this occuring

I don't know man, maybe this Drama had real impact and maybe this had some impact on peoples emotions, maybe they got scared god knows why!
panic sell + more panic sell = mega dump in markets

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

I think this would happen even without the manipulation of the BCH forks. Bitcoin has remained too long in the same position and this market is not a table one, it is a volatile one. We should remember this when we do our trades.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

bitcoin has always been the target of all kinds of drama. and during each drama there are always some people who are surprised about its existence and try to explain it by connecting it to strange things such as mining farms!

the fact is, this market has always been susceptible to FUD and hype and is always known as a roller coaster. this won't change for as long as the market is small and filled with newcomers while also contains big whales.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

We can compare it with the traditional fiat system headed and controlled by the government. As we all know that, the government is greedy for the control and every government wants to control maximum things including certain rights of citizens. Even in the case of various forks, the primary motive is to gain control and authority on the operations which leads to disputes. However, the users are smart enough to differentiate between core and non-core fundamentals of cryptocurrency.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

I think you can judge for yourself and search for some of the news and rumors targeted for bitcoin.
this is manipulation to drop bitcoin at the bottom of the pool, then they can buy it back at a very cheap price.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

It's probably whales and speculators trying to crash the market to make average joes panic and sell their coins, so these whales can buy back cheaper. This has happened many times - big crash, then rumors and FUD, and then Bitcoin suddenly jumps back when whales buy back.

from what i seen through different stuff when in communication with people within the community/ crypto industry
theres alot of VC funding that goes behind the scenes OTC
VC's pay money to miners and set a contract for the VC to receive a planned amount of bitcoin at set times and set amounts. where its all calculated.
(this is where miners mine coins or buy coins if cheaper to buy than mine to fulfill VC contract)

then theres the less structured miners who decide to buy when its cheap on the market or sell on the market depending on profit/cost of mining

then theres separate VC deals where they have to buy coin to pay developers, business investments (november 2017 spike hint hint(which then got over-bought by speculators FOMO'ing))..
and some of these VC had a 12 month HOLD before they can sell.. (november 2018 hint)

then ofcourse theres the movements that occur when new asics or new batch prices and also noticable hashrate changes that occur.

all of this stuff is happening. and its not whales wanting to cause panic. its just market reaction to sudden change.

shouting out $1500.. or craig is responsible. ... now thats the panic/fud at work as it costs nothing to do social drama finger pointing

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
bitcoinfuck

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

to take control and to make more money!

this has been the only reason why bitcoin-cash forked last year. they fooled people by social media drama about scaling and core developers corruption while creating a centralized altcoin that could make them millions of dollars.
now there is internal fights between the creators since they want more money and more control while kicking the other party out. so they are splitting the forkcoin into two. and while they are fighting internally they try so hard to pull bitcoin down while they fall hand in hand.

yes core developers ate loyal to BTC this is why they do this !!!

[/url]
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

I think this would happen even without the manipulation of the BCH forks. Bitcoin has remained too long in the same position and this market is not a table one, it is a volatile one. We should remember this when we do our trades.

That's right, the bitcoin price drop, we all know it's just a bad price fluctuation on the market and one day the price will rise again, just the good times will increase. I insist that BTC investment is a glorious, rather than a negative victim Roll Eyes.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

It just shows who the true believers of Bitcoin are and the thread is just showing that a lot of people are not part of the ones hodling anymore. A lot of people are really losing hope during this kinds of desperate times, but what I can only offer is that don't be that kind of person who always lose hope when a correction happens. Instead just look at the bigger picture of Bitcoin, where you need to see that this is just a short term downtrend and if you are a believer you won't be affected by the prices that much.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 02:38:51 PM by franky1

to take control and to make more money!

this has been the only reason why bitcoin-cash forked last year. they fooled people by social media drama about scaling and core developers corruption while creating a centralized altcoin that could make them millions of dollars.

you do realise that cores side put the mandated august 1st date into the event calender.
theres even adam-back tweeting that luke JR and samson mow and others, praising them doing a great job

the blockstream crew were funded by DGC.co.. which are the guys that also paid BLOQ (jgarzic) for the segwit2x
and also DCG.co was the NYA to sway the merchants of the DCG portfolio,
the splits was instigated by these.

all if it was to push segwit in. and to ban nodes that would object to it.
its even wrote in the blockchains.. segwit came first due to segwit drama of accept segwit or "f**k off".. the forks came hours LATER. (check timestamps)
funny part is those on cores side were actually highlighting the forks didnt make a block until hours later.. revealing the forks didn cause it.. but wording it as if the forks didnt have power to make their own fork.. both of which shows the forks didnt cause the split. (the split happened and nodes were left hanging unable to participate.. thus segwit one by excluding part of the community.. only then did the ignored nodes start new blocks HOURS later)

but hey. seems you are now more interested in the reddit script propaganda, rather than real info found in the blockchain itself, the codebases of nodes and the investor information.

whenever i see someone just repeating the reddit scripts of propaganda, i just think, i bet they watch fox news too

as for
now there is internal fights between the creators since they want more money and more control while kicking the other party out. so they are splitting the forkcoin into two. and while they are fighting internally they try so hard to pull bitcoin down while they fall hand in hand.

thy are not creators. craig and ver are just social faces. their drama is of no significance, its just social stuff
they dont code

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
EditorX

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

Bitcoin probably has some intrinsic value, we just don’t know what it is yet. What we do know is that unlike oil prices that were partly driven by speculation and partly driven by the utility of oil itself, the market price of Bitcoin is mostly driven by speculation. Bitcoin has no real utility as a currency at the moment because everyone is buying to hoard and it is risky to use as a medium of exchange due to its volatility.
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

this is not a victim, but it is intentional to drop the price of bitcoin after BCH has no more fans on the market, yes Hard Fork bch doesn't get big success. so this is what we see
bitcoin is bleeding again just based on FUD from fakestosi

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

The battle between tthe two is just battle oof supremacy and at that when two elephants fight it the grass that suffers so that is why the entire market iis going through wwhat it going through, and in the case of bitcoin since it the mother coin wwhat ever effects tthe market will always hhave a resultant effect bitcoin.
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 3104

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:08:22 PM

Oh look, here comes Franky1 to derail yet another topic with yet more conspiracy theory drivel. 

you do realise that cores side put the mandated august 1st date into the event calender.

Was it, though?

BitcoinABC, which largely follows the approach of Bitcoin Unlimited in increasing transaction capacity, will hardfork on August the 1st at 12:20 UTC regardless of any mining support. The new client will create its own network, with its own chain, its own nodes and its own miners.

But then you will argue, as you've done before, that BitcoinABC and ViaBTC are "Core's side" because they happen to share a common source of funding (even though anyone with an even remotely rational mind will understand that is a totally ridiculous and absurd claim).  Just because DCG.co have their fingers in many pies, that doesn't mean you get to blame a particular group of developers for everything your fractured mind perceives to be wrong.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: